Tiki Tuesday Q&A Peter Falk Memorial Thread for 6/23 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A Peter Falk Memorial Thread for 6/23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#26 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

Hi Oda!  :p_idea:

I'm sure you guys are swamped with questions and requests, but I wanted to ask if there's any plans to implement the 11th Anniversary quest (2014) like you guys intended originally for the June 10 maintenance?

Also...will we be able to have the new hairstyles that pRO already had?

Waiting to hear from you guys!  :p_smile:

Do you have any good screenshots/db entries for the pRO hairstyles we are missing? We should be able to implement the 11th anniversary event, slightly modified. We won't be using the monsters from last year, but we can make the drops needed obtainable from the crystals ingame for the 12th anniversary event. 

Here are some images of the hairstyles:

Female: ROHair_Female01_zpskseuhuja.pngROHair_Female02_zpske9knr05.png

Male: ROHair_Male01_zps2gcabxbv.pngROHair_Male02_zpsiagj928q.png

i hope they implement this, most my chars are using this were using thins but was changed after migration since iRO didnt have this hair style (could we have our hairs restored if ever this get implemented? lol)

QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. about that fallen recovery thing saying that you shouldnt be touching the character/s, does that mean the newly created novice alone or does it include that fallen character also? ignore this, this has been answered

2. why is it that iRO doest have other pvp rooms like 31~40 , 41~50 etc? i kinda wanted that pvp that limits people at 99 (for trans/extended people) and is it possible to remove lvl 31 level limit for pvp? or open a PK enabled map so i can finally pvp this again

. does trashtalking(in pvp only) considered as being "ill-mannered" because i know people(friends and sometimes myself) who TT all the time, would they/we be punishable for being ill mannered? its just kinda too normal for pvp IMO but sometimes people just get to bitter 

Trash talk is something that is usually looked at on a case by case basis when reports come in. Use of profanity, racist/sexist slurs are more likely to result in temporary block from the game. 

We can look at adding additional PVP rooms to the game. For PK maps, we would need to have a discussion with the community about how many people would actually use these maps vs. possible inconvenience to people who don't want a PVP experience there. 

back in pRO most player would go to orc dun(gef_fild10) rather than PVP room, people would chat there, afk there, kill there, almost like do everything there since that map is usually populated with real players and people would still use pvp room for match ups like 1V1, partyVparty to avoid other people messing them up and also avoiding those UNLI RESU/TOKEN so they kinda get that "we wiped them" feeling

the only problem i could think of is that some people who really want to level in orc dun gets in between a cross fire and really cant avoid it since some server in pRO, flywings/teleport are disabled, so they really have to run as fas as they could just to get to the portal but most die a bunch of times, there will always be people whod like killing other people for fun. the solution would removing death penalty on said map, dying again and again wont be a bother to other players if they dont lose something and flywings/teleport are enabled in iRO so that would give them time to escape 

i/we are really looking forward for a PK map xD

@tiki 
i like how you pre-recorded the bot banning since players are not aware when and where you might ban then and also gave you more focus on answering questions rather than your usual pausing because youre banning and answering questions at the same time

kudos

#27 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

A few questions though:

1. Will there be any fix on the disappearing pet bug after the Thor fix? Right now, the pets will disappeared even when not in the instance.

Are these pets that were migrated from pRO or were they tamed on Thor?

I think both migrated from pRO and tamed in iRO Thor are experiencing these problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users