[Forum Event] Players of the World Unite! "Mix-and-Match a Costume" - Page 11 - Past Forum Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Forum Event] Players of the World Unite! "Mix-and-Match a Costume"

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#251 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:15 PM

Oh I have question, what will the gloves be in inventory and equipment?

image.png

I hope it can be A (also the other class not only wizzard) cuz if so, i can use both unity gloves and my set(for the appearance) :p_smile:

btw, you're still working on the Dragonkin version? :p_laugh: if they're finished, can u show us too? :p_laugh:

At the moment it's "B", but because it's easy and needs no re-coloring we can change it again as an exception. 

The Dragokin version is ready but still has to be checked and the inventory icons aren't ready yet.

I expect your costume coming into the game by the next maintenance.

Then we will try it out on the live server and I guess if everything goes well, you can get it by the end of next week.

Edited by Popcorn, 31 July 2015 - 03:16 PM.

#252 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

Oh, poppie, Can you ask producer to make it not soulbound? :p_swt: as a request of the set's creator :p_swt:

#253 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Oh, poppie, Can you ask producer to make it not soulbound? :p_swt: as a request of the set's creator :p_swt:

This is sadly not possible. Even the one sigeel already got is soulbound.

Edited by Popcorn, 31 July 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#254 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

Can u show us the rest 2 versions of Dragonin too? :p_laugh:

#255 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

Oh I have question, what will the gloves be in inventory and equipment?

image.png

Finally we use 'B' for the set, because using 'A' for this set looks awful. 

Here is how the set looks like for the Dragokin classes:

FoxSetShamFront.jpgFoxSetShamBack.jpg    FoxSetTwinFront.jpgFoxSetTwinBack.jpg

#256 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

Being soul bond makes the set more valuable!

#257 Darkthed

Darkthed

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

GodEater2.jpg Thes set  look good and fabulous i think it will be very good if they have good opt too 

#258 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

So advanced costumes will be soul bond as well? If so, it's gonna be sad.

#259 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

Why does it look like god eater....

#260 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

You can sell your hammers then buy some soulbound remover scrolls  :no1:

#261 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

No, advanced and special costumes aren't soulbound. Only the artifact ones are.

#262 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:42 AM

Would it be possible for stats to be posted when the winner recieves his set? Since there's a 2 weeks gap before set is released to public, it would be nice to let ppl know the stats so they have 2 weeks to prepare the gold or im to obtain the set if desired

#263 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

Will they be released this mt?

#264 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:11 AM

You can sell your hammers then buy some soulbound remover scrolls :no1:

??

#265 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Poppie could you please show these images to the costume-recolor-er so he/she can know what color for my set I preferred? Thx  :p_smile: Brighter Blue :lv: If you can spot the differences in the female version then you have got very good eyes  :heh:

ze2b4G.jpg514pm8.jpg

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 04 August 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#266 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

??

Rekt

#267 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:14 AM

Hello community,

I wanted to tell you which costume comes next into the game.

It will be the Purple Wizard Set by Nephryl.

We only have changed the color of the female boots a bit so that the stripes better fit to the rest of the costume:

PurpleWizardFrontFem.jpg

Edited by Popcorn, 11 August 2015 - 02:15 AM.

#268 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:53 AM

Is it possible for the stats of these sets to be posted when the winner have received theirs from the team?

#269 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:56 AM

Is it possible for the stats of these sets to be posted when the winner have received theirs from the team?

I will try to post the stats for the already released sets soon. 

#270 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:19 AM

Alright! Tyvm!

#271 Nephryl

Nephryl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

Hello community,

I wanted to tell you which costume comes next into the game.

It will be the Purple Wizard Set by Nephryl.

We only have changed the color of the female boots a bit so that the stripes better fit to the rest of the costume:

PurpleWizardFrontFem.jpg

omg this is so perfect :p_love: !! thanks for coloring it!!!<3 (I actually didn't know that the sets can be colored when I was posting my entry , only found out by the end of the event :p_sad: If I had found out sooner, the boots would look exactly like that! ) 

#272 inopower

inopower

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:34 AM

Hi, the only thing that sucks, is that you can't use the sets for the drakans, why should you not be able to get this for them? sure it doesn't have to be like the unity set one piece for all races, but at least when you do the mix board on a drakan you should get costumes you can wear with a drakan, like the devil ago set, there you have this 'D' on the costume part.... this is just racist in my opinion not to let every race in the game be able to have the same costumes... 

