Hello ROSE community, beginner inside - Page 3 - Introductions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hello ROSE community, beginner inside

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:15 AM

Btw pam, can your friend read orange? :v

He said it depends on the shade.

#52 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:58 AM

Hello stubborn one with beautiful butterfly wings. Don't worry about the buffs (they don't cost a penny!), I buff nubbies as a midnight entertainment since there's little to do around that time. I've been following this thread for a few days, its like reading someone's diary (;, I am glad that you're happy with your new rose experience, if you ever need any help, just leave Chezzaaa/Choloepus a whisper :)

You found mine experimental newbie xD
Thanks for the help, since those bees do sting way to hard -.-"

#53 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:36 AM

Hello stubborn one with beautiful butterfly wings. Don't worry about the buffs (they don't cost a penny!), I buff nubbies as a midnight entertainment since there's little to do around that time. I've been following this thread for a few days, its like reading someone's diary (;, I am glad that you're happy with your new rose experience, if you ever need any help, just leave Chezzaaa/Choloepus a whisper :)

Ah, hi there.  :p_smile:

nice to meet you on the forums!

"Stubborn one" I actually can get used to that. Somehow matches perfectly fine.

Thanks so much for buffing me so many times.  :p_smile:

I hadn't made it without your help, no joke......sadly not at all.

Those lake monsters are really really nasty. They got so much def, holy woa. Not to mention their attacks...

You found mine experimental newbie xD
Thanks for the help, since those bees do sting way to hard -.-"

Ah, you did your bee quest.  :p_smile:

Did you do the bee queen one yet?

If you didn't like the bees, you will hate the bee queens. Those are really tricky, at least they were for me.

I always tried to pull one of them without getting the others mad at me too.

Did the whole two quests without buffs. Guess I might need some new shoes soon though.  :p_laugh:

I'm sure if somebody had watched me fighting those, he/she had have some good laughs for sure. I ran about 8 times and it always was "that" close to dying. But somehow I managed it without. So no need for revenge this time, sorry guys.

But to make all of you happy I killed one extra bee queen, just because I can.  :p_smile:

So far I collected 20 of these junion salty water thingies, for the event. We'll see if I can get 50 of that in time aaaand if I can make it to the needed level in time. If not, I will put 50 of the items in my storage and keep them for next year and sell all the ones I don't need.

I'm level 45 now and got the first quest for the new area, sorry, forgot the name. I haven't done it yet, cause I wanted to take some nice screens first and after that my time ran out. So tomorrow the journey will go on. 

Will do my first  trip to Junion soon, for my "hero" quest chain. Have to go there by boat from somewhere I forgot. But I will find out, I think it is written down in the quest text, so re-reading should do the trick. Can't wait to see that place for the first time.   :p_smile:

It's a big city I believe, is that right?

Edited by Fliederduft78, 12 July 2015 - 03:37 AM.

#54 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:41 AM

Junon Polis is where most people hang out. Yes it is a big city, compared to all the other settlements on Rose. For the Hero Quest, you go there by boat from Adventurer's Plains (the map where you started the game).

#55 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:41 AM

Yesterday was a mix of emotions, I can honestly say that. So many things happened.

I turned level 50  :p_laugh:

and I had to say goodbye to my little bugger.  :p_sad:

So from now on it will be Kentucky the chicken and me. I still have to get to know him though. But I assume he is a very nice chicken. So I guess all will be fine. Plus I found out he even will stay a bit longer with me.  :p_laugh:

But that's not all. I think I got one of the biggest surprises and gifts just yesterday. Angeltje gave me a little spider mount. She told me it is from running a dungeon and simply gifted it to me. Thank you so much Angeltje.  :p_smile:

I know, some of you now say it's not the nicest mount the game comes with. You are probably right with that. But it now is my little "ugly" spider and I love it. Actually her, both of them Angeltje and Angel. Angel will be the name of my little spider once I'm able to ride it. That still is a point in the future though, to be exact level 100 I was told. So only 50 more levels to go. Challenge accepted.  :p_smile:

I got to meet the Aqua guys on the map before Junon. Yes, I have to agree those are very nasty. They did kill me a few times. But I'm proud to tell you revenge is taken. They killed me about 3 times, I killed them about 30 times and still counting. Because I've only done the first quest with them so far and I already got the second one. So I know what comes next.

