Missing Pet Problem. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing Pet Problem.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JadeeBellatrix

JadeeBellatrix

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:26 AM

I was in Comodo with my pet Munak. But since there's no direct warp to Payon from Comodo, I used my Butterfly Wing. 
Unfortunately, my pet Munak didn't make it. I only have two (2) Munak pets with my two (2) different accounts, so I've decided to check if it's the butterfly wing that caused the bug. And yeah, I can say I was right. From Comodo, I warped to Morroc using Kafra. Once I got to Morroc, I tried using Butterfly Wing again. And the same tragedy happen to my second pet Munak. 

I'm hoping that you can bring them back to me. I'm getting really upset since I still have 3 disconnected characters here in Thor, and just spending my time with my pets. (I'm so freaking bored). And Munak is one of my favorite pet. I tamed them myself so they mean a lot to me. 

Thanks! I'm hoping for your fast response regarding this issue. I am really bored, please don't give me another reason to quit my RO days. 

Here's a screenie from my 2nd account. I wasn't able to take a screenie from the first one but still hoping you can bring both of them back to me. Thanks! :)

WGAjmH.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users