@Helium Reaper/Ennon/Stealing Mana - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

@Helium Reaper/Ennon/Stealing Mana

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:19 AM

Ah, Spuddy, when you want we can make 1vs1 inviting some friend to start Battlefield, won't be hard 2 hit u xD Just say me when.

Edited by Kazara, 28 July 2015 - 01:37 AM.

#52 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

Ah, Spuddy, when you want we can make 1vs1 inviting some friend to start Battlefield, won't be hard 2 hit u xD Just say me when.

Should change your name to idgaf, cuz i really dont give one.
You do you and continue yapping on the forums poo bear, and ill do my thing and enjoy life a bit as i havent logged in extensively in a while

Also, last i checked 1v1 never matters in a team game like FOC, so shall i bring back the scoreboard?
9-10 where only two of those 9 were in pb, so lets adjust to 7-10 (and the fact you only had two in pb lol)
Vs my 10-4/5 (idr, but it was less than 5)
Soooo....idgaf bruh.

Edited by Spud, 28 July 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#53 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

I am scared to duel you and I already know you will 2 hit me.  :e4:

Ok  :heh:

P.S : I can also link a battlefield score where I have 50 kills and 0 deaths but that means absolutely nothing, especially because in that match my team did almost no kills and were all time in safe ;) The few times I hitted u,  were 2-3 hits and you dead.

Edited by Kazara, 28 July 2015 - 08:25 AM.

#54 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

Just an idea, since domi pets are buffs, you can give them also another effect. 

For example, Illusion and Humbaba give soccerkick immunity, you can make kazara give -> short range defense, lenatore --> long range defense, ennon --> Curse damage, Nastech --> Magic Damage, Reaper --> skill crit additional dmg.

u are genius !!

ennon needs

Moderate Party Heal

too

#55 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:25 AM

u are genius !!

ennon needs

Moderate Party Heal

too

You know what's the most fun part? That you actually suggested it.

#56 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:07 PM

Working on Ennon on test server.

Despite what Apollonia93 will say, new skills with effects never before used are possible. It is true there are many limitations in what skills can be made to do properly but that does not exclude things for which there is no example to base it off of. And it does not hurt to think of existing skills when making suggestions, since those things are already known to be possible.

On the suggestions for improving Reaper and Stealing Mana and for shuffling the skills between Soul Hunter and the 2nd Jobs from Soul Hunter, it may be too much in one class tree at a time. But I think the Dominator still needs to be strengthened.

Also, Apollonia93, you can tell me to quit or say I should be fired but please DO NOT direct your posts towards other users with that sentiment!

#57 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

Dominator need more "active" attacks, not only the basic attacks from soul hunter.

You can also remove Summon Kazara/Lena from soul hunter tree, since soul hunter isn't supposed to be a summoner, and leave only the illusion. (and remove the "middle" name from domi one).

On the other casters, the "Curse Effect" skill (such as Elec Twister) are in the first tree, not in the second, so you can switch it with Curse Mastery (mastery like that are usually on the DPS side second job, here should be in the Defiler one). Defilers won't get any penality and actually domi would have a new AOE to grind/pvp better.

Edited by Kazara, 28 July 2015 - 03:49 PM.

#58 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

Working on Ennon on test server.

Despite what Apollonia93 will say, new skills with effects never before used are possible. It is true there are many limitations in what skills can be made to do properly but that does not exclude things for which there is no example to base it off of. And it does not hurt to think of existing skills when making suggestions, since those things are already known to be possible.

On the suggestions for improving Reaper and Stealing Mana and for shuffling the skills between Soul Hunter and the 2nd Jobs from Soul Hunter, it may be too much in one class tree at a time. But I think the Dominator still needs to be strengthened.

Also, Apollonia93, you can tell me to quit or say I should be fired but please DO NOT direct your posts towards other users with that sentiment!

Damn I got called out.

I'll play.

Please point me to at least 1 skill where the animation or the effect was brand new. That would be nowhere. In fact, let me point out Blood Rage as an example of copy/pasting. Not only is the skill effect copy/pasted, but the animation of the leaching is copy/pasted. It's easy really, Vamp touch was copy and pasted directly into Zerk skill tree and then merged with another animation. Hence 1 skill 2 animations, 2 damages, and bugged.

When you call me out, make sure you can back up your argument. Being as it is, currently there have been no NEW skills and no NEW animations and no NEW bosses. Everything is a simply c/p.

Now look, I don't have issues with reusing some effects and skills. I do have an issue when you FAIL to properly c/p and don't bother checking if the end result is useful or bugged. In the case of Blood Rage and Attack of Curse.

Now as for the last comment, I will talk to other players/forum trolls however I want to. This game is rated M. So if they cant handle being abused they should go back to pre-school. Also, I don't remember abusing anyone, only commenting that its pointless to suggest anything (since you wont do it anyways) and that if there are suggestions, they should be based on copy/pasting.

edited

got a reply to my PM, though there was no answer to what I actually asked/commented lol

Edited by Apollonia93, 29 July 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#59 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:22 AM

My read is:

it`s marked as read^^

so you have to bomb your Post, or Helium won`t know which Post you mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users