• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 apotcg

apotcg

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:26 AM

Found game on steam and just trying it out. I played a couple classes to level 10 to see which one I like and decided to go with a artisan gun type character. 

From level 10 on where exactly should I be putting my points into if I want to do good damage for PvE only and mainly solo? I was thinking dex to shoot faster maybe idk..

any ideas?

#2 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

Found game on steam and just trying it out. I played a couple classes to level 10 to see which one I like and decided to go with a artisan gun type character. 

From level 10 on where exactly should I be putting my points into if I want to do good damage for PvE only and mainly solo? I was thinking dex to shoot faster maybe idk..

any ideas?

For gun weapon, here's a breakdown on which stat does what.

Str = ap, def, hp

Dex = dodge, slight ap

Con = ap (For artis), accu, slight crit

Int = mdef, mp

cha = buff, debuff

sen = crit, slight ap.

So far starters you could go for con, Later in the future, it depends if you're going to be a crafter or a battle artisan. Since that's out of what i can give, i'll leave it to other people to answer.

Dex does not increase attack speed (Aspd).

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

Welcome! 

I am moving this topic to our Newbie Zone. You will also find sub sections there for the different job classes as well as both event and regular quest guides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users