I haven't had a big problem with the Porky things though. They died surprisingly well - this sounds so weird, haha. But it's true, none of them did even get close to the point of killing me. I'm somewhat proud, because I fought them and the Aqua guys completely without buffs. Wait, that is not quite correct. I used one def buff out of my beginner box for the Aqua guys. But except that I have been buff free the whole time. (not counting my own skilled one) Yes it took some time, yes I had to run a few times, but I made it.  :p_smile:

I still think those Aqua guys could need a little adjustment, those are really hard to kill. I have to say I saw angeltjes video regarding them and we both struggled with them and had a hard time killing them. I know she has been on buffs sometimes, but not all the time. I have been without while doing that quest. But yes, I have to agree that those are very nasty and that those can make some people actually give up on going on in the game. If they don't have the needed willpower and patience, or someone helping them with buffs that it. Just my thoughts on this matter.

Junon city is amazing. I love it, the whole thing - even the trees it has. But the walls and castle look it comes with has amazed me the most. Don't forget about the harbor. For such an old game ROSE is, that look amazed me. 

I have to admit it is a constant fight of me to find the needed NPC in there. I actually managed it to get lost within the city and I'm even okay telling you I once needed 15 mins and the wiki to finally get to the NPC a quest wanted me to go to.

I have to tell you one thing though, the masses of user shops are on one hand a great thing.....but on the other hand......they are blocking the pathing of the game. Some of them are arranged around NPC's. In that way that I wasn't able to speak to said NPC, but only got shop windows opening.....lots. And I found myself avoiding the "stall street" (that's what I call it) to go to the needed NPC, because I have a hard time to even find a place that allows me to click on the ground to move forward. The shops are that close to each other that a newbie like me really has a hard time to "click" the way through it without opening thousands of different shops instead of walking forward. But now since I avoid it and go around it as much as I can, I'm doing okay. Even though this habit is completely missing out on the purpose of the "stall street" - because by doing so I basically skip all user shops there are without even looking at them. I personally got the strong feeling that this is not okay, kinda. Because I love to go shopping, or at least to look at the offers - yes, I still have to save up "a lot of" money, haha.  :p_smile:

Oh by talking about money, I made my first million.  :heh:

I know you guys now are : "Look how poor that newbie is"........but me is like : "Hehe, I'm a millionare and I'm gonna rule the world".

My next goal is level 55 and getting this aqua quest done. I will let you guys know how my journey continues. 

ROSE is a brilliant but tough game. I still love it and for sure will continue playing. Thank you for all the help so far guys, on the forums and in the game.

Question part follows now:

Where do I get the needed "materials" for upgrading my stuff - if I wanted to that is?

(Just curious, if they are ingame and where to get them)

Do people sell IM items in this game in user shops too?

Are all IM items sellable in the game?

I have to go to a "beach" - sorry I forgot the name......for the third part of my kart quest. Where is it and how do I get there?

I haven't come across it so far and I would love to go on with that quest chain.

Once I learned to drive, can I drive any car there is, or are there restrictions?

What is the difference between a mount (like the little bugger) and a car, except being able to take someone else with you?

(I already got told by a very nice person in game that cars are able to take two people with them. And I actually have been taken for a ride by said person, that was really cool. Thanks for that! )

I saw some things called "medals" in the user shops, what are those for and how can I obtain them?

I bought a little bugger doll, Choropy doll to be exact. It told me it will place itself in my hand. But it actually doesn't. I get the message "sword is equipped", something like that. But I have no sword, I got a gun. Could somebody please be so kind and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

OH yes, I totally forgot. I saw Bob's brother in the IM.  :heh:

I  found him on the permanent mount tab, thank you so much. You can't imagine how happy this makes me.  :p_smile:

Thanks Cupcake and the staff! 

#56 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:00 AM

Yesterday was a mix of emotions, I can honestly say that. So many things happened.

Congrads on making 50 =3 and poor bug =(

Where do I get the needed "materials" for upgrading my stuff - if I wanted to that is?

