I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

Good day.  :p_sleep:

It's so unfair to those people who farms real hard for almost a day just to get the stuff that they wanted, while some other guys are just duplicating items, BASICS to be specific.

Before I hit the sack, I usually check the market for basics, then i noticed this guy. He used to buy "spiritual drops" for 20 gold and sell basics for 14 ~ 16 gold each. I took an eye on him for about a week, checking his market from time to time, whenever he goes online. 

Down below is a photo of his store, always restocking basics.  :p_sad:

Rvp0ti.png

People who farm hard, will never sell basics that cheap, unless he or she's on a rush, or.....  :ho:

Please enlighten me, Cuz I've read a post, that duplicating items are not possible, but how can you explain this.  :p_cry:

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

People who farm hard, will never sell basics that cheap, unless he or she's on a rush, or.....

.... multiclienting to the finest...and a bit of farming this way.....   :p_sad:

Poppie says duplicating items isn't possible. He just stated this recently in another topic again. I do believe him. Cause in all the cases he did say something, anything, it always has been the truth. And was based on knowledge and/or background information given to him by the staff.

He never lied to us, not one single time ......or did something do behind our backs. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 01 July 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:05 PM

Is it duping? Unlikely as any revealed method or exploit for duping was supposedly fixed and unable to be reproduced. Yes a GM even attempted said exploits or attempted to rediscover any new exploits.

However if a guy went with scripts and 4-clients and spammed the holy mother -_- out of elements in world record time for 100+ runs a day? Definitely possible to have that many basics in the end.

#4 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

.... multiclienting to the finest...and a bit of farming this way.....   :p_sad:

Poppie says duplicating items isn't possible. He just stated this recently in another topic again. I do believe him. Cause in all the cases he did say something, anything, it always has been the truth. And was based on knowledge and/or background information given to him by the staff.

He never lied to us, not one single time ......or did something do behind our backs. :p_smile:

Well according to the seller, he farmed those basics for about 3 weeks. Imagine 3 weeks of farming even if he doesn't sleep he cant stack basics that much. 

And he said something about extracting basics on spiritual drops.

For instance 500 fire spiritual drops = 500 SURE fire element basics.  :yawn:

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:09 PM

However if a guy went with scripts and 4-clients and spammed the holy mother  -_- out of elements in world record time for 100+ runs a day? Definitely possible to have that many basics in the end.

That is what I meant.  :p_smile:

by saying : multiclienting to the finest

I just did not want to point it out detailed like this. To prevent any possible harm.

But yes, I agree to this 100%. 

Edited by Fliederduft78, 01 July 2015 - 12:11 PM.

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

As sam pointed out his is most likely someone abusing multiclienting and running scripts. Even extracting elements spiritual drops a lvl1 spiritual has a 10% chance,, lvl3 30% chance etc etc, it would've taken thousands upon thousands and a rate no normal player could do.

edit: Be sure to send in a ticket about this, if it's legit then nothing will happen, if not then you've done a great job :)

Edited by StormHaven, 01 July 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#7 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

Everyone seems to focus on how he got the basics. But missed the point that he bought spirit drops for 20g and even if he can magically do 100% extract rate, why would he sell them at 15g at a loss. Something fishy is going on here

#8 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

the fact is " we just couldn't accept the fact that this player can farm far beyond our limits ( whole day farming ) everyday " .. I myself can farm 3 hrs per day and get tired ..  :heh:  :heh:

regarding  his/her price , well its up to him/her if he/she sells it for 1g ea.. 

Edited by drops1, 01 July 2015 - 03:05 PM.

#9 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

the fact is " we just couldn't accept the fact that this player can farm far beyond our limits ( whole day farming ) everyday " .. I myself can farm 3 hrs per day and get tired ..  :heh:  :heh:

regarding  his/her price , well its up to him/her if he/she sells it for 1g ea.. 

Dude read before you react. Are you aware of farming basics? 3 weeks of farming basics? Even if you dont sleep for 3 weeks you cant stack basics that much. I, myself farm everyday for about 16 hours, this game is eating me...

Edited by Arvz69, 01 July 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#10 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

Dude read before you react. Are you aware of farming basics? 3 weeks of farming basics? Even if you dont sleep for 3 weeks you cant stack basics that much. I, myself farm everyday for about 16 hours, this game is eating me...

bruh , this player just keeping his/her basics for a long time and keep farming until now then sell it when he/she thinks that this is the right time to sell " same like the bloodies issue " LOOL open ur mind bruh :heh:  :heh:

Think before u react  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by drops1, 01 July 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#11 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:37 PM

bruh , this player just keeping his/her basics for a long time and keep farming until now then sell it when he/she thinks that this is the right time to sell " same like the bloodies issue " LOOL open ur mind bruh :heh:  :heh:

Think before u react  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Bruh read carefully, as i've said he farmed those basics for 3 weeks only, 3 weeks... 

I think you're the one who's not open minded here. 

Then again "read before you react." 

Edited by Arvz69, 01 July 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#12 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:44 PM

3 weeks and u believe?? LOOL what if , if i say i have ero's set in my inventory ?? Will u believe?? ..... Now did u get my point??  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Is it duping? Unlikely as any revealed method or exploit for duping was supposedly fixed and unable to be reproduced. Yes a GM even attempted said exploits or attempted to rediscover any new exploits.

