• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

Any ideas on how to solo kill Ifrit in ET? i can't hit-lock this douche (with 193 aspd and 130~ crit using abrasive), and the traps stop it soooo little to kill it with AS :/ 

Edited by Gabohollow, 29 June 2015 - 02:42 PM.

#2 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Usually i dont bother as ifrit and valk cards dont worth much and bee is impossubiru to kill. Though if you use lvl 1 traps and s. Potions it helps.

#3 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

its more like a challenge, i want to beat ET solo but this was my first try, so i want to hear tips to kill ifrit, you killed with traps lv1, speed pots and AS? 

#4 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

Ankle snare makes it easier since it's ET. I think you would need about 130+ luk(not just crit cause warg proc) to be able to hitlock it since it's walking speed is quite fast.

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:59 PM

Ifrit inside of ET is a lot harder to hitlock than Ifrit found everywhere else @_@

I learnt this the hard way D:

#6 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:15 PM

The thing is, i have 90+55 LUK do i need more? 

Now i remember someone says using Fear Breeze interfere with the hit lock so i don't use it against Ifrit and also using CD in mouth, In your experience is this wrong?

Also, with the part of the traps, i tried to use it but they last too short, i have to use it with lower level?, someone have a video killing this dude solo in ET?

TY xDD

i killed a lot of ifrits in BBs with friends so i understimated him today :P

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

The thing is, i have 90+55 LUK do i need more? 

Now i remember someone says using Fear Breeze interfere with the hit lock so i don't use it against Ifrit and also using CD in mouth, In your experience is this wrong?

Also, with the part of the traps, i tried to use it but they last too short, i have to use it with lower level?, someone have a video killing this dude solo in ET?

TY xDD

i killed a lot of ifrits in BBs with friends so i understimated him today :P

I wouldn't use CD in Mouth when hitlocking, it does slow things down a bit or at least has some effect on the flinching.

Fear Breeze is also awful, as it is not effected by CRIT, so it can miss. 90+55 LUK is amazing. The whole point of a trap is to make it easier to hitlock ifrit with enough distance from EQ. His mobs make it easier if they knock you back as well.

#8 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:30 AM

I believe you need about 106+55 luk for ifrit. I'm not too sure about the exact number. But go all out on luk foods/buffs if you are trying to attempt an actual success.

Ifrit inside of ET is a lot harder to hitlock than Ifrit found everywhere else @_@

I learnt this the hard way D:

I think so too. You need a map with a lot of space for positioning. Also a giant screen for best results.

I remember spending 5 hours trying to solo ifrit... Teleporting in volcano like a madman just to get a successful hitlock. I was happy not a single person was hunting it during that time.

Edited by Memoir, 30 June 2015 - 05:28 AM.

#9 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:10 AM

its more like a challenge, i want to beat ET solo but this was my first try, so i want to hear tips to kill ifrit, you killed with traps lv1, speed pots and AS? 

Yeah i did kill him twice or thrice. With few token though. If you die, better wait untill your nolimit is ready again. Low level traps last longer, check the wiki sometime.

#10 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:21 PM

What bother's me is the lowest the level of traps, they trap for less time, i mean i was been theorycrafting this build a lot of time, and studying the iro wiki descrptions, ROwikia, Rune niff, Ratemysever(for numbers mostly becuase have pserver data that its useless in here), divine-pride etc etc, so yeah that's why im surprised lower level traps work better, gotta check in a while becuase im gonna break 100 BBs just to test this build :D

#11 ninotorres

ninotorres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be easier with a Creeper Bow? I think I saw a streamer from TwRO or tRO and he soloed ET this way. So If you brought enough cobwebs he would probably be perma fiberlocked, and since MvPs can't tele on ET that'd make it a piece of cake xD.

PS: Assuming the bow works on ET on iRO and it has a decent proc rate.

#12 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

I think creeper bow effect is disabled in iRO.

#13 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

Creeper effect works (it's very funny to use it on Woe) and also works of many MVPs (tried while using BBs but they of course fly away) but the effect its disable on ET thanks to god :P 

Also a video or something would be very good becuase, i reach 106+80 LUK and 108+30(droseras cards) CRIT, and can hit lock ifrit and valky but after something around 20 secs they move a little bit, so their slaves begin to chase me :P i really don't find the trick to perfectly hit lock.

#14 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

i heard that u need to shoot them at the back. so they can't turn around to chase u.

someone tell me if that's true or not though

#15 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

That wouldn't be appropriate

0 user(s) are reading this topic