• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:37 PM

Spoiler

Patch Notes v572

Game Updates!
Premium Service can now be purchased in-game with Item Mall Points!
Located in the Items > Gameplay, and purchase the 30 Day Premium Service token, and consume!
This item is available for 600 IM Points and can be sent as a gift, be vended or traded!

Client Update!
To help prevent players from accidentally accepting items becoming restricted, we have changed how the Bind & Lock on Acquire/Equip/Use confirmation dialog boxes work, for the Yes/No buttons, by preventing the use of keyboard shortcuts (Enter) on those dialog boxes.
We understand this may be a small annoyance, but we want to ensure that you are aware of what the pop-up says and require that you click the button, instead of mistakenly hitting enter.

Clan Feature Update!
At last, no more dull and boring grey Clan Names!
Talk to Burtland and for a fee, change your Clan Name to any of the original colors you once used to see from the old days of leveling your Clan
Or really get your clan noticed with any of the new unique and fun color themes offered through the Item Mall's Clan Name Colorizer!
Located in the Items > Appearance section of the Item Mall, this item has many unique and fun color choices to pick from, from alternating colors, fades or even a rainbow setting!
This item is available for 500 IM Points and can be sent as a gift, be vended or traded!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed time zone issue where time durations were not correctly offset for item mall item buff icons
  • Fixed time zone issue where premium storage button would not show due to not being correctly offset.
  • Corrected issue with Military Backpack and Army Backpack not being able to be deposited into Item Mall storage.
  • Various typo corrections to quest dialogue and item descriptions.
  • Corrected icon on Enterprising Gloves.
  • Corrected Sustaining The Orlean Portal quest to reward Lisent Hg instead of Lisent Pb.
  • Corrected an issue with an effect remaining after the skill (PvM) Permafrost Chill was used.
  • Corrected an issue where items restricted under Item Mall listings could be dropped.

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:41 PM

Cant wait

#3 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

Nothing else additional being added??

I was hoping for a few class adjustments or changes to the vending as discussed

#4 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

Congratulation on getting it to work, this update got a huge potential (for the players as well as for you) :)

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

I look forward to this!

#6 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:42 AM

great news. and leo can you possubly make new costume every month for the lucky spin items . i meant "new costumes " not the old one being placed again and again thanks . juat copy some coatumes like faith items and just twist the name a bit .

#7 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:34 AM

Cost of in game IM is going from 600m-700m/100 to, 1.5b per 100. 

GG

#8 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

aww and i liked that option where i shuld buy for like 6month at a time,and now i wont be able to it ah well bye bye premium yes i know but i like it as it is and shure have it both ways,no harm in that is it ?

#9 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

Nothing else additional being added??

I was hoping for a few class adjustments or changes to the vending as discussed

Bug fixes, maybe a couple things, but nothing else major. This update is pretty hefty as it is, throwing extra stuff in wasn't really a desired thing.

great news. and leo can you possubly make new costume every month for the lucky spin items . i meant "new costumes " not the old one being placed again and again thanks . juat copy some coatumes like faith items and just twist the name a bit .

It's not easy to create a new costume every month, especially if you want to create normal game content at the same time. We had some player submitted weapons recently, we're going to be working in to some unique weapon drops in-game for everyone to go hunting for, but even that will take some time to get worked into the game.

aww and i liked that option where i shuld buy for like 6month at a time,and now i wont be able to it ah well bye bye premium yes i know but i like it as it is and shure have it both ways,no harm in that is it ?

You actually have the ability to get even more than 6 months, you just have to get more Premium tokens. Remember, you won't be using Warp Portal Energy (WPE) anymore, you'll be using Item Mall Points (IM Points), meaning you can get the Premium tokens for a greater discount, if you convert large amounts of WPE to IM Points. There is currently no limit set to how much Premium Time you can set for yourself.

