AA Class Composition statistics. - Page 7 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AA Class Composition statistics.

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#151 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:24 AM

Dont really take SS of my matches because its nothing special to me, but this is another game feurer . PS: keep in mind these aren't even my best game stats. :3

28juzqs.jpg

And right after the BA boom a GB with less kills and damage :P

#152 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Aura

Look, I've already done my work on BA's. Trust me. There's a thread link in my Signature just for that.

And I have seen you play, I've been on your team and against your team. I've also managed top 3 many times, even with your sarcastically mentioned 'launcher' build.

Look, all I'm saying is that there is only 1 reliable way for Artis to get points. But there are several build options for them, all of which are terrible or incredibly hard to use in PvP.

I'm not exactly sure where your hostility is coming from, but it really isn't necessary. I was grateful for your post, and you want to act snide about it, then so be it. I was only confirming suspicion and being gracious for your time in an effort to better the game's features. If that makes you mad or snarky, then gl. 

Im not trying to discredit you or anything , I mean hey yeah I agree with you kills are luck sometimes obviously and that goes for playing any class. I'm not being hostile either , I'm just stating facts from experience of playing. But no problem . Anyways Arti's do need a update they're awfully weak compared to other classes. 

#153 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Dont really take SS of my matches because its nothing special to me, but this is another game feurer . PS: keep in mind these aren't even my best game stats. :3

28juzqs.jpg

wow nice... wait that cleric heal amount :v

WAIT THAT CHAMP INFLICTED HEALS =O

#154 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:27 AM

1. I just did. 

2. For anyone else wanting to continue the Mage vs Raider debate, take it somewhere else unless it has to do with factual information BACKED UP by the Data Leonis/I or Screenshots have provided. This isn't a willy waving contest of 'reasons', Thank you. 

1. And you are proud of it? you based calculs on inaccurate datas that cannot be exploited due to the fact they are "overall damages" and not damage done on players. So no, with those datas you cannot calculate what you want... they are irrelevant for that matter.

If you really fail to understand what I mean... well... think about it harder!

2. You are the one who brought up the comparaison between raider and mage DPS in the first place, problem with short time memory?

PS : I got nothing against you, but yourself wouldn't be any softer to someone who would make the same errors as you do right now

#155 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:28 AM

You know rank is corrupted by the honor boosters right? 

Well most kills usually leads to most pts, So again your statement is mostly incorrect sir. If you play well you get more pts. As to Clerics healing dmg. Maybe those here n there games where somebody gets less kills and dmg and more pts than somebody who does better. But that still doesn't change the facts.

#156 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

1. And you are proud of it? you based calculs on inaccurate datas that cannot be exploited due to the fact they are "overall damages" and not damage done on players. So no, with those datas you cannot calculate what you want... they are irrelevant for that matter.

If you really fail to understand what I mean... well... think about it harder!

2. You are the one who brought up the comparaison between raider and mage DPS in the first place, problem with short time memory?

PS : I got nothing against you, but yourself wouldn't be any softer to someone who would make the same errors as you do right now

Well based on classes and the game itself, Raiders are katars and having alot of DPS is nothing new. Mages have their advantages, Aoes. Which is why there are different classes with different skills and playing styles. If anything Mages are better then Raiders in AA. 

#157 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:33 AM

Withh good aspeed you can ks everytime

#158 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

fix gun bourgs...the main class that is ridiculously op =.= everything else may have their faults but gb is the worst and easiest to exploit imo

#159 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

Chiv plus stats buffers that cqnboost your aspeed up to 200+

Edited by VModCupcake, 02 July 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#160 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

@ Charas:

You wonna know why you're still wrong? The point of PvP GA's is to fight + get honor for pvp items. Damage Done to Players or Xtals still gives points. It doesn't matter where it went. Because the Kill counts are still going to reflect the same data when damage is pulled through, cause kill counts have already been calculated separate from Damage Done [check first post]

You want me to be hard on you? Cool, let's do it.

1: All classes focus on Player targets until they're all dead, then move to Xtals. 

2: If you know very much about PvM [which is essentially what the Crystals are] you'd know that all classes pretty much share the same DPS in PvM Regards. 

3: If you negate the xtal damages from each class, the kill counts and death counts will still stay the same. This is proportionate to the FFA on the xtal where all classes are doing near same DPS. 

4: Once you release that crystal damage done, everyone will still be sitting pretty on their average counts, meaning the same points before damage done is factored in.