Depending on the grade of the item, most of the time its at the place where armor is sold. Also, for catalyst, they are mostly drops, save up pink powder, purple powder ( honestly i don't recommend saving this but meh, just save it :v) and Lisent (any)

Do people sell IM items in this game in user shops too?

Are all IM items sellable in the game?

They do sell IM in the game, but the way they sell is it by stating a price per 100im, and the buyer would say why they want from the IM. So in actual fact its actually selling in the form of IM items.

I have to go to a "beach" - sorry I forgot the name......for the third part of my kart quest. Where is it and how do I get there?

I haven't come across it so far and I would love to go on with that quest chain.

I think that would be kenji beach. You can go there through running by forest of wisdom, or just take a ship there in junon, or adventure plains. The exact location of the ship npc, well its hard to explain :v

AP = docks

Junon = One of the 3 tents at the right bottom side of junon

Once I learned to drive, can I drive any car there is, or are there restrictions?

There, is actually, but it depends on the body which you equip so its fine, basically yes you can drive any cart available.

What is the difference between a mount (like the little bugger) and a car, except being able to take someone else with you?

(I already got told by a very nice person in game that cars are able to take two people with them. And I actually have been taken for a ride by said person, that was really cool. Thanks for that! )

Well for one thing, mounts keep your buff whereas car will get rid of all of them. Car is faster depending on your car stuff, like engine, wheel, and backseat (yes it gives ms increase as well) Mounts have a fixed movement speed of 1500 but can be increased by the clan skill.

I saw some things called "medals" in the user shops, what are those for and how can I obtain them?

Depending which medals, if sigils, they are from lucky spin, if any drop rate medals they are directly from IM. If you mean king medals like for example Penguin King medallion, they are obtained by farming the name of the king on the medal.

I bought a little bugger doll, Choropy doll to be exact. It told me it will place itself in my hand. But it actually doesn't. I get the message "sword is equipped", something like that. But I have no sword, I got a gun. Could somebody please be so kind and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Because a gun uses 2 hands, and it doesn't let the off hand item (chropy doll) be equip because of it. If you were holding something one handed like one hand sword, or bow gun, then you can equip it. 

No bow gun isn't the same as the gun you are using, and you can't use the skills you have using bow gun.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 18 July 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#57 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:18 AM

Congratulations!

You will soon learn to love Angel though!

The basic stuff you get from the NPC that sells the particular item you are upgrading. Talismans for weapons, Bindrunes for armor, and Apotropes for back items.  Ancient Scarabs for Unique items. I can't remember offhand what you use for offhands. If you want to increase the % success rate, particularly at the higher refine grades, you will want to powders or lisents. These are drops, and you should be collecting them. If you need more, there are player shops that sell them. Most of them can be found around Crune in Junon Polis. For the really refine grades, you might want to use protection, and increase your success chance even more. Then you will need Plutorunes, Venurunes, or Nepturunes. These are sold in the IM, but can also be obtained by doing dungeons, disassembling some dungeon gears, or by buying from player shops.

Do people sell IM items in this game in user shops too? Yes, some do. Or you can buy IM at a rate around 600mil/100 IM points.

Are all IM items sellable in the game? No, if you choose to buy something from the IM, with the purpose of selling it, make sure you check for any restrictions on it.

I have to go to a "beach" - sorry I forgot the name......for the third part of my kart quest. Where is it and how do I get there? That would be Kenji Beach. On the south side of Junon Polis, in the lower right corner are three NPCs. Talk to Itz, he can take you by boat there.

Once I learned to drive, can I drive any car there is, or are there restrictions? As previously stated, you will be able to drive any cart, but some carts are restricted as to where you can drive them. For instance, the snowmobile is restricted to Luna.

What is the difference between a mount (like the little bugger) and a car, except being able to take someone else with you? When you are in a cart, you will lose all your buffs, and any bonuses from gears. You are basically considered naked defense wise. If you obtain a backseat, which is a crafted item only, you can take a passenger with you. With mounts, you keep your buffs, and bonuses from gears, however if you get hit, you will be knocked off of it.

I saw some things called "medals" in the user shops, what are those for and how can I obtain them? That depends, the term is used for several things. There are medals in the IM that increase xp gained, or drops, there are sigils, which are like medals but last longer and have a better reward, and then there are medallions. Medallions are drops from king mobs. If you collect the right ones, you can obtain an outfit from Aldaric. Currently there are two outfits. The Akram Kingdom outfit and the Ancient Royal outfit. You can learn more about these here: http://rose.irowiki....#King.27s_Quest.

