[R] Helpful Info for Thor and Returning Players - Page 2 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[R] Helpful Info for Thor and Returning Players

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:36 AM

Great guide! One thing I might suggest is having bolded titles above the different tips, for example:

Eden Merit Badges

What exactly are Eden Merit Badges? They are badges you can earn from completing gramps TI quests, bounty boards, and other side quests. These badges can be traded in to Merry Badger for different rewards. One of the rewards being a reset stone! An item being sold a little prices considering its easy to get. :3

Merry Badger also exchange 5 old purple boxes for 1 Eden Merit Badge. She can also turn 15 job manuals into 1 Job manual Box. 

#27 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

Will do!! :3

Oh Oda, do you know if VIP warps from kafra will be enabled on Thor later when it's stabled? I noticed that its currently not set this way which is helpful but still curious of this matter.

Edited by RoseRed21, 15 June 2015 - 10:00 AM.

#28 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

Thank you miss bLu! this is very helpful

#29 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

anytime!  :p_smile:

#30 AzTri

AzTri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

Great tips . Tq so much Rose . Learn alot from this since im new to ro :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:

:thx:  :thx:

#31 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

No problem!!  :p_idea:

#32 choknong

choknong

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:30 PM

followup ticket -removed- its been 3 weeks, i dont recieve any reply, you said file a ticket but its taking so long... 3 weeks with no reply, action, and reponse.....

Edited by VModCinnamon, 15 June 2015 - 11:41 PM.
Removed ticket number. Don't post ticket numbers on forums please.

#33 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

this would totally balance the server. if people knew how to read (re: mora equips and quest equips) XD

#34 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

Requote:

followup ticket -snip- its been 3 weeks, i dont recieve any reply, you said file a ticket but its taking so long... 3 weeks with no reply, action, and reponse.....

followup ticket -removed- please reply its been 3weeks since i file this ticket

VModCinnamon:
For security reasons ticket numbers can't be posted on forums, please keep this in mind for future posting.

Summon VMod

This thread is very informative.
Keep up the good work, RedRose21! :heh:

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 15 June 2015 - 08:12 PM.

#35 djbb895

djbb895

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSubic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

Super Duper Thanks!!

#36 rebilander

rebilander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:29 PM

While I'm at it...

NPM>123+ AB me Mid TI only after the server is up. :heh:

Let my Lvl. 127 Sorc join. :heh:

Also the Mastela thing!! Hahaha

Edited by rebilander, 15 June 2015 - 09:31 PM.

#37 Nix02

Nix02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Nice guide.

Any news about nerfed items from pRO?

#38 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:43 PM

Nice guide.

Any news about nerfed items from pRO?

As of the last tiki tuesday, Oda had said that they would need time to sort which items to nerf, completely get rid of effect and/or items. So still need to wait and see.  :p_swt:

#39 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:54 AM

Do we not have any Bounty Boards in Rachel? like for the current Mid TI and such? spotlight's there too

#40 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:06 PM

Do we not have any Bounty Boards in Rachel? like for the current Mid TI and such? spotlight's there too

Um I dont believe Rachel, Viens, and some other maps have Bounty Boards yet. Bounty Boards are relatively still new to iRO.

#41 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

oh yeah add this bit of information about special refining NPC's in Eden group too.

coz some peepz in Thor don't know about them.

Normalson - uses normal Ori and Elu to upgrade, equipment may break when going over safety limits

Suhnmi - uses Enriched Ori and Elu to upgrade, equipment may break when going over safety limits, and uses Enriched Ore Rates (higher success rates)

Mighty Hammer - can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses HD ori and HD elu to upgrade equipment from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using HD ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding HD ore in your inventory. success rates are the same as any refinement NPC, costs 20k zeny each upgrade attempt. He's one of the NPC's that can upgrade equipment from +9 to +10 using HD Ore, and can use safe to 10 certificates to protect the item from downgrading on failure.

