Baby Bishop Ben's Outside the Box budget to bubblegum :) Build. - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Baby Bishop Ben's Outside the Box budget to bubblegum :) Build.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:30 AM

IF you got bored like me and had more time than zenny.  You might think outside the box.  I have lived in the Me box and Int/vit Support box before and thought maybe baby class at least it would be more challenging.   Try and change your perception..

I any of you are going for going Support or ME Baby Priest or have no quams partying with us  I think we could have a lot of fun.

I would love to party with either.  "Remember just cause i'm a baby doesn't mean I dont like a good challenge"

I found Baby chars make you smile more.  Kill Carats and shout "Yay I love ice cream"  or Yay I love candy or presents when u get them whenever you feel like it.  

My main goal is To see ragnarok as a baby again where anything is possible and there's adventures candy and a Toy Factory :)

Here is my aco skills listed

I will talk more about gears after I finish his budget set its called "Soo ghetto yet pretty fabulous"  

I use the traditional Baby modifier for all skills and gears.  It works with how much zenny spent - how much xp you gained multiplied by fun.

Baby Bens out of the box Build.

He's a free spirit and assumes you probably are too.

His skills at 175 may be reset he recommends saving them.  

He says a build should support your innner "child" and wishes by you hunting for your gear as much as reasonable.

He doesn't like to over pay for something he can do himself with a bit of effort.  He say's that way you can focus on your fav monsters and surprise the card right out of them.

He dislikes orcs, zombies, and demons most of all.

His goal is to be Dark Lords friend he feels bad the Guy has never smiled.

For gear I am going obtainable style pretending im new.  

Baby Ben says Gear set 1 Finished

First weapon of choice 

+10 [4]  Mace with Fur Seal, Mummy, Lady Solace, Mutant dragonoid)

you can swap in a haiti bebe/ Little fatum or Maero of Thanatos.

Shield 

Naga Shield he has seen them very low levels before june 22  around 120k.  He bought 10.

One is +7 Enchanted peach tree on is +6 ancient mummy.

Armor

+ 7 Blessed ebone,  +6 immortal ebone

Same results with 10 very consistent refine

He has +7 undead kiiller shoes from his brothers ME priest and Plus 7 shoes of witch.

He has 2 (musika ) One is plus 6 with harpy card.  Other is plus 4 with Kasa card

He uses a Silversmith of knock back and a rosary of chance.  He also has a thunderbolt alchemist glove he's waiting to use.

The cards and gloves are so cheap buy them now.

Level 1.  Your not rich but you can still atleast have fun and do well and his first build is all about getting the most bang for your bubbles.

Ghetto Fabulous   (His gear will be fun/cost focused)

Lvl 2  

Money maker  I  ( His fav low to semi high money making gear.  He wants to have a baby super novice brother or sister to suprise with gift boxes )

Aco Skills 

Ruwatch 

Heal 10

Aqua Benedicta

Divine protection 5

Holy light

Teleport 2

Increase agi 10  (Angelus 10 and agi 5 maybe better but I was stuck for 9 months in a box and I'm a bigger baby now for it.) 

Warp Portal all the way to Pneuma. (Non vip warps are no fun.  Air ship sends me more to where I am from than where I am going.)

That was it for his Aco skills. 

Look forward to welcoming more new members.

Baby Bishop Ben's Outside the box budget to bubble gum build.

Priest skills

Kyrie Eleison lvl 5

Mag lvl 3

Status Recovery lvl 1

Imposito lvl 5

Sanctuary lvl 10

Gloria lvl 5

Aspersio lvl 5

B.S.S lvl 5

Mace Mastery lvl 10

Getting your Gear and Card sets through effort and patience.

I chose my personal classic favourite weapon.

Mace [4]   It's very old school as most of the higher end players ignore these as not worth picking up.

You should aim for 25 and if your really patient 50-100 and saved as many as possible i hope you hit  +9, or +10.  

I refine using the all of them to plus 7  write down how many u have. 

Try to upgrade rest to 8 probably about 50-70% of original if you a bit lucky.

Write down how much you lost

Than go for 10.

