Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread - Page 47 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Fallen 500 wiped inventory restoration thread

• Please log in to reply
1254 replies to this topic

#1151 MWDV

MWDV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:35 PM

They've already given out the compensation. Oda has already said on page 42 that they're not doing any more character restorations:

Oda posted the latest character that can be restored and cannot , so the restoration is not yet finish ,do some back read

#1152 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:11 AM

Asking CM Oda earlier today about this he kindly stated that fallen recovery requests are over, any NEW request can NOT be accepted.

There is still a need to go over the past requests to make sure no private message was missed or incase a user misspelled the character name, unfortunately the time was very limited this week.

There might be an official statement some time later, but for now be patient.

#1153 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:19 AM

After months, I have replied to each of the 661 PMs regarding the fallen accounts. There are 205 accounts for this week's batch of restorations to be checked. We will have compensation details posted soon. I cannot accept any new requests for restorations. If your characters were not eligible for restoration a re-check would not result in a different result, unfortunately. 

Thank you to everyone for being patient and I am sorry if you were not able to be restored. I hope that with the restorations we were able to do and the events and compensation we hope to get underway soon we can move forward and make Thor a better place together with the community. 

Oda posted the latest character that can be restored and cannot , so the restoration is not yet finish ,do some back read

I bolded the answer, in which Oda, himself stated he is not accecpting any new requests. Which means it is over. The only thing he is doing now is combing through his private messages for the ones that were before the August 28th 2015 cut off date and get them ready. Ironically you could have done some back reading.

Edited by Lifiatansh, 06 October 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#1154 MWDV

MWDV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

I bolded the answer, in which Oda, himself stated he is not accecpting any new requests. Which means it is over. The only thing he is doing now is combing through his private messages for the ones that were before the August 28th 2015 cut off date and get them ready. Ironcially you could have done some back reading.

Request for restoration is over but the restoration still continues he give the list of the characters that still can be restored and cannot , so ironically your the one doesnt understand what im talking about so just shut up peace hahaha

#1155 sephsy

sephsy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:43 PM

Good Day CM and GM's

i'd like to ask why im using angel wing ear w/ maya purple on it yesterday, now today i found it was missing ?

#1156 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:48 PM

Good Day CM and GM's

i'd like to ask why im using angel wing ear w/ maya purple on it yesterday, now today i found it was missing ?

if its one of those costume angel wing ear w/ maya purple u dont have to ask why it's missing... :p_err: & if its not then file a ticket as simple as that... :no1:   

#1157 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:21 PM

Good Day CM and GM's

So you are one of them wearing costume carded with enchanted stat?

if yes, 1 down....

#1158 bandzsky

bandzsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:23 AM

sir Oda...Regarding in Restoration of Fallen500.... Why my message is not yet read and the restoration is finish...  :sob:  :sob:  :pif:  :pif:

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

#1159 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

If the title of the PM was not "Fallen Account" or "Fallen 500" it would have gotten lost among the hundreds of PMs I received during the restoration period. 

#1160 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

If the title of the PM was not "Fallen Account" or "Fallen 500" it would have gotten lost among the hundreds of PMs I received during the restoration period. 

Hi Oda, I would like to follow up my missed FallenRecovery since June 26, 2015 at 5:36am PDT. You said last September 23 that you're going to check it at that week. that account also has more than 9 chars, please unstack the novice char if there's a possible recovery. thank you.

Edited by 3136150201210951703, 06 October 2015 - 05:08 PM.

#1161 twentysix01

twentysix01

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

too bad my character was one of those that cant be fixed..is there any other compensation? or just the one's everybody is getting?

#1162 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

too bad my character was one of those that cant be fixed..is there any other compensation? or just the one's everybody is getting?

Nope, no compensation for the ones that could not be restored. The package that all players had received, is the only compensation package that was distributed.

#1163 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:53 PM

There was a general compensation but it was for all pRO migrated accounts regardless of being fallen or not. If you haven't got yours, you could talk to the code redeemer at the 2nd floor at eden

#1164 EvilGeniusPH

EvilGeniusPH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:12 AM

Hi CM Oda,

Can u help me about my account, I migrated it last april but unfortunately there is no character when I log in..

#1165 bandzsky

bandzsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:24 AM

Sorry i thought  i just need to PM you... i miss read about the subject..... please check my character if possible to recover my items....

PLEASE PLEASE........ all my items is in that 1 character.......

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#1166 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

ODA%202.jpg

Please read my Message sir Oda :( :(

Sorry i thought  i just need to PM you... i miss read about the subject..... please check my character if possible to recover my items....

I can see why yours might not have been read. The message subject did not read Fallen Account or Fallen 500 or contain the word fallen in it at all. Keep in mind, this restoration is not guaranteed to get back an item muchless all items.

#1167 MWDV

MWDV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

when will be the next restoration of your post list that can be restored?

#1168 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

CM Oda said this early August that he would read the the subject title "FallenRecovery", "Fallen500", "Fallen Account" or any similar titles with "Fallen". Any other title would not be read.

If the PM didn't have Fallen, Fallen 500 or something similar in the title I would not have noticed it.

@bandzsky
You should have submitted your new PM before. Since some of us didn't follow the instruction, CM Oda extended the deadline.

You read this instruction before you submitted on the very same day.
Spoiler

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 07 October 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#1169 bandzsky

bandzsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:17 PM

CM Oda said this early August that he would read the the subject title "FallenRecovery", "Fallen500", "Fallen Account" or any similar titles with "Fallen". Any other title would not be read.

@bandzsky
You should have submitted your new PM before. Since some of us didn't follow the instruction, CM Oda extended the deadline.

You read this instruction before you submitted on the very same day.

Spoiler

when will be the next restoration of your post list that can be restored?

I can see why yours might not have been read. The message subject did not read Fallen Account or Fallen 500 or contain the word fallen in it at all. Keep in mind, this restoration is not guaranteed to get back an item muchless all items.

Thank's Guys...Oda read my message ..... 
:thx:  :thx:  :thx:

Edited by bandzsky, 07 October 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#1170 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:10 PM

Thank's Guys...Oda read my message ..... 
:thx:  :thx:  :thx:

I'm glad your message has been read by CM Oda. :no1:

#1171 Vercammen

Vercammen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPembo Makati City Philippines

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

Hello CM Oda, When will be the next restoration Day? Thanks.

#1172 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

lol

#1173 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:15 PM

every time.

We_Have_Technology.gif

#1174 Vercammen

Vercammen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPembo Makati City Philippines

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

I'm so excited to Get Back My Items to Fallen Characters, and to play iRO Thor War of Emperium 2

#1175 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

I told ya we really need to translate some of the items we have on this page to our native tounge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users