Enriched Hammer - can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses Enriched ori and Enriched elu to upgrade equipment  from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using enriched ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding Enriched ore in your inventory, he uses Enriched Ore Success rates, costs 20k zeny each upgrade attempt. can also use safe to 10 Cert. to prevent breakage from failures when trying to upgrade from + 9 to +10

MRS Hammer -  can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses Enriched ori and Enriched elu to upgrade equipment   from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using enriched ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding Enriched ore in your inventory, he uses Enriched Ore Success rates and does not use up any Zenny to upgrade.

This data was taken from: http://irowiki.org/w...finement_System

Edited by Argetlahm, 17 June 2015 - 12:14 PM.

#42 DarkFluid

DarkFluid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08a
  • Server:Classic Loki/Chaos/Thor

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

Where is the npc for Improved/Advanced Gears? 

#43 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:43 PM

oh yeah add this bit of information about special refining NPC's in Eden group too.

coz some peepz in Thor don't know about them.

Normalson - uses normal Ori and Elu to upgrade, equipment may break when going over safety limits

Suhnmi - uses Enriched Ori and Elu to upgrade, equipment may break when going over safety limits, and uses Enriched Ore Rates (higher success rates)

Mighty Hammer - can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses HD ori and HD elu to upgrade equipment from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using HD ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding HD ore in your inventory. success rates are the same as any refinement NPC, costs 20k zeny each upgrade attempt. He's one of the NPC's that can upgrade equipment from +9 to +10 using HD Ore, and can use safe to 10 certificates to protect the item from downgrading on failure.

Enriched Hammer - can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses Enriched ori and Enriched elu to upgrade equipment  from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using enriched ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding Enriched ore in your inventory, he uses Enriched Ore Success rates, costs 20k zeny each upgrade attempt. can also use safe to 10 Cert. to prevent breakage from failures when trying to upgrade from + 9 to +10

MRS Hammer -  can use +7 certificates to get equipment up to +7 w/o breakage, he also uses Enriched ori and Enriched elu to upgrade equipment   from +7 to +9, failures in upgrading using enriched ore will make the item degrade 1 level, you can continue to upgrade as long as you have a corresponding Enriched ore in your inventory, he uses Enriched Ore Success rates and does not use up any Zenny to upgrade.

This data was taken from: http://irowiki.org/w...finement_System

^Added this info in^^

Where is the npc for Improved/Advanced Gears? 

^Reno on the second floor of eden

#44 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:04 PM

More additional info was added on our pinned post on the said group (Since I cannot edit this and Ms. Lu is busy now). Everyone is welcome, join our thor community. :no1: :no1: :no1:

#45 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

updated :u

#46 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

By the way, this group that miss Lu, I and another friend (hope he's still playing) have made is raining of filipino language, but still, if you can't understand them, you can ask for their consideration and they will speak via english. There bunch of nice people there, also build/info sharing are abundant on the group. Hope to have more international players on thor! :)

#47 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

Just got back to playing RO after 3 years (I'm from pRO). I'm going to delete my level 9 thief in Chaos and play on Thor instead.

Thank you for this very useful guide.

#48 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:24 PM

No problem :D

#49 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:21 PM

ready to transcend addition

buy 1 of each in enventory
lvl 4 swordie mercenary(magnumbrek)
guarana candy
awakes or berserk potion
all stats foods
increase hp and sp potions

before you speak valkyrie click all that
and poof youre an invincible lvl 1 high novice

#50 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:52 AM

"Please note tho, if you are not VIP you will still need a Marriage Convenant which is a cash shop item only so you will need to still buy that yourself from players or the cash shop.​"

I was excited to have my 2 characters wed only to find out that the required 1 pcs of Marriage Covenant cost US$5 each :(

I saw on Ragial that it's 80M zennies :(

Edited by elmer0224, 03 December 2016 - 10:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users