Mummy card.  You were meant for this.  Bless click on mummy watch your rejuvenation naga and musika do their Heal 10 magic. 

This will really work together with your Fur seal and mummy card,  30+ hit means you wont miss much at all without having to spend lots in dex)

So now that you got your card sets out.  Try to get a plus 5 buckler slotted something you can equip thats not that expensive.

I liked my +5 horn buckler was my first one cause i found card so long ago.  

Buckler cost under 100,000 with elu and card its like 225,000K on Ragial.

Now later when u have to kill archers there will be a few coming your way.

They can be dealt with a little better.

The Lady solace is a Priest class only Card and you know how many priest want to cast Grand Cross 5.  NOt many probably me and a few others tops.

I figure hey if you are getting hit why not share it around.  I support by using reflect to trigger any useful skills hydra-lancer bison horn is fun.  bought 4 of his cards.  1 for thunder bolt glove incase i want to use ROR or ROFL or both with a sheep hat.  The General card that gives u spheres is for wearing with ROR.  once you have em switch and GFist is comming soon.

if you can reflect damage that counts as an attack to Lady solace. 5% of time you gonna get stung while your enemies die.  Fair trade in my opinion and 

if a GC Baby aco isn't cute come on :P/

The mutant dragonoid is a min boss card.  By no means easy to get but also by no means impossible.  Others prefer Bloody Knight card for lvl 1 Meteor storm and stun.  ButI like a Lunagaliko +7-10 for that .  It stuns,  its cheap.  So cheap.  And if you over upgrade it increases both your magic and physical strength.

You wont have much SP without any regen skills. Bless is just not enough.

Carry some pots too Use SP to tide u and your friends through easy times.  Save pots for the Furious/glowing ones with 3-7x the hp.

For your hat you gonna want to hunt evil druids or sohees to get a card slot avail.  Look on ragial anytime Rideword cards 400,000 zenny. That's pretty fair you can get evil druid card thats 1-2 mil.  

Try get really cheap shoes +4 eggrya Shoes i had from lvl 40 to about 85 and i still use them today 230% with Magnificat.  My baby does burn sp quick he has no epiclese  yet so its challenging to manage.  

For your muffler kill sohee until you get musika I went for 10 :) that gives u good shot at plus 6 and 7 . I want one with harpy card first 300,000z right now and -15% netural reduction

Raydric card is 40 mil for 5% more.  So cost to zenny/ damage ration - 39.5 million in pots lol i dont think u need raydric.  

Acessory

Earings are cheap and clips are fun try getting some. Want to try hide just kill smokie until loot =/or card .  My favourite is Windghost.  But  we can kill bongun and belts are free.

Its great for keeping a guy or 2 off you when ur mobbed.  If you want to try auto casting save up for things like Gazeti 2 mil or wind ghost 2 mil.  They give u good spells for fun you heal and wack/coldbolt/jupiter thunder.  I pretend im a baby sailer jupiter scout when my thunder goes off and than say crasshhh.

Did i mention cards i like that we can get ourselves.

Wraith :) put in slot rosary when u 90 or clip.  You get giggle boxes  "Baby giggle gives u 8% hp and you get cursed"  its great to use right b4 you are going to bless you or friend anyways.

I love wind ghost card  Goes great in silversmith bracelet  or put a cookie card in silversmith bracelet and bongun/wind ghost in other.

Cookie cards can definitely be got yourself or bought alone practically useless.  Just too lilttle luck and holy light I never used.  It never had damage that was stronger than my auto cold bolt or JT

Did much more against water or neutral monsters.

Now we need enchanted peach tree card.  Which is lvl 90 monster but  he's ranged need I say much.  You have pnuema and a horn guard.  Make friends and get at least one

I like them alot so I have 3.  They go great in naga shield cause its only a few 200,000 K until recently.  If i caused it to go up im sorry its hard monster to fight and get

but it will bring the price up by a bit and thorny price down to where it should be.  Thorny is more reliable.  Get another cookie card and put it in bison horn. when you can.  3rd is for Alchemy glove.

Now go hunt 2 undeads for 2 more cards that will make your day equisite.