I bought a little bugger doll, Choropy doll to be exact. It told me it will place itself in my hand. But it actually doesn't. I get the message "sword is equipped", something like that. But I have no sword, I got a gun. Could somebody please be so kind and tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Haha yeah, it really should say two-handed weapon equipped, but I guess sword is shorter. The dolls are actually for muses, although they have no class restriction. Keep it for another one of your characters. Since you use a two handed weapon, you won't be able to hold it.

OH yes, I totally forgot. I saw Bob's brother in the IM.  :heh:

I  found him on the permanent mount tab, thank you so much. You can't imagine how happy this makes me.  :p_smile:

Thanks Cupcake and the staff! 

Edited by pdfisher, 18 July 2015 - 04:21 AM.

#58 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

Do you know what the funny thing about good fairies is?

You know, most come to you like in pink and fluffy colors and mostly with some sort of plant hat and bright long hair and not to forget those pretty amazing dresses.....like the typical tooth fairy you imagine.But I learned a lesson yesterday regarding that. 

The funny thing is they do not even need all this fancy stuff to be someone special. I guess it is not at all about the fairy part, it's purely about the good person behind. I think it's the great person behind all the magic that is doing the magic by just being himself/herself.  And I now know that a good fairy surely can come in dark clothes and with a rainbow afro. Thank you. :p_smile:

I'm back on the road again. :heh:

I got a second chance with Bob, or better Bob's brother. :p_smile:

The little bugger still is missing a name. The only name I can come up with so far is "Rainbow". Which I find personally strangely matching....but I'm still open for ideas. Cause so far he (yes I'm sure on the "he" part) gets called "little bugger" by me and that is something I want to change.

No, Bob is not in the choices, Bob got his wings and is watching us from the sky. Or at least I hope so, we are still waiting for spotting him. But I'm sure we will......soon.

And guess what, we were stuck on the first bridge we wanted to go over.  I love it.  :heh:

Must be a family thing this "no, I don't go over bridges".....

I'm on my way to level 60 now, soon hitting level 58. The hero quest took me some time to do, or better the running back and forth between the NPC.......but I enjoyed it. It actually is a great storyline. And this is said by someone who never -.I mean it - reads any quest texts in DS. 

A very friendly player in game showed me the holy grail - the repair hammers. Gosh, I love them. Thank you so much, they already were a life-saver.  :p_smile:

Did I mention the car part?

I did the car quest, had a little help with buffs while the clown killing part was going on. Thank you so much for the buffs. Yes, I don't rely on them but I'm not stupid. I know when I need to use those.  :p_smile:

A friendly player gifted me a pink car pirate ship thing with a mole on top. It is so adorable, I just love it. The best part is, it came directly with a back seat, so I'm able to help others with taking them with me if needed. This is SO great. I called it Steve.  :p_laugh:

The clown killing quest was the only time I was on buffs the last levels. I did all other stuff without. It was doable, actually all was fine. Some monsters took a bit longer to kill, but I never ran into any serious issues. I didn't die one single time.  :heh:  I'm still questing at Anima Lake (or something similar) and sometimes already in Forrest of Wisdom.

Question part is a bit small today, cause I somehow didn't run in many new ones. 

My hero quest tells me to kill the "Grunter King" in the Lake map. Am I right with my assumption that I can't do this quest solo?

Cause I always have been told "do not touch the kings - they are bad"....

I thought I better ask before even trying something very stupid, haha.  :p_smile:

#59 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:09 PM

You might be able to do it with buffs, but you probably should get some help if you can.

#60 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:30 PM

I made it to level 70. :heh:

Thanks to a very good friend and a friend of said friend the Grunter King simply had to die. :p_smile:

I already did the teleport airship quest thing for Luna. Solo, without any help or the help of any buffs. Yep, I'm proud. :p_smile:

Yes, I died three times in the Goblin Cave. I wasn't expecting those nightly Ghost things popping up in there.......so they got me unprepared.

But in the end I killed enough of them to leave said cave with a big grin on my face. Revenge is taken.

