Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread - Page 2 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread

• Please log in to reply
1254 replies to this topic

#26 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

CM Oda, how about 12 characters in one account? I cannot create new character. Instead of creating new character, can we send the name of character that is not affected in wiped inventory?

Example:
Name of new novice character or a character that is not affected in wiped inventory:
OldestDummyCharacter [Merchant 40/30]

Name of wiped characters:
sample001 [ArchBishop 150/47]
sample002 [job blv/jlv]
sample003 [job blv/jlv]
sample011 [job blv/jlv]

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 12 June 2015 - 03:53 PM.

#27 gennite1

gennite1

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:51 PM

The OP is talking about the ~500 characters that had inventory or storage wiped due to corrupted items during the original migration. If your character was one of these characters, please create a novice character on the account with the wiped character(s), log off of them and don't access the character again (it needs to be completely untouched) send me a PM with the subject FallenRecovery we will check to verify that the character is on our list of characters wiped during the migration. If you are on our list, we will work on restoring the lost items and placing them on the placeholder novice. You must contact us before July 1st for us to investigate. 

I'll need the following info to investigate: 

name of new novice character: 

name of wiped character (exact spelling)

Hi CM Oda!
I would like to clarify, do we need to create 1 novice for every fallen character(s) or just 1 novice for the whole account with fallen character(s)?

Thank you very much for this new update regarding the fallen 500, We really appreciate it!  :thx:  :thx:

#28 GetBack

GetBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:04 PM

can someone define fallen please..

Botted accounts?

scammers?

ppl in jail?

or the prime of the transformers?

Fallen its just the word given by the Filipinos to those character(s) whose Equipment and Inventory were totally wiped out due to the corrupted data given by the Level Up pRO team. This action (inevitably that time ) was made by the iRO team so that the THOR server will commence its opening. It was been connected to the 44 Fallen soldiers on mamasapano maguindano massacre in the Philippines which happened before the the opening of THOR Server. (Sorry for my bad english XD)

#29 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

What if the novice character can't carry some of the items that were lost?

they can make that happen LOL i opened my gunslinger when DC issues were fix and it was kinda funny having 132%/100% weight

and this is really good news but i still have 1 more problem w/c would take about an hour or so, and that problem is.... naming a char :3

#30 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Our account are already filled up. Do we need to delete a char to make a novice or wait untill maintenance if you will add more char slots?

#31 nxedric14

nxedric14

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBicol University College of Medicine
  • Server:iRO-Thor ex-pRO-Valkyrie

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

The OP is talking about the ~500 characters that had inventory or storage wiped due to corrupted items during the original migration. If your character was one of these characters, please create a novice character on the account with the wiped character(s), log off of them and don't access the character again (it needs to be completely untouched) send me a PM with the subject FallenRecovery we will check to verify that the character is on our list of characters wiped during the migration. If you are on our list, we will work on restoring the lost items and placing them on the placeholder novice. You must contact us before July 1st for us to investigate. 

Kudos sir for the MASSIVE effort on saving the Filipinos. I really appreciate you and your team. iRO is <3
Also, Congratulations to all for a job-well-done on the DC-Character fix. That's just awesome. 

can someone define fallen please..

Botted accounts?

scammers?

ppl in jail?

or the prime of the transformers?

Fallen or #Fallen500 is a word coined after the 500+ Characters whose inventory and equipment were wiped or deleted as in "empty" after the Migration Process. This includes ALL ITEMS including those that are bound and Job-specific / bound (e.g. wolf flute, shadow chaser's paint brush).

The name "Fallen 500" is somehow a parody of the #Fallen44 - a hashtag for the unfortunate death of 44 Special Action Force (SAF) soldiers of the Philippines who died in the hands of 2 Rebel Groups while chasing an Internationally Wanted Criminal (terrorist)

Sorry if my mates here forgot to orient you with our scenario. and Thanks for the Support.

#32 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

don't bother responding to leiand, he's trolling.