Get an Ancient mummy card  (When worn in shield and your mace has mummy card)  

Mine does  yours can too 20 more hit.  Now that's Like having 50 more hit.  IF you crazy to Baby woe

+7 ledger of death,  with 2 cards, maero of thanatos the dec agi 1.  also u want magnolia or hydra.  I like em slooww.  Wack until they die if they wack u too thats 0.2% chance they coma yay.  switch to ROR and a bison horn with general card in  it.  Wait for your 5 friends to show up and put on ROFL.

#2 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

To keep things simple and less confusing I will post all future posts under this specific guide.

Recommendations for Fun/ Arch bishop

First you are not battle build, you are not ME build, you are not support build.  Id say hybrid if anything.

The main purpose is to maximize your fun learn all about what you can reflect and impress others and yourself with real damage.  

You can spam judex and reflect (Grand cross, Fireball and frost driver if you want.)

I will give you some pointers if you are getting ME cause your other friends have B.S.S sacrementi 

Shrine maiden is any priest best friend.  There is no better way to auto heal in this game and it has saved my bro's life

He had this gear while he tank/MVP/Solo'd Dracula

+7 shrine maiden hat with rideword card

Sunglasses with isilla card

Chewing gum (yes i MVP'd Dracula with the Item up indicator one berry down 9998 to go)

+7 judgement mace with Fur seal and little fatum

+7 rejuvenation naga

+11 Noxious giant face worm

+0  lucky boots of muscle fool.  (  Best boots for mobbing anything I say)  If you think 1/2 ur ME damage matters nope it still skonzed  but now enjoy being a super a super tank.

Ring of Resonance  and 

Lucky Rosary.

Recommended buys this week.  Get a shrine maiden if you can afford it 14 mil i bought another one.  My bro and I won't have to share it once i get this one plus 7 too. I payed 40 mil and another 14 mil and would again for plus 0 and safe headgear certs.  How much do deaths cost you in exp alone.  This thing will save u.  Best healing gear in order.  

Shrine maiden +7  5% both phsyical/magical damage

RoR                       3% estimate i think just recieved physical damage

Rejuvi shield          2% per attack or reflect,  add 4 monsters and have same aspd thats 10% chance 

Musika                   2% estimate also think recieved damage does seem to stack with above

#3 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

I used this armor it was forgotten in above statement +4 orleans gown of blessing.  If you going ME thats fine but I did use sanctuary lvl 7 and ME 10 alternate spamming on Dracula.  I still needed the auto heals or I would have had to resort to berries.  I didn't bring any berries when I mvp'd him.  Auto heals, sanctuary and ME seemed to work perfectly.  My bro has alot of HP like 20k  lots of dex vit and tons of int.  He was lvl 132 when he got the MVP.

#4 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

Recommended buy for today.  I just saw two chewing gum for 38 million each :) If you love vit and getting hit get it before its too late.  I mean Ive tried peace pipe  5% just doesn't matter even with dracula.  The CD in mouth will throw single bolts which take up a fireball, grand cross or chepet which all do more damage on the right monsters.  Especially undead.

Tip.  Morning prices are lowest and evening prices are highest.  Compare with ragial on average price and try to purchase as early as you can.

#5 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:28 AM

Q+A time.

My question is anyone enjoying their character  also what do you like /not like about it?

Did this guide help you ?

Does anyone have any questions about reflect?  

I have almost all auto casting gears and skills and would be glad to test things so you don't stick the

Right card in wrong gear.

#6 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:24 AM

Best Is Humunculus Baby Bishop Type Ben

Hat

(If u want to auto greed get Tripple porring/Magnolia, or lesser ring)\

If u just want kills/XP

+7 Shrine maiden hands down

Ride word card in sunglasses

Chewing gum or CD in mouth

Weapon  ( Lady solace+Mutant+Have fun)

Shield (Peach tree in thorny)

Muffler ( Pressure valk/G. Skin or Pressure musika)

Shoes ( any temporal with muscle fool/lucky day)

Acessories

ROR  and thunderbolt bison 

I like also 

Armor +7 Ebone with geographer

Bison horn of chance will complete card set best afk undeads evs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users