ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:19 PM

Hi there, friendos!

Today, at the Black Claw nest, My group received the message "Only fellowship can apply to move." when Trying to enter the Elga boss fight. This happened not only once, but twice, after we restarted and tried to go again. We were clearly in a fellowship, and in the same map, as that was the only way we could have made it that far.

Does anyone know what causes this, or a way to prevent it? I've gone to Elga several times today, mostly alone, and this problem hasn't arose until this evening. I've submitted a bug report, but sadly have very little information to contribute. Thank you.

Screenshot (sorry, I don't know how to upload images to the forum):
https://gyazo.com/bc...2e9d4d394ee031dbccda8cc0f6a603be2e9d4d394ee031d.jpg

edit: learning to post pic. Fingers crossed

Edited by ManItsMike, 02 July 2015 - 11:45 PM.

#2 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:58 PM

(sorry, I don't know how to upload images to the forum):

https://gyazo.com/bc...2e9d4d394ee031d

"{img}link{/img}" (Use [ ] instead of { })

(I'm sorry, I can't help anymore after this XD)

#3 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hi there, friendos!

Today, at the Black Claw nest, My group received the message "Only fellowship can apply to move." when Trying to enter the Elga boss fight. This happened not only once, but twice, after we restarted and tried to go again. We were clearly in a fellowship, and in the same map, as that was the only way we could have made it that far.

Does anyone know what causes this, or a way to prevent it? I've gone to Elga several times today, mostly alone, and this problem hasn't arose until this evening. I've submitted a bug report, but sadly have very little information to contribute. Thank you.

Screenshot (sorry, I don't know how to upload images to the forum):

https://gyazo.com/bc...2e9d4d394ee031d

The screen does show the boss room portal to Elga, right? (sorry I'm not that far in the game yet)

If so, this was the only portal giving you this error message? You could enter all the portals before?

I know the "only the party leader may enter" error message, or "you can't enter blubb...". Last one often happens if a map server is down, that I know. Sadly I don't know more about this particular error message. 

#4 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

ManItsMike is felloship leader in a screenshot but i have never encountered this problem before :o. Sorry that i cant help either, but there must be something wrong because you already entered Black Claw Nest but cant enter the boss room.

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:26 AM

ManItsMike is felloship leader in a screenshot but i have never encountered this problem before :o. Sorry that i cant help either, but there must be something wrong because you already entered Black Claw Nest but cant enter the boss room.

Hmm, I agree that there must be something wrong. This is why I asked: :p_smile:

If so, this was the only portal giving you this error message? You could enter all the portals before?

So I was assuming right,  this is the portal to the Elga boss room. Thanks for the info on that Nobbye.  :p_smile:

I would guess it is a map server that is causing is, probably down. I would assume the "fellowship error" is the same as "you can't enter map blubb" error. So basically telling you a map is down, in your case the bossroom.

Elga is on channel 100, that I know.

Out of the blue, have you tried entering the bossroom from a different "base" channel (I assume you are normally doing stuffs on channel 3)?

If you didn't you could give it a try to enter channel 100 on channel 2 or any other channel. But this is just a try though...

Maybe it works and you can let us know, it will for sure help Poppie and the staff to figure out what exactly is going on.  :p_smile:

#6 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

Something is wrong ? Really ? I thought portals were meant to block any sort of intruding, just as walls are.

#7 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:18 AM

this bug has something to do with the dragons debuff (before the first boss) but thats only my speculation, if you enter the first boss room with somebody in the fellowship having this buff it can occour that your fellowship gets broken and if you try to enter the first boss room your  teammates dont get ported into the room (also the other portals doesnt do that too)

to avoid it: make all players wait at the wall next to the portal to the first boss room (where you cant get the debuff if the dragon passes by) and wait until all players lost the time, if you got an invoker, he cant remove the debuff too, and then enter, this should help but i cant confirm up to 100%

you can "fix" this bug if you got it by one player leaves the fellowship, then the other can go on without the bug, i dont know any other method

if somebody can confirm the cause and fix i would be grateful ;) i hope this can help you

#8 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

@Rainnowx: Thanks for the info!

@ Fliederduft78: Yup, that's Elga's room, no problems beforehand. We only tried from channel 3 before hopping to black claw. It worked later i a fellowship of three though.

@Homurasan: We've found Elga's ultimate defense!

@TheCristall: Ahh, I see. So you think the burn debuff causes it? It makes sense in a way, don't ask me how, but it sounds like something that would happen in this game :P

Thank you, everyone for your Responses. We went again later, with a third person, and had no issues at all. It's a weird phenomenon indeed.

#9 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

I have some new info on this bug. It definitely has something to do with buffs and status effects, but it's unclear exactly which ones. It's not just the burn you get from that idiotic flying creature in the 1st floor corridor. The few times I have encountered this bug, I have had some uncommon buff active like one of the elga potions or other things.

#10 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:23 PM

I have some new info on this bug. It definitely has something to do with buffs and status effects, but it's unclear exactly which ones. It's not just the burn you get from that idiotic flying creature in the 1st floor corridor. The few times I have encountered this bug, I have had some uncommon buff active like one of the elga potions or other things.

Interesting! I'm going to start saving those potions in order to help you test them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users