Yes, I did indeed make a comparison between the Raider and Mage. Based on the Data Leonis provided. Given that all classes except Raider, share the same defense mechanics in different proportions, and same for Offense, the comparison was clean and easy to follow. Damage Done is more on a Raider, because they live longer than a Mage. 

I also made a comparison to Knights and Champions for different regards, I don't suppose I need to dumb that one down too do I?

Note, I properly used the terms Damage Done and DPS. DPS is Damage per Second. it's an average or scoring system that divides the damage you did, by the amount of seconds passed. Damage Done is the lump sum before that is calculated. In your portion '2' you used it improperly. I compared Damage Done, not DPS. Mage has a Higher DPS than Raiders ever could when they're AoE'ing. Simply put, Mages don't live long enough for that to show. Just like Siryu pointed out, Mages can indeed wreck an entire group solo if they're left alone long enough to do it. 

Anything else? Yes? Well go on ahead then. 

Edited by Feuer, 02 July 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#161 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

fix gun bourgs...the main class that is ridiculously op =.= everything else may have their faults but gb is the worst and easiest to exploit imo

100% unlimited buff + 100% extra aspeed stack + 70%+50 pierce def stack (at the very least) ..... Defenetly OP, the aspeed buff on bourg should share cooldown with the uniqe skill, and the pierce def skill should be nerfed to make it more even in terms Arti vs GB 

#162 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:41 AM

Chiv plus stats buffers that cqnboost your aspeed up to 200+

Chiv doesn't have aspd on it. and every class can get %200+ aspd.  I'm asking a valid question based on your comments. 

Edited by VModCupcake, 02 July 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#163 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

I eat gborgs for breakfast on my katar if they are not supported by clerics or is isolated. I love focusing them on the confusion because they have no escape mech. What gives me problem are the aoe mages and the OP knights

Edited by WorldDestroyerxx, 02 July 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#164 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

Lmao, do you not have anything in your head?.

Thats TT right there.. well enough TT... its beneath me

Im saying is you probably using chiv and a 200% and up aspeed you can ks everytime

Edited by kwayan19, 02 July 2015 - 08:11 AM.

#165 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:28 AM

Thats TT right there.. well enough TT... its beneath me

Im saying is you probably using chiv and a 200% and up aspeed you can ks everytime

Well If you think before you speak, and actually made sense I wouldn't have asked you that historical question. But here we go again, Re-read what you just said and get back to me when you find out when it makes sense. How can you ks everytime with aspd you'll lack ap/acc and you won't even be able to hit the most played classes in AA which are mostly raiders. Not to mention theres players that play AOE Classes , and theres 14 other players on your team fighting the opponent.... did you forget to think those 14 other players can attack ppl? And ks aswell if we want to use that term. 

Edited by Calliou05, 02 July 2015 - 08:29 AM.

#166 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:37 AM

@ Charas:

You wonna know why you're still wrong? The point of PvP GA's is to fight + get honor for pvp items. Damage Done to Players or Xtals still gives points. It doesn't matter where it went. Because the Kill counts are still going to reflect the same data when damage is pulled through, cause kill counts have already been calculated separate from Damage Done [check first post]

This is right

You want me to be hard on you? Cool, let's do it.

1: All classes focus on Player targets until they're all dead, then move to Xtals.

This is absolutly not true, all up to playstyle... as for exemple players going for dusk at the start of a fight instead of going for kills. You can never claim that every single players spend the same time hitting the xtals

2: If you know very much about PvM [which is essentially what the Crystals are] you'd know that all classes pretty much share the same DPS in PvM Regards. 

This is absolutly not true, even more if stat buffers are involved. To take an obvious exemple, did you compare solo killing speed on bosses (to have a larger HP pool, making the difference even more obvious) between a scout and a katar raider? This is litterally HUGE (and precisely why I am saying scout revamp killed this class).

3: If you negate the xtal damages from each class, the kill counts and death counts will still stay the same. This is proportionate to the FFA on the xtal where all classes are doing near same DPS

Unfortunatly you cannot do it, as you have noway to know who dished out how many damage on the xtal

4: Once you release that crystal damage done, everyone will still be sitting pretty on their average counts, meaning the same points before damage done is factored in.

This data is not available

Yes, I did indeed make a comparison between the Raider and Mage. Based on the Data Leonis provided. Given that all classes except Raider, share the same defense mechanics in different proportions, and same for Offense, the comparison was clean and easy to follow.

