certain maps eating my pets - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

certain maps eating my pets

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mynameispaul

Mynameispaul

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

hello i'm currently working to get my incubuss pet loyal but when i go to Mora/Ash Vacuum/el dicastes it somehow remove/delete my pet D: i already lost 2 incubus pet :(.. maybe there are more maps not allowing pets making them disappear 

EDIT happening on thor server

Edited by Mynameispaul, 15 June 2015 - 06:43 PM.

#2 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

I do have pets in all of my chars, and i go to such maps everyday, and i still have them, so i do not think that maps are the issue

#3 Mynameispaul

Mynameispaul

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

im currently playing on thor and several players also having problems of pets going gone

#4 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

You should call the server first LOL, never mind i do only play in Chaos

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:34 AM

this issue has been raised to the GM team; out of curiosity do you do anything to the pet when you go onto these maps? like can you still see the pet window (alt+j) but just don't see the pet? did you try putting the pet back into the egg while on the buggy map?

interested to see if you get your pet back if you go back to a map where the pets work as long as you don't mess around with the pet on the bugged maps.

#6 Mynameispaul

Mynameispaul

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

it already happen to me twice when going to mora but i bwing back to pront and the pet is still there. the point where it eats my pet is when i summoned it at hazy forest and outside the el dicastes(i also bwing back) but the pet is gone

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:48 AM

there is definitely an issue summoning pets in instances so I wouldn't recommend doing that. that issue is something that is present on chaos as well. another thor player was basically using cheap pets like novice porings or w/e to test out various maps to see if pets worked on them before they brought out their real pet; maybe you can do that while the issue is being fixed.

as far as getting your lost pets back you will need to raise a support ticket. I don't think the pet gets the loyalty back though so you will need to get its intimacy back up again.

#8 CountVan

CountVan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:26 AM

Warping to Morroc town, and maps outside of pyramids and sphinx would result on a missing Incubus pet, yet available on alt+J. Bwing or warping to your previous location somehow fixes it. It seems Incubus pet has bugs on some maps.

Little Poring is safe at Morroc town though.

Edited by CountVan, 17 June 2015 - 05:28 AM.

#9 maidenrose0853

maidenrose0853

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

Morroc and Comodo is not safe for me now... I lost my Isis at Morroc.. </3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users