Those Doonga's at Kenji will never become my friends, they are way too aggressive and way too strong. So I conentrate myself on killing the lobster things. It's a bit boring, but exp is exp.

Sadly there aren't much quests on that map, just two repeatables (Doongas - that one I don't like and the lobster things). And one regular quest that I found on the beach area. Yup, but I think that's it. A little bit sad though, I really like the many quests on the previous maps.

Somehow my hero quest "something with Fairy wants to talk to you again soon" vanished itself. It was there and as soon as I hit level 70 it simply vanished. I got the "luna hero quest" and solved it. But so far no new hero quest is popping up for me... what makes me wonder.

I made my first step on Luna, this planet for sure has a very cool feeling to it. I managed to solve the "welcome to" quest chain but after that I stepped out of the city and noticed the monsters around it are a bit high. I have to admit I didn't try to kill one of them yet, but somehow a feeling tells me i might not be able to kill them just now. But I for sure love the location and the sky of that planet, it is beautiful. Yes, first screenshot already taken. :p_smile:

Rainbow has some little trouble climing the icy roads on that planet though, he especially hates the roads leading upwards. But I simply pick him up and we walk. Once he is on top he is doing just fine. So no major problem for us at all.

I just wonder if I should by him a full body sock and a scarf......a frosted bugger is something I do want to prevent.....yup.

But for now I'm back at Kenji, finishing that one regular quest and once again the lobster repeatable one. Cause I have to kill those lobsters anyway so I can simply take some extra exp with me. Slaying two birds with one stone, yup. :p_laugh:

I'm not sure where I will go leveling after this though. Normally I followed the quests around and those always took me to the next area......so I'm a bit lost at the moment.....

And yes, now it's official.........the IM sucked me in. Wanted to have a short look at things inside and came out with a complete new outfit. :p_devil:

I don't really want to talk about this at all....haha.........but the outfit for sure looks nice. 

I found many leveling groups at Kenji and was a part of some. Was some good time there, lots of friendly people and group exp. To play in some sort of a team was a great experience. :p_smile:

But the random buff people do spot me everywhere, no matter where I stand being afk ........they find me. ...

I'm talking about situtaions like this:

Me trying to kill some things, noticing I could needs some buffs. So I look out for a random buff person..........tumble weed rolls over the screen of total emptyness........

I quickly head over to the bathroom........come back and find myself fully buffed.

Where are they hiding and how do they know when I'm afk? :p_laugh:

I somehow learned to live with it, if you think about it it's kinda funny.

I crafted my first hat, I love it. Thanks to another nice player that gave me a missing material, I was able to craft myself a blue bandana too. Now I look even more like a Hippie, I love it!

Questions follow now:

I noticed those return scrolls for Junon don't seem to work on Luna. Are the scrolls limitated to each planet?

After Kenji, is there an area on Junon left that i should visit/that I missed out on?

Or do I have to leave the first planet after Kenji and go on leveling on Luna?

Is there a good way to find a leveling party for the Goblin Cave, cause I noticed you make some good exp in it?

Where can I find the ammo seller (gun) on Luna, does he/she sell some higher ones?

Does Luna have a new hero quest chain and if so, where do I start it?

I noticed some kind of teleportation thing in the city of Luna, is this the way how you travel between the "maps" on Luna?

Or am I able to walk through each area, like I did on Junon?

Thank you so much for helping me so much inside and outside the game and for answering all my newbie questions!

:p_smile:

#61 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:51 AM

Here is a link to something that might help as you branch out to the different planets- congrats on that btw ^^  https://forums.warpp...or-evo-newbies/

My original intention was for this "encyclopedia" to help returning players or players like me who have come here from other servers, but some of the information might be useful to brand new Rose players too. Actually some of your questions are in fact answered in the encyclopedia but not all of them

The next map after Kenji is called Gorge of Silence. The monsters there have a nasty aoe attack so that might prove to be a problem but you should at least go check it out. You can train on Luna anytime after level 70. Some people go there right away and some go to Gorge first and then to Luna.  The best thing would be to try both. Those big things that look like elephants on Luna are something you probably should avoid for right now but wolves and slags are certainly doable and there are even repeatable killing quests for them. Look for npc's out in the fields named Coffington. They all have killing quests.