#33 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

PM Oda we MIGHT be able to return stuff.

Thank you as well . If we make this happen , I won't bother asking for the VIP promised compensation for the migration . Having my stuff back is more than enough

#34 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:08 PM

#35 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:16 PM

#36 Regenz29

Regenz29

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

Sir Oda good afternoon i already send you a PM about my wiped items T.T please restore them for us :3 thank you so much i won't touch my account until further announcement from you xD god bless have a nice days hoping for your reply 

#37 popgeas

popgeas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

Thanks CM..Btw, i have a question about this one, what if our lost items weighed more than the capacity the newly created novice, what will happen? or should we create at least 2 or 3 novice to accommodate other items to carry? thanks again

#38 PeaceMaker360

PeaceMaker360

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationphilippines
  • Server:THOR

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

sir ODA my main is a fallen500 char ive transfered some items from my other acc and other chars to my fallen character is there going to be a problem regarding to this?

#39 CountVan

CountVan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

sir ODA my main is a fallen500 char ive transfered some items from my other acc and other chars to my fallen character is there going to be a problem regarding to this?

It's teh novice that should be untouched. but I may be wrong

Edited by CountVan, 12 June 2015 - 09:58 PM.

#40 chronome02

chronome02

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:29 PM

im so happy to hear the news that the fallen will rise to their graves....thank you so much for the effort and keep it up.. im so happy today hope to see it soon.

Edited by chronome02, 14 June 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#41 Ayachii16

Ayachii16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

Hey guys a noob question how can i pm CM Oda xD

#42 archcams

archcams

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:49 PM

Hey guys a noob question how can i pm CM Oda xD

Hover over his name on his post and wait for a popup to appear. Tick send a message.

Does this pertain to the novice or the wiped one? Because I am on VIP and currently grinding so it'd be a waste if I can't open my character. Btw, I have purchased a Heavy Lifter Box and used it on my wiped character, in case the said character is fixed, can I have the box back?  :heh:

#43 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:53 PM

As fair as I understand , you must not touch both but I do suggest to take off the Fallen's gear if since they started with nothing but a shirt and knife (don't have to put those , of course) and put them elsewhere like inside kafra or on your alt character/account.

#44 zanzibar462013

zanzibar462013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

OH!!! its good news for us loyal and potential players of iRO I really do hope that you guys solve it! :p_smile:

I myself give thanks and credits to the technical team who spent there time and effort to fix the bugs and errors that has been exist during the migration. especially to sir Oda and Campitor who really took these matter seriously I hope you guys have the success more in future Kudos to you both  :p_smile:  now im gonna send message and hoping that my fallen character will be solve and still enjoy playing the game and spent with the game experience :thx:  :thx:  :thx:  in advance!

#45 gmchokx

gmchokx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:34 AM

good day sir oda! please fix my fallen sura, my items gone are +13 glorious morning star and +9 glorious fist and also my lvl 10 enlarge weight limit (EWA). i pm you already thanks sir oda!

#46 DamasterPRO

DamasterPRO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

I think ODA and the WP team are all a sleep..  they havent replied yet. guys any of you received any answers about accounts that has full slot??

#47 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

can we still use the wipe char after we pm you?

Edited by ch3kwa, 13 June 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#48 Luwap

Luwap

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:10 AM

I hope so.. tnx for everything WP and Sir Oda...
more Power iRO.. \m/ :p_hi:  :no1:

#49 lilmissfujin

lilmissfujin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:28 AM

can i just make a new account for the novice? my account only have 9/9 slots and its already full with 9 150/50 characters :)

#50 OnaIsidro

OnaIsidro

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:19 AM

Hi Sir Oda,

i can't create another character novice even if i delete some of my other character. I have 8/9 in my account and the other 1 slot is not available to make a new character. Please advise and can we use 1 character novice to file more than 1 fallen character because i have 3 fallen characters in my account and its hard for me to delete some of my character to recover my lost items in other character.

Edited by OnaIsidro, 13 June 2015 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users