Not really, Mana shield isn t shared, reflect isn t shared, block rate isnt chared... in fact only def and m def are shared between all classes.

Damage Done is more on a Raider, because they live longer than a Mage.

You assume it to be this way, myself I believe most Mage damage comes from actual player damage... and a HUGE part of raider dmg comes from xtal damage. As there s noway to proove it with the actual datas... I ll just keep it at "I believe".

I also made a comparison to Knights and Champions for different regards, I don't suppose I need to dumb that one down too do I?

idk lol

Note, I properly used the terms Damage Done and DPS. DPS is Damage per Second. it's an average or scoring system that divides the damage you did, by the amount of seconds passed. Damage Done is the lump sum before that is calculated. In your portion '2' you used it improperly. I compared Damage Done, not DPS. Mage has a Higher DPS than Raiders ever could when they're AoE'ing. Simply put, Mages don't live long enough for that to show. Just like Siryu pointed out, Mages can indeed wreck an entire group solo if they're left alone long enough to do it. 

Indeed I tend to missuse some terms.

Anything else? Yes? Well go on ahead then. 

I don't believe there s any point in taking it this way ;p

#167 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:45 AM

Well If you think before you speak, and actually made sense I wouldn't have asked you that historical question. But here we go again, Re-read what you just said and get back to me when you find out when it makes sense. How can you ks everytime with aspd you'll lack ap/acc and you won't even be able to hit the most played classes in AA which are mostly raiders. Not to mention theres players that play AOE Classes , and theres 14 other players on your team fighting the opponent.... did you forget to think those 14 other players can attack ppl? And ks aswell if we want to use that term.

Thats why I said chiv set.. and you have accu stat buffs all the time

Rhetorical? Or is it really historical?

Well enough about you and the artis.. we all agree that they do need work

Edited by kwayan19, 02 July 2015 - 08:54 AM.

#168 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

I eat gborgs for breakfast on my katar if they are not supported by clerics or is isolated. I love focusing them on the confusion because they have no escape mech. What gives me problem are the aoe mages and the OP knights

GB would have some death-wishes if they would not group up, one of the ways to counter the "op" Raider (look at my point at page1)

#169 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:30 AM

No more debates in this thread about classes. Assuming you're all intelligent enough to have figured out which class needs what, it's now redundant. Start posting hypothetical fixes based on the provided data ONLY or get out. If you all can't do that then the point of this thread will have ended. I will ask it be closed if you can't control yourselves like cultured human beings. 

#170 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

watch carefully those team members in a group most of them got max status buff add max dex buff and xkrizz" max status with cleric +65 buff off course they will own the game .

#171 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:21 AM

Everything Siryu is saying is 100% correct

#172 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

watch carefully those team members in a group most of them got max status buff add max dex buff and xkrizz" max status with cleric +65 buff off course they will own the game .

Thats not entirely true, but I dont get why your complaining about people getting stat buff skills on their character that's what they were made for. Every class has them.

#173 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

Oh noooo people play as team, that s unfair, in a MMO :wall:

#174 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:12 AM

If we are all being honest with ourselves here, this topic will always go back to the talk about classes.  Also, from the SS I have seen, those have all probably been nearly one-sided AA's.  There has been very few AA's I have been in that when my group and I play that I see any of you guys top.  I haven't been playing as much as I would but nothings really changed in the past few weeks that would make a difference in how AA's work.  

As for the raider and mage debate, raiders get their points based off of damage on xtal and mages get points based on damage and kills.  Now from what i've seen in the SS, the top players use honor boosters and prem obviously.  I've been in a few AA's with some of you and have done 2x the damage and around the same kills on me spear and yet get nearly half of the points you guys get.  So if you want accuracy about how many points a class is capable of, play an AA with 2 heavily grouped teams and see if you will get those 2x kills as usual.  

In my honest opinion, this thread is a waste of time.  It was fun to see the stats on classes performance in AA but none of this matters with the right group.  There hasn't been an AA that I have played on my champ that I have no gotten ATLEAST top 5 in awhile....  AA is fine the way it is and the classes are fine when it comes to AA standards.  I don't think anyone should be getting so much points for doing damage on xtal (yes I am throwing that towards raiders because their dps on xtal can go to nearly 1m in a game with no kills and it's a bit unnecessary to get points that way) but if that changes then I have nothing to complain about.  Each class has a role and as long as you succeed in what you do AA is easy.

#175 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

The only stat I want to see recorded is wins/losses everything else is -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users