Duplicating Items - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Duplicating Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#51 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Edit : 

Edited by SoulSight, 21 July 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#52 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

This is no real proof. The one could have played BigWheel many times or have some W-Coins left from the events the last time.
If there were 50 gloves I would be a bit worried, but not here. There are more players using much cash to buy W-Coins and play BigWheel than you may expect.

Feel free to report the seller and the staff is able to look at the logs if there is any suspicious action. But I doubt it is suspicious, tbh.

Edited by Popcorn, 20 July 2015 - 08:50 AM.

#53 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:22 PM

This is no real proof. The one could have played BigWheel many times or have some W-Coins left from the events the last time.
If there were 50 gloves I would be a bit worried, but not here. There are more players using much cash to buy W-Coins and play BigWheel than you may expect.

Feel free to report the seller and the staff is able to look at the logs if there is any suspicious action. But I doubt it is suspicious, tbh.

I'd understand doubts when it comes to BigWheel as there are tricks in timing the stop button to land the roulette on the exact item you want. Combined with the option to change the wheel prizes a few times you can find and land on Unity Gloves each time.

I managed to get 5 Beach Fun tops when they were on BigWheel using that. Players who frequent mixboards often use as many as 25+ coins to get high-demand set parts.

#54 Klais0

Klais0

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

The same people who are abusing the basic bug abuse I showed Popcorn are also doing this. They have been doing this on servers before and gotten banned. I'm not sure why the devs of this server isn't looking into it.

#55 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:41 AM

The same people who are abusing the basic bug abuse I showed Popcorn are also doing this. They have been doing this on servers before and gotten banned. I'm not sure why the devs of this server isn't looking into it.

Of which servers are you talking about? If you play the game, feel free to submit a ticket if you come across suspicious actions of any player. The support team will take appropriate action then.

#56 Klais0

Klais0

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

These players are well known dupers from the old official Gpotato servers

#57 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:02 AM

These players are well known dupers from the old official Gpotato servers

If you come across them report them by submitting a ticket. This is the best way to get rid of them and it gives the support team a clue what to investigate.

#58 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

<First paragraph edited>

Getting 3 Items, completely the same, is "easy" in a way. Even if there is only one sample out of the 10 in the Wheel.

(Or do I have a magnet on my back... or *** attracting some kind of Boots? XD)

Edited by Rainnowx, 21 July 2015 - 01:25 AM.

#59 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:50 AM

How bout tagging a certain number index on each individual item. So that no 2 items are the same. So if a check is being done and a certain index number has more than 1 copy of itself. Then it says as much...

#60 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

10415590_394051374121643_832316166580451

Holy.....! During event, anyone believes this? Unfortunately I couldn't find the seller in the shop list!

#61 JustGreat

JustGreat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:52 AM

Holy.....! During event, anyone believes this? Unfortunately I couldn't find the seller in the shop list!

Hmm, I'm the seller and I came back from a year ago when soul stacks were easy to get in another event when we had a different game master. Large quantities of items doesn't mean it all dupe smh. 

#62 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:54 AM

This is not a dupe. This came from an event 2 years ago called Gatos green coin event for saint Patricks day, collect 10 green coins (every mob dropped a coin) every 10 coins got you a soul stack

#63 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

2 yrs ago the drop rate of the green coins is like 99% so its very easy to get x999 purification stone in 1 day

#64 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:32 PM

2 yrs ago the drop rate of the green coins is like 99% so its very easy to get x999 purification stone in 1 day

Actually there was a bug exploit involving mission spams to get the x2.5 multiplier. This would make single mobs drop 2-5 coins at once. It was possible to get 100+ coins a map in a mission so a 3 map run would lead to obviously 300+ coins meaning several soul stacks a run which @ Dragon Valley was fairly swift w/ a 4-man group.

#65 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Actually there was a bug exploit involving mission spams to get the x2.5 multiplier. This would make single mobs drop 2-5 coins at once. It was possible to get 100+ coins a map in a mission so a 3 map run would lead to obviously 300+ coins meaning several soul stacks a run which @ Dragon Valley was fairly swift w/ a 4-man group.

A lot of mobs at dragon valley don't stop items do they?

#66 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

A lot of mobs at dragon valley don't stop items do they?

The gato luck coin event is long done and the trigger for said bug was fixed during the event.

#67 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:25 PM

It seems this topic is attracting persons which only purpose is to create a forum account to admit supposedly duping and "advertising" p-servers.

If you have the feeling that someone is duping or there could be a method for duping please submit a ticket to our support team for investigation. Thank you.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users