Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

Hi,

I would like to mention about 2 issues which can be considered bugs or malfunctions ingame right now.

1. Summons' AI.

Before: The summons will move as soon as their master is out of range (x meters), but they won't move away too far from the master either.

After patch 547 (Sikuku Catacomb Introduction): The summons will move as soon as their master is out of range (x meters), but they will keep moving faraway from the master (It doesn't always happen I reckon).

Example:

- If a dealer with 2 archers runs from the gate of Junon Polis to the teleport spawn spot and stops, the archers will keep moving to the bridge near premium shop.

- If this dealer runs from the bridge before the last boss in Sea of Dawn (GA) then stop at the entrance, the archers will keep moving to close the boss.

In both situation, they will move to very faraway (Roughly 50m away), then run back to their master.

I couldn't confirm this on Hawker/ Muse class, but it's happening to Dealer class.

(Anyone play Hawker/Muse class experienced this?)

2. Summon's triggered actions (Since the big DB update last year)

Some summons don't disappear when their master changes maps, planets, or log out.

I used to see a Beast in Kenji Beach, another beast in Snow village in Luna or a Ghost next to the gate from Xita Refuge to Shady Jungle. My friend could find the same beast outside Junon, near the moldie, everyone day - in 1 month.

I guess the same problem happened to Third Eye summon when they were brought back last month.

I don't expect to draw the devs attention to my reports, just like ever.

But this is from my observations, and also my friends.

Please bump this if you experience the same events during your time ingame.

Trang

#2 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

My beast often doesn't understand that it's supposed to help me fight while I'm battling a monster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users