However if a guy went with scripts and 4-clients and spammed the holy mother -_- out of elements in world record time for 100+ runs a day? Definitely possible to have that many basics in the end.

As sam pointed out his is most likely someone abusing multiclienting and running scripts. Even extracting elements spiritual drops a lvl1 spiritual has a 10% chance,, lvl3 30% chance etc etc, it would've taken thousands upon thousands and a rate no normal player could do.

edit: Be sure to send in a ticket about this, if it's legit then nothing will happen, if not then you've done a great job :)

There is the reason you are looking for pointed out quite well.  :p_smile:

If you do heavily multiclienting, including bots (bot groups), scripts etc.........you are able to farm the amount you are talking about in less than one week  :p_sad: sadly.  Even more, I'm not gonna lie on this.  I do not support this in any way, nor do I think it is fair (or should be possible at all). Plus if the player does get caught by a GM doing this stuff he/she can for sure say bye bye to all accounts of him/her....just saying. Cause the use of any third party tool is forbidden and will result in actions being taken (ban is very possible).

#14 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:53 PM

3 weeks and u believe?? LOOL what if , if i say i have ero's set in my inventory ?? Will u believe?? ..... Now did u get my point??  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Bro im talking about 100 stacks, not just those stacks in the photo. 

And to answer if i believe to his statement, ofc not. I wouldnt be here if i do. 

Edited by Arvz69, 01 July 2015 - 05:06 PM.

#15 Likku382

Likku382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

I believe you have a valid point of argument here, and I myself have been keeping an eye on his market. With this, I clarify that I have spent roughly 150k in purchasing his basics, and yes it continues to being restocked. But what I have noticed is, the fire basic that I have bought from him doesn't get restocked nor does he have more, same applies to ice. If this was a duping method, he would have an excessive amount of all elements instead of just nature. And ps: why would you dupe an item that only cost 14g each if you could inject the same method into something that rewards you much nicer? Ie: duping aram's belt ( if dungeon rewards ). Duping insurances ( if market injection ) and duping gold ( if trade dupes ). So to conclude these, I do believe there is no duping involved but at the same time the source of his basics should be looked into. And yes, I have verified weeks ago that he doesn't have any more fire elements.

#16 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Bro im talking about 100 stacks, not just those stacks in the photo. 

And to answer if i believe to his statement, ofc not. I wouldnt be here if i do. 

now u changed the subject " 3 weeks" LOOL ... What happen to the " 3 weeks that u have been insisting " ??  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by drops1, 01 July 2015 - 10:48 PM.

#17 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:49 PM

I believe you have a valid point of argument here, and I myself have been keeping an eye on his market. With this, I clarify that I have spent roughly 150k in purchasing his basics, and yes it continues to being restocked. But what I have noticed is, the fire basic that I have bought from him doesn't get restocked nor does he have more, same applies to ice. If this was a duping method, he would have an excessive amount of all elements instead of just nature. And ps: why would you dupe an item that only cost 14g each if you could inject the same method into something that rewards you much nicer? Ie: duping aram's belt ( if dungeon rewards ). Duping insurances ( if market injection ) and duping gold ( if trade dupes ). So to conclude these, I do believe there is no duping involved but at the same time the source of his basics should be looked into. And yes, I have verified weeks ago that he doesn't have any more fire elements.

well said

#18 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

Well said, I bought 7 stacks from him and he came back with 5 stacks a day later. Please farm me 4 stacks a day coolsam.

#19 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:20 AM

Tell him where did shane get stacks of 6* ice nature resist and attack from?

#20 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

Tell him where did shane get stacks of 6* ice nature resist and attack from?

I trust in Poppie's statements.  :p_smile:

With lots and lots of multiclienting, scripts, bots even this is possible. You just have to "farm" lots , or better open lots of boxes. What is very possible if you got lots of those and that - is -possible if you do it the way different users have mentioned already.

Like I said I don't understand why there is no rule against such crap. 

bruh , this player just keeping his/her basics for a long time and keep farming until now then sell it when he/she thinks that this is the right time to sell " same like the bloodies issue "

This ^ is very well possible too. Just replace basics with whatever item it is. Sadly very possible. 

Combined with multiclienting of course, I forgot to mention that.

But however live and let live. 

Edited by Fliederduft78, 02 July 2015 - 12:33 AM.

#21 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:34 AM

I trust in Poppie's statements.  :p_smile:

With lots and lots of multiclienting, scripts, bots even this is possible. You just have to "farm" lots , or better open lots of boxes. What is very possible if you got lots of those and that - is -possible if you do it the way different users have mentioned already.

Like I said I don't understand why there is no rule against such crap. 

This ^ is very well possible too. Just replace basics with whatever item it is. Sadly very possible. 

But however live and let live. 

Who would waste basics on g6 6*s? and farm ur whole life u won't even get 3 stacks of g6 6*s.

#22 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:38 AM

If it is the right time to sell why would he/she put it at 14 or 15 gold?  he or she must be dumb as rock?

#23 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:26 AM

Oh, right, botting. These basics can really well be farmed in no time with enough characters, such as three computers with 4 characters each. Disable any sort of graphical effect, reduce windows' size to 100x100, done ; you can farm for the night.

#24 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:32 AM

If it is the right time to sell why would he/she put it at 14 or 15 gold?  he or she must be dumb as rock?

why dont u ask the seller? LOOOL

#25 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:23 AM

I checked his store again and I was amazed because it looks like it was doubled... :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users