Basically botting WoE. If this is not illegal, it should be. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Basically botting WoE. If this is not illegal, it should be.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

#51 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

Parasite summon lasts 2 minutes
Homuns can be programmed to play independently without owner's input
Bombs last a minute and can be placed multiple times
FCP lasts 10 minutes

Biochemists promote AFKing in competitve play and create a unbalanced suitation when guilds have multiple AFKemists. Please disable the class from being used in WoE TE

Comic sans for more sarcasm

I hate you and your font

Edited by ceinchase, 07 June 2015 - 01:13 PM.

#52 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

Parasite summon lasts 2 minutes
Homuns can be programmed to play independently without owner's input
Bombs last a minute and can be placed multiple times
FCP lasts 10 minutes

Biochemists promote AFKing in competitve play and create a unbalanced suitation when guilds have multiple AFKemists. Please disable the class from being used in WoE TE

Comic sans for more sarcasm

You may be being sarcastic, but lets not forget all the people who use their homunc ai to cast other skills like bolt skills and flora. It can be done and there is no way really to tell if someone is doing it. I'm fairly certain 90% of afkemists use autofeed and such, so why wouldn't they break the rules in woe as well?

#53 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:14 PM

chakri get rekt

boom
bam
bop
badabapboom...pow

*drops mic*

#54 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

chakri get rekt

Not even close that I activated my Chakri's 11th Spirit  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

#55 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

You may be being sarcastic, but lets not forget all the people who use their homunc ai to cast other skills like bolt skills and flora. It can be done and there is no way really to tell if someone is doing it. I'm fairly certain 90% of afkemists use autofeed and such, so why wouldn't they break the rules in woe as well?

That is true, well autofeed is for sure totally ilegal, but there some features included on AI's that allow the Homun do many things by themselves, like KS, that is suppose bad behavior but you can use such option on AI, and people get mad because the homuns KSing LOL...

But once again, it could be really hard to prove that they are using some "modification" to AI or client .

My own personal opinion, let them be, it is like Usain Bolt complain because the disable guy he was going to beat got 5 meters of advantage :heh:

#56 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

Yeah I know they active. The screenshot I post is just for a lol about WoE TE's plant madness xD

And probably yes. Even renewal WoE, I dont have solid proofs but I can feel something is wrong lol. I know Sinergia is very legit and clean. I always feel differences when fighting Sinergia/Smokies or other small guilds SCs and you know...other "pro" SCs lol

It's usually a waste to do anything but manhole an RG.

#57 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:56 PM

Well, in this case, I think the use of plant is legal. Classes have their own advantages. When you get close to a biochem, they can't cast an acid bomb and is therefore practice wait to die or keep using white slim or wait for teammate.

Although AFKmist is kind of a pain in the ass, it is not illegal after all.

#58 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:05 PM

Alaska....maybe is difficult for you to digest 100% legit guilds...do you say yours are not ?

It may be true you may have a leak on cheaters, but since I started playing WoE, I have kicked or refuse to invite people known as cheaters. Some of them joined your guild and thank god you kicked them too recently...but you did not kick those players for cheaters, but because they dont speak your language. 

#59 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

#shotsfired

thread fiberlocked in 3... 2...

#60 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

Alaska....maybe is difficult for you to digest 100% legit guilds...do you say yours are not ?

It may be true you may have a leak on cheaters, but since I started playing WoE, I have kicked or refuse to invite people known as cheaters. Some of them joined your guild and thank god you kicked them too recently...but you did not kick those players for cheaters, but because they dont speak your language. 

NO guild is 100% legit. You don't control what other people in your guild do, you don't know if they have the same morals as you, and it's absurd to claim otherwise. Not accusing anyone of anything, but I'm being realistic lol

And you don't even know why they were kicked, so I suggest you keep to yourself.

Edited by Alaska, 07 June 2015 - 02:11 PM.

#61 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

tumblr_lrszzcuZWO1qzzh6g.jpg

#62 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

It's probably best to not bring up guilds.

No matter how hard you try, I can assure you someone in your guild or any guild have and will do shady things.

#63 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

Sorry that full on BS if u want the full on truth pm me cause i have the facts. i hate liers. and those two of bold face liers hiding behind the skirts of language as a excuse

#64 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:15 PM

tumblr_np51f3Cw8R1qzqg2go1_500.gif

#65 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:35 PM

Maybe you need to describe what is a cheat for you....

1.- warper bot - this is a very efficient way to warp on a strike

2.- autopot - with this i do not have to waste time in potion hotkey and i can use my hotkey'd  skills instead

Maybe it is just the way that such "guild" think, who knows

#66 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

Maybe you need to describe what is a cheat for you....

1.- warper bot - this is a very efficient way to warp on a strike

2.- autopot - with this i do not have to waste time in potion hotkey and i can use my hotkey'd  skills instead

Maybe it is just the way that such "guild" think, who knows

Anything considered illegal is a cheat, which both those things fall under. No one will ever convince me their guild doesn't have ANY of those, or whatever else.

#67 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

-_- just got real.

/popcorn

#68 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

lets not forget all the people who use their homunc ai to cast other skills like bolt skills and flora. It can be done and there is no way really to tell if someone is doing it.

Homun AI can't make the owner cast anything. It used to be possible, but that was changed many years ago.

#shotsfired

thread fiberlocked in 3... 2...

fiberlocked as in pinned? :P

#69 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

i used to play RO with someone on my back, with his fingers just on top of the pot button so he can spam them when needed and i can focus fighting and using skills. i play on a computer cafe way back in 2005 so there are a lot of free players watching us play, especially during pvp. they are more than happy to press the pots hotkey just to join in the action.  :heh:

#70 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

Oh well this thread escalated quickly  :heh:

#71 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

The fact that some people can't stop resorting to personal/finger-pointing attacks is so laughable, it hurts.

21/10, had me in stitches - IGN

#72 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9322 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Anything considered illegal is a cheat, which both those things fall under. No one will ever convince me their guild doesn't have ANY of those, or whatever else.

Step 1: Don't use anything illegal

Step 2: Get emperium and make a guild

Step 3: Do NOT invite anyone else

Step 4: Still don't use any cheats

Congratulations, a completely cheat free guild exists.

But not that the one person could ever convince anyone of that. And yeah, I've gone around with random guilds before from various alliances over the years for like 1-2 woes or something and I've seen cheating among all of them. As population of guild goes up, so does likelihood.

#73 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

Step 1: Don't use anything illegal

Step 2: Get emperium and make a guild

Step 3: Do NOT invite anyone else

Step 4: Still don't use any cheats

Congratulations, a completely cheat free guild exists.

But not that the one person could ever convince anyone of that. And yeah, I've gone around with random guilds before from various alliances over the years for like 1-2 woes or something and I've seen cheating among all of them. As population of guild goes up, so does likelihood.

Okay fiiiiiiiiiiiine, but I'm assuming people got what I meant. I hope so anyways lol

#74 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:10 PM

Iit is just like ChakriGuard said, if they are cheaters, they will be caught soon or late, meanwhile just think about to kick their asses and they will quit xD

#75 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

Somehow…this argument is getting ridiculous.

Just be a man and deal with it. I always see a lot of players complaining about new official normal things because they're sissies who couldn't man up and feel emasculated when their positions at the top are threatened. Autumn Band. Sealed MvP cards. Sropho Card. Rangers. WoE sanctioned skills.

Get over it.
Get used to it.
Make it your own.

If you want to win against a bunch of weeds, make a good strategy; not gripe about it in the forums. Or else get a weedwhacker.

Peace and laterzzz…

Edited by Saralen, 07 June 2015 - 03:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users