#1 jakeassasin

jakeassasin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

Hi. I would like to know the tactic against other classes with Ranger :) Equip help would be good too.

#2 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

I'm not pvping for the longest time but i'll list what i remember that was the key to success.

You have to keep your distance. Learn how long your enemy can reach and keep your distance. Utilize your skills to do so. Warg bite, ankle snare,arrow repel etc..Also make use of speed potions and stuff.

You have to hide to evade some skills. If you are in a party, while you are hidden, your mates can control the situation. Mastering hide is kinda painful as these days most skills are almost instant cast.

Elemental awareness is also important. You have to know what element is a good fit to the current situation.

Swap to shield,back to bow when you need to.

Some classes have weakness to certain attributes.GXes usually have low hit as they don't like to invest in too much dex. Knowing other classes more helps you.

Hunter skills are useful. Freeze trap and shockwave are really nice.Ankle snare in combination with aimed bolt hurts as much as an arrow storm if not more and you can chain it with Arrow Storm.

PvP is a structure open to the creativity. You can find your own solutions.

#3 jakeassasin

jakeassasin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

Oh thanks

#4 ghettoscythe

ghettoscythe

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Woe TE ranger pvp guide.

Stats I found most useful

Lots int and dex
Some vit rest is optional/situational.

Dont only focus on bow skills u want mix of arrow storm, aimed bolt. Arrow repel/charge arrow. Than blastmine is ok but doesnt last long enough get landmine 5 + claymore 5 + shockwave 5 + snare 3-5 and elemental shift traps to earth and wind is best. Fire traps good but u can skip if u prefer claymore. I dont recommend more than pre req for other traps.

With 99 int I had close to 1000 sp.

I have literally trapped for 2 hours straight every week twice. I only used traps guild leader said and where he wanted covered with mix of levels so they never pop all at once i avg placing 40 traps .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users