The best way to find a party for Goblin Cave is to shout in Junon and get some ppl together that way, then go to the Cave.

The Hero quest that begins on the Junon planet continues on Luna. In case you haven't seen Zurn's guidem here is the link for it  https://forums.warpp...c/157228-guide-heroepisode-quest-open-for-comments-while-fine-tuning/

The teleportation portal in the Magic City of Eucar does take you to the different maps on the Luna planet and the monster levels are listed next to each map name once you step onto the portal but don't do that until you get some scrolls to return you to Eucar. Otherwise it will be a long slow trip back each time, and you need to return to Junon planet from Eucar. The food seller in Eucar sells the return scrolls.

Feel free to message me in-game anytime, for buffs or anything else :)

#62 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

Questions follow now:

I noticed those return scrolls for Junon don't seem to work on Luna. Are the scrolls limitated to each planet? Yes.

After Kenji, is there an area on Junon left that i should visit/that I missed out on? Gorge of Silence

Or do I have to leave the first planet after Kenji and go on leveling on Luna? No, you can continue to level on Luna until about 90 I think.

Is there a good way to find a leveling party for the Goblin Cave, cause I noticed you make some good exp in it? Not really, but you're fight, it is excellent leveling there.

Where can I find the ammo seller (gun) on Luna, does he/she sell some higher ones? Pavrick sells weapons, the Ferrill Guild guy nex to him, (Not Andre), sells ammunition for guns.

Does Luna have a new hero quest chain and if so, where do I start it? Yes, you should have to speak with Elliot.

I noticed some kind of teleportation thing in the city of Luna, is this the way how you travel between the "maps" on Luna?

Or am I able to walk through each area, like I did on Junon? Yes, and yes. However I would buy some Eucar Return Scrolls from Anzhelika in Eucar, the portal is only one way.

Thank you so much for helping me so much inside and outside the game and for answering all my newbie questions!

:p_smile:

#63 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:50 PM

Hey naffy.
Gratz on lvl 70.
I see that your questions already gotten a reply. I gonna try to catch up soon, life just got me away from lvling lately :c

#64 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:01 PM

Thank you so much guys! :p_smile:

I'm still trying to finish that stupid regular quest at Kenji. So far I have gotten 1 of 15 monster drops (catched Lobster thing). I'm playing for over 2 hours on that quest now. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the droprate just "that" low?

How do I get to :Gorge of Silence ?

Might be a stupid question, but I somehow can't find the map.... :p_smile:

Okay, on Luna don't touchie the elephant thingies... roger!

My hero quest on Junon is somehow gone.......I just came back online one day and it was no longer in my quest list. :p_conf:

I will follow that hero quest chain guide back to the start, maybe I can take said missing hero quest from an npc of the chain again......hope so.

Else I'm lost..... Thank you very much for that link!

How can a quest simply vanish out of the quest list???

Hahaha, I manage to get problems nobody else has, hahaha.........yes, same in DS. :p_laugh:

Edit:

Found Gorge of Silence! :heh:

Will try it out later on, yup.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 13 August 2015 - 11:39 PM.

#65 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Thank you so much guys! :p_smile:

I'm still trying to finish that stupid regular quest at Kenji. So far I have gotten 1 of 15 monster drops (catched Lobster thing). I'm playing for over 2 hours on that quest now. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the droprate just "that" low? As I recall, it is very low, although two hours should be plenty. Are you combining this with the other Krawfy Quest? Not all quests combine well, and that may be some of them.

How do I get to :Gorge of Silence ?

Might be a stupid question, but I somehow can't find the map.... :p_smile:

Okay, on Luna don't touchie the elephant thingies... roger!

My hero quest on Junon is somehow gone.......I just came back online one day and it was no longer in my quest list. :p_conf:

I will follow that hero quest chain guide back to the start, maybe I can take said missing hero quest from an npc of the chain again......hope so.

Else I'm lost..... Thank you very much for that link!

How can a quest simply vanish out of the quest list???

Hahaha, I manage to get problems nobody else has, hahaha.........yes, same in DS. :p_laugh:

Edit:

Found Gorge of Silence! :heh:

Will try it out later on, yup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users