4 replies to this topic

#1 Tinderlog

Tinderlog

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:25 AM

Hey everyone,

I remember playing this game way back when it was a Pay to Play, monthly subscription game. (Sadly I didn't have a means to pay at the time so only every played the free trial)

Now that I see it is free to play, with the option of subscribing/item mall, I'd love to try it out again!

My question is about how active the game currently is. I remember seeing tons of people running about and in town. I like my MMOs to have people in them :)

As the game is quite old now, I'm guessing it isn't as popular as it once was.

Is there still plenty of new players etc?

Would you recommend a complete newbie start playing now?

If so, I can't wait to play again and maybe someone can offer to let me join them :)

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

Hi and welcome back! This is a great time to return. In May, the two servers were merged into one, something the community has wanted forever.  Junon Polis is still the hub for player shops, but you'll find people leveling on maps on every planet.

Do you remember what level your characters were when you stopped playing? It's very possible you can recover those accounts, even if you no longer have access to the emails. You'd have to make a ticket and give support as much info as possible, including the old emails if you remember them. It's totally up to you but it might be worth trying. You can also just make new accounts ofc.... or do both ^^

Anyway I'd be glad to help you if i can. Whisper to me ingame on HoneyBuns or Sulky. We have server maint in about an hour, but I should be back on after that and over the weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you!

#3 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

It seems quite active to me. Definitely give it a try.

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

just try it out and if you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

Welcome back! The rest have pretty much answered your questions. I suggest you come online and give it a try. Feel free to pm here or in game if I'm online, if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users