[Suggestions] farming tool and macro costumes - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestions] farming tool and macro costumes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jarjarbinks

jarjarbinks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:57 AM

Semi Perma farming tool: Im not sure if this could even be done but i think it would be a interesting idea, having a repairable farming tool for the POW farm that works like the support tool all the time, but you only get the items not the exp from the farming.  as for where it drops from it could be from a dungeon, or maybe have a recipe and have different components drop from different dungeons.

Macro Costumes: this is a pretty simple idea but again i don't know if it could be implemented, having a macro you could use in the hotbar to equip different sets in a hurry so you don't have to  equip each individual piece 

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

I don't quite understand your first idea, but farming tools have a durability for a reason : people aren't supposed to farm 24/7 without being in front of their computer. It kind of rewards players who can plan a little bit ahead (or use a macro...) by letting them gather more than the ones who only use one collecting tool.

Now I may be totally off-topic since I haven't really understood what your point is... but I hope I'm helping you in some way.

Also I would be overjoyed to have this kind of costume macro feature.

Edited by Homurasan, 06 July 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

Macro Costumes: this is a pretty simple idea but again i don't know if it could be implemented, having a macro you could use in the hotbar to equip different sets in a hurry so you don't have to  equip each individual piece 

If I am right, you are talking about loadouts that could be seen on some MMORPGs, right ?

Well, this could be useful for those having loads of stuff for sure, but Dragon Saga doesn't have a huge ammount of possibilites of different set effect (I mean, most of people are using the same final set)

And anyways, unless you have a big inventory, you'll surely put most of your sets in vault.

Now, if you're talking about the costumes, maybe my opinion could be reworked.

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

I never thought about it as anything except "quick premium outfit change". Which is why I'd like to see it some day ;-D

#5 jarjarbinks

jarjarbinks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

well the reasoning behind the first idea is to be able to farm alot more materials in the same amount of time, the trade off being no exp is gained from farming with that tool. and it would still have durability like the other tools but instead of disappearing when it hit 0, it would be able to be repaired.

and yea as for the macro for the costumes the way im thinking about using it is to change into a IM set to increase soulcraft chance, but it could also be used in the future when the develop new sets for the game in such and people are required to use different sets for pvp and pve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users