• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 batuts

batuts

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:59 PM

Found a nearby joint that's got LoadCentral so I got my 1st ever warpportal purchase for some VIP gaming & went home excited.  Loaded it up, and done.  Now went ahead & even logged into RO 1st to ask guildies stuff about it and all.  Then when I tried to place the order for 90day pack, the website naturally told me I can't since I'm out of Energy.  Looked at the details & history & there it was... converted into Kafra Points. So... I was expecting that the energy would stay as energy until I do something to it since it was meant to go to Warpportal.com which handles IRO.  So what's this?? I thought selecting the game account during the topup process was just some sort of formality or something since the dropdown didn't provide an option to just let it stay as energy. So how am I supposed to choose which VIP pack I want other than being forced to get what the red font says I'm qualified for??

#2 ChickenPorkAdobo

ChickenPorkAdobo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNASA PUSO MO!!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server ng Pagbabago

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:09 AM

According to what i have heard(my guildies), using LoadCentral to purchase WPE will automatically convert it to Kafra points. suggestion try using Boku Pay by Mobile if loading is the only means of purchasing WPE. using the load of your mobile phone (prepaid or postpaid) this will not automatically convert WPE to Kafra. 

#3 batuts

batuts

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:43 AM

Noticed just now that there's an option to redeem WPE coupons.  Is that where you put it?  If so, you guys have better fix that because this means the simple option of 
"Buy WP Energy" which includes LoadCentral is bugged.

#4 batuts

batuts

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:46 AM

^ This would be a weird glitch since this would need extra programming from your end's IT dept. for it to do that automatically.  Can't exactly call it a typo on the scripting since that would need at least 1 command line with correct syntax to work.

Edited by batuts, 14 June 2015 - 04:47 AM.

#5 GMWOLFE

GMWOLFE

I made it Off Topic

• Community Moderators
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:55 PM

Hello,

There should be a section where you can redeem WP Coupons actually.

So log in to https://www.warpport...ount/login.aspx

Hit Power Up

The very left tab is a tab that says Redeem WP Coupons.

You can put you coupon codes in here:

ChEt5Xq.png

The thing is if you press on one of your game tabs say like RO1, there's a tab that says:

Ragnarok "Game" Coupons.

Now if you put in your coupon codes in that tab... it'll look like that tab above BUT your points will be direct to Kafra Dollars, etc.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. We're here to help.

-Wolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users