#273 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:10 AM

This has nothing to do with racist or anything, it simply isn't possible to give Drakan chars set parts of human chars and vise versa. Drakans have a completely different body anatomy (3d object) and this does not match the one of a human char.

At the beginning of this contest everyone was told that "if you create a set based on human ingame char parts only/ or parts of IM costumes not existing for Drakan chars - this set will come into the game for human chars only" - everyone that participated in this contest was aware of this.

For example the cute blue messanger set is completely based on in-game archer clothings. Archer is a human class. Since this is purely based on existing objects, only the human class is able to wear it. There were never any set parts of this made for Dragokins, since it is build from archer gear pieces.

Vise versa a human char can never wear any in game parts of any Dragokin gear, cause it was never built in the way that human chars would be able to wear it.

The devil agi set was designed for both races right at the beginning of the set creation. The devs made it for both bodyforms (3d objects).

Human and Dragokin chars do wear a different devil agi set to be honest, every set is build up on hand made different body shaped pieces.

This set only works for both classes at the same time because every single set piece inside the ...let's call it folder.......is all created seperately each for human and dragokin and stored in one folder for both races. The game now goes: oh you are human and want to wear the devil agi top? okay.........goes to the folder and picks out the devil agi top for humans.  You don't see it, for you it is like .......you put it on. But for the game it is much more different, cause it has to pick the right costume 3d object for you to put it on your char and in my example it would be the devil agi top for human chars.

And if there are no Dragokin set pieces existing in the game, the game simply can't put anything on Dragokin chars. That's all.

This has nothing to do with racist or anything, it just can't be done.

Here, this is what Poppie said:

Important note.

I came across the question what about Dragokins. And to be honest we didn't think about the fact that not all sets/items/costumes are available for Dragokin classes (because their 3d object shape is different).

So if you use parts where no dragokin version is available and you want your set having a dragokin version, you have to create a "separate" set for Dragokins which will be put into one set. So this set can contain different version for Human female, Human male, Dragokin female and Dragokin male in one single set. The set parts for the Dragokins can be different from the ones you use for the Humans when no Dragokin part is available.

Quick Example:

Your set contains the Valkyrie Set Archer Helmet. This does work for Human male and female all classes, but not for Dragokins. So the Dragokins have no hat. Now you can give the Dragokin Set the White Smith head instead - don't forget it's just an example - so if you equip this set on a human you will have the archer valkyrie helmet and if you equip it on a Dragokin you will see the White Smith Hat instead.

edit:

Btw the Fantasy Fox set is available for both races because it is based on set parts that are existing for both races. Maybe this one would be something for you once it comes into the game, dunno.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 31 August 2015 - 02:21 AM.

#274 inopower

inopower

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:37 PM

yea but that is not the biggest point, another point is that now humans have a set with a hat that gives you 12.5% hp which is a lot, and now they will get a set with wings that give you 12.5% or 15% movement speed which also is a lot. this makes humans tankier than dragonkins which affect in pvp and pve, and also makes humans faster than dragonkins which also affects pvp and pve. While the last set gives both races the same stats which doesn't affect any aspect of the game in a favour to a certain race. And cause you are delivering the game to us right now, shouldn't you guys be able to make new sets for all the races? or how did you think of giving us new content in the future?

#275 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

yea but that is not the biggest point, another point is that now humans have a set with a hat that gives you 12.5% hp which is a lot, and now they will get a set with wings that give you 12.5% or 15% movement speed which also is a lot. this makes humans tankier than dragonkins which affect in pvp and pve, and also makes humans faster than dragonkins which also affects pvp and pve. While the last set gives both races the same stats which doesn't affect any aspect of the game in a favour to a certain race. And cause you are delivering the game to us right now, shouldn't you guys be able to make new sets for all the races? or how did you think of giving us new content in the future?

Take that human only clothes as a balance for those dragonkin classes OP skills. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users