WP Conversion tables not showing. - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WP Conversion tables not showing.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sachamo

Sachamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:17 PM

Got a hold of some WP and was going to use it for getting VIP status on Ragnarok Online. Only downside is that when I go to powerup, the only thing that shows is the summary box at the top and no other options below like I've seen in several other pictures. I've seen some information about steam accounts being different but I registered with Warp Portal a while back when I was playing RO2. Not sure if I'm missing something but regardless of what browser I use and if my blockers are off, nothing comes up. Any ideas?

#2 Sachamo

Sachamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

Well the issue never resolved itself but for Steam users who play RO, do not buy points through the website. Buy your points through steam. You can do this by clicking on the Kafra Shop icon in game and selecting add points. Buying WPE is a non refundable / transferable process so you cant use it for steam accounts. 

#3 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:09 PM

bump, I'm having this same issue.  I used steam in the past but began having issue with it so I uninstalled it.  Now I have no way of buying points.  

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

If you registered your account through Steam then you are obliged to use Steam client to purchase points.

#5 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:01 AM

My account was originally registered through WP (back in 2012).  When I bought my new computer I re downloaded RO through steam.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users