AA Class Composition statistics. - Page 8 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AA Class Composition statistics.

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#176 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

Oh noooo people play as team, that s unfair, in a MMO :wall:

thats" why I posted earlier to limit the number of groups for AA game only . lets say max 2 people in a group

#177 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:14 AM

Hail those holy rage quitter clerics.

#178 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:26 AM

Hail those holy rage quitter clerics.

Lmfao quit never.

#179 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:08 AM

thats" why I posted earlier to limit the number of groups for AA game only . lets say max 2 people in a group

*facepalm* He was clearly being sarcastic....

There is NOTHING wrong with making groups, is a part of the game and it allows to better interactions between players. If u dont like ppl grouping then you actually have 2 choices:

1) Either you deal with it, get over it and actually try to go out there and look for ppl to group with

2) You keep complaning about groups on a cooperative game that is suppose to have groups as a part of the game... 

;] 

#180 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

People who don't speak English as their first language tend to completely miss sarcasm. I've noticed from other posts lol.

#181 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

Siryu, I'd like to see a screen of the BA who got first place if you don't mind. I'm assuming it's a gun user, and I'd be willing to bet they got lucky and KS'd most of their kills. I can verify this theory for the most part simply off damage done to kill counts. 

try to be active in AA and you will see.. and maybe might change your feedback cause those active artisans are really doing good and not just Ks-ing

Edited by DopeL, 04 July 2015 - 09:46 PM.

#182 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:59 PM

Just because you don't see 'Feuer' in the class lists doesn't mean im not in there watching all of you. The point of asking was to encourage people to back up their claims with proof, instead of just shooting off random garbling noises as evidence. 

#183 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:33 PM

Just because you don't see 'Feuer' in the class lists doesn't mean im not in there watching all of you. The point of asking was to encourage people to back up their claims with proof, instead of just shooting off random garbling noises as evidence. 

i'm not saying you aren't doing GA PVP, i'm saying try to be more active so you can see what's really going on before you debate with full time GA PVP players, cause the fact that you requested proofs of artisans doing well in GA means you ain't that active in doing GA PVP.

Edited by DopeL, 05 July 2015 - 12:13 AM.

#184 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:21 AM

No, it means I want people to start proving what they're saying. I just said that. 

#185 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Aura

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

r1zhgm.jpg

#186 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:32 PM

Haha I was in that game! It was a pretty good one too.

#187 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

I think feur is still right being able to see the damage inflicted

#188 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

It's easy to tell with the damage done + kills compared between a few players who's on boost's and whos not. Boost affect your points, which is what the 'rank' is based one. unfortunately, 'rank' is not based on like, apm or tap's. 

#189 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

Ofc he is, Arti's are pretty much the weakest class. Even with their aspd trigger it's so short lived you don't even really notice the difference. But hey I play it cause nobody else does and It's considered a weak class. 

#190 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:20 PM

Ofc he is, Arti's are pretty much the weakest class. Even with their aspd trigger it's so short lived you don't even really notice the difference. But hey I play it cause nobody else does and It's considered a weak class. 

It is considered the weakest class* If you know how to play it I would say they are one of the most helpful

#191 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:22 PM

It's easy to tell with the damage done + kills compared between a few players who's on boost's and whos not. Boost affect your points, which is what the 'rank' is based one. unfortunately, 'rank' is not based on like, apm or tap's. 

Like I was stating earlier, Depending on how the game goes, Seeing an arti with high dmg dealt is pretty much impossible. It's a weak class, none of the skills do any dmg and the animation cast is slow as hell. I've had over 1mill dmg inflicted games before tho, but hey thats just shooting people with 3 clerics on each team just healing constantly till eventually one side breaks and dies. Doesn't really mean anything. I don't really care about pts to be honest, i got the reward to help me get my 220 set faster but if my pts are high means I played good none the less.

#192 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

Artisan scores are also highly dependent in majority of cases on your team doing well, not just you. I've seen scouts/raiders get top score and their team actually lost. 

#193 Calliou05

Calliou05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

Artisan scores are also highly dependent in majority of cases on your team doing well, not just you. I've seen scouts/raiders get top score and their team actually lost. 

Well yeah, but that goes for pretty much every class. If your on the losing team who isn't doing good at all more than likely your pts are going to be low. Thats cause raiders/scouts can run around and kill ppl and they deal high dmg quickly lol.

Edited by Calliou05, 05 July 2015 - 09:33 PM.

#194 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

Now that more artisans play would be nice to see what the K/D looks like now. I mean on a good game I usually get around 10-20 kills with (0-2 deaths) and on bad games something like 5 kills-(5-6) deaths. And that goes for most BA I see around playing so defenetly that K/D ratio from before that was way more deaths than kils will defenetly change

#195 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

And feuer look, top killer highest kills as defender without dex buff and ofc without honor boost (and we lost that round) :] 

screen109_zpsxwb4qaa0.jpg

#196 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:44 AM

And feuer look, top killer highest kills as defender without dex buff and ofc without honor boost (and we lost that round) :] 

screen109_zpsxwb4qaa0.jpg

that's a lot of last hits lol.. felt bad for those 1m + in damage dealt.. but oh well lol

#197 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:20 AM

I was going to say the same thing mark, i mean damnm that Raider was working his arse off and got jipped hardcore. But you know how it is, KS'ing is the best way to get points, so naturally people just spam aspeed classes and target anything that occupied with another target. 

But anyway, it would seem the thread has officially deviated from it's intended purpose again, so it may now be locked. Hopefully without me poking at the data the staff will still remain diligent and the community someday may start wishing to provide this type of information. But for now, thread may be closed. 

Edited by Feuer, 06 July 2015 - 03:21 AM.

#198 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

hello,,, i'm back ..

just want to say little bit ...

it just weird when i'm premium + honor reward ,,  then get the top list in AA people said " RAIDERS is to OP, need nerf " , or said i only hit Crystal ..

and when BATTLE ARTISAN, not premium, only using honor reward, also not only hit Crystal, then got to top list in AA.. people said KS only, this & that ...

i thought you guys should said " GOOD JOB "

people only think & said what they wants ,,,

thats why its so important to make this RANK SYSTEM ,,,

with that maybe not much people will complain about  " OP "  or "WEAK "

because every job will get their own CLASS RANK ,,   best raider , best battle artisan, best cleric , best champ, best knight , etc 

and all that back to DEV , if they want to realize it or not ....

#199 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:22 AM

Unless people is code for 'me' personally siryu, then your observation is flawed? I've never once said you as a Raider got to top for any reason. In fact, the only time I've ever said Raiders were disproportionate to the other classes is on a completely different topic/level. When it comes to AA, certain classes will always be 'top dog'. For the same reason other classes are 'top dog' in DP or CD. Terrain layout, goals and methods for winning heavily impact a classes ability to perform well in the matches, but also coincides with the classes natural ability. That natural ability is the only reference I use when making suggestions, because soon as you take buffs, game modes, equipment and build choices into account, then your data becomes corrupted due to it now being subjective + based on person choice, not natural ability. 

Every comment, proposal and suggestion I've made for every class has been along those guidelines. Pure from a class to class comparison of raw capability. And when you observe the classes in that manner, you truly see how meek and under powered Artisans are. Not to mention Bowgun Scouts and Crossbow Knights. 

#200 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:42 AM

Strategy wins balanced games and you can't rank that in any system.

Stats don't mean anything when comparing the top players between each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users