#10 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:08 PM

Why my in-game clock shows -1 hour? There's still 6pm not 7

#11 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

It may depend on where you live. Some countries don't observe daylight savings time like we do.

#12 Muph

Muph

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

What will be the cost of Premium per x time?

#13 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

Will you put new LS in IM in this maintenance?

#14 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:27 PM

What will be the cost of Premium per x time?

600 IM Points, is what the 30 Day Premium Service item will be set for.

Will you put new LS in IM in this maintenance?

No, that is tomorrow. :)

Edited by Zurn, 01 July 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#15 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

But today is maint day! why not make it all today? Another server down tomorrow.  :pif:  :heh:

#16 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

But today is maint day! why not make it all today? Another server down tomorrow.  :pif:  :heh:

I was thinking the same haha.

If tomorrow's maintenance lasts for 30minutes ~ 1 hour then it's fine but if it takes longer... :wall:  :bow:  :bang: 

But still, usually the maintenance takes place at 2pm server time, which is my 4 am  :gg:

#17 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:55 PM

Its 6pm here when they start the maint. :( mostly of the time i got back from work and can't play. hehe 

#18 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

No, that is tomorrow. :)

Boooo

#19 afsd

afsd

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:aura

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

when will the servers come back online ?

Edited by afsd, 30 June 2015 - 06:49 PM.

#20 skywizz

skywizz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:51 PM

when will the servers come back online ?

short downtime = 3hrs more from now lol

#21 afsd

afsd

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:09 PM

i did think that to their seems to be some thing wrong with the estimates all the time, i know its hard to predict but it just seems to be wrong every time. 4 hour down time gets up to 6 and a 30 min down time gets up to 2 hours + and i find that a big difference in down time. i know that some times you just cant put the game back up. but the down times are just never right and we always have to wait longer. could we actually get a time for wen the servers get back up ?

#22 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:12 PM

I know it was expected to be a short downtime, but we ran in to a small bug during the change over, but it's all fixed now and we're back to getting things going.

The patch is currently being created, and files transferred to the servers. :)

#23 afsd

afsd

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

thank you leonis. for letting us know.

#24 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

Patch Notes v572

Game Updates!
Premium Service can now be purchased in-game with Item Mall Points!
Located in the Items > Gameplay, and purchase the 30 Day Premium Service token, and consume!
This item is available for 600 IM Points and can be sent as a gift, be vended or traded!

Client Update!
To help prevent players from accidentally accepting items becoming restricted, we have changed how the Bind & Lock on Acquire/Equip/Use confirmation dialog boxes work, for the Yes/No buttons, by preventing the use of keyboard shortcuts (Enter) on those dialog boxes.
We understand this may be a small annoyance, but we want to ensure that you are aware of what the pop-up says and require that you click the button, instead of mistakenly hitting enter.

Clan Feature Update!
At last, no more dull and boring grey Clan Names!
Talk to Burtland and for a fee, change your Clan Name to any of the original colors you once used to see from the old days of leveling your Clan
Or really get your clan noticed with any of the new unique and fun color themes offered through the Item Mall's Clan Name Colorizer!
Located in the Items > Appearance section of the Item Mall, this item has many unique and fun color choices to pick from, from alternating colors, fades or even a rainbow setting!
This item is available for 500 IM Points and can be sent as a gift, be vended or traded!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed time zone issue where time durations were not correctly offset for item mall item buff icons
  • Fixed time zone issue where premium storage button would not show due to not being correctly offset.
  • Corrected issue with Military Backpack and Army Backpack not being able to be deposited into Item Mall storage.
  • Various typo corrections to quest dialogue and item descriptions.
  • Corrected icon on Enterprising Gloves.
  • Corrected Sustaining The Orlean Portal quest to reward Lisent Hg instead of Lisent Pb.
  • Corrected an issue with an effect remaining after the skill (PvM) Permafrost Chill was used.
  • Corrected an issue where items restricted under Item Mall listings could be dropped.

#25 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:30 PM

so we can play now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users