Hello everyone! (Returning player, semi-noob) - Introductions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hello everyone! (Returning player, semi-noob)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:26 AM

Hi, I'm Max. I used to play this game very casually a few years ago, and I decided to install it again now that I have a new computer. I logged in a couple of times yesterday and I found out my level 172 knight character still exists along with a filled bank of items and a few million zulie. :D

I'm pretty noob though, especially since a lot seems to have changed. I've never played anything but that main character and so I want to try and explore new classes and get into things like crafting.

I think I will start a new character to become a cleric that can buff and heal people (FS I think it's called). I've looked into some of the guides, but they use a lot of jargon and look a bit complicated. I understand about half of it. If anyone has some noob-friendly tips/help/advice on how to become a good FS Cleric, then that's much appreciated. I've seen some other topics here in which people are very friendly and helpful so I'm glad I can find some assistance here.

I want to use the Cleric character to help lvl up other new characters like artisans for crafting. Would that be a good idea? Or would it be better to start working on an artisan first?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm Dutch. Any fellow Dutchies here? :P

Edited by MaxTheDragon, 08 July 2015 - 05:27 AM.

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:35 AM

hey im dutch and if you like, you can join SpaceMonkeys. in that clan are some dutch people and ofc people from other countries too :).

indeed Cleric that supports is called FS, i made a guide about skills ect. you can ask me any questions about that class, since its my main.

I would advice you to lvl your cleric with another char or lvl it by quests :). Questing is more time consuming tho.

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

FS cleric, int enough to hold your weapon, the rest put in charm. Skills are all buffs, heals, flames. The highest charm items right now are Shamrock Hat, Servants chest, Yellow Rubber Boots, Summer Backpack, preferably with a Cha 30 substat on them. I can't remember which gloves and face item have the highest charm.

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:36 AM

FS cleric, int enough to hold your weapon, the rest put in charm. Skills are all buffs, heals, flames. The highest charm items right now are Shamrock Hat, Servants chest, Yellow Rubber Boots, Summer Backpack, preferably with a Cha 30 substat on them. I can't remember which gloves and face item have the highest charm.

Moldie tube (gloves)
Heartframe glasses (face item)

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

Moldie tube (gloves)
Heartframe glasses (face item)

Ah yes thanks! The Moldie Innertube can be gotten by doing a quest in the Sunshine Coast. Talk to Judith. I forget how to get the glasses, but the rest are IM items.

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

Ah yes thanks! The Moldie Innertube can be gotten by doing a quest in the Sunshine Coast. Talk to Judith. I forget how to get the glasses, but the rest are IM items.

Valentine event :).

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

Hi and welcome! I sent you a pm that hopefully will help a bit. Please pm me or whisper to me ingame on HoneyBuns or Sulky and I'd be glad to chat with you :)

#8 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

Thanks everyone.

I'll start my Cleric char tomorrow. Had to delete another low lvl character to free up its character name that I want to use.

In the meanwhile I created a Dealer character that I'll make into a crafting Artisan (CON). Got it up to lvl 38 today thanks to people giving me buffs all the time. :)

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:42 PM

Good to hear! If you have any other questions, or need anything, feel free to give a holler!

#10 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:39 AM

A few questions:

1) I noticed that the storage system has had some changes. I believe I used to have some items like gems and chems on a dealer character, but they're no longer there. Is it possible that bank pages have been removed that may have contained items in the past, and if so, can I recover these items perhaps with assistance from Game Support?

2) I noticed the [Character Storage Expansion] and [Account Storage Expansion] items in the IM. Are these permanent?

Thanks.

Edited by MaxTheDragon, 09 July 2015 - 02:50 AM.

#11 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:48 AM

A few questions:

1) I noticed that the storage system has had some changes. I believe I used to have some items like gems and chems on a dealer character, but they're no longer there. Is it possible that bank pages have been removed that may have contained items in the past, and if so, can I recover these items perhaps with assistance from Game Support? When the servers were merged, there were some storage problems such as yours. Yes send in a ticket, they will try to help you.

2) I noticed the [Character Storage Expansion] and [Account Storage Expansion] items in the IM. Are these permanent? Yes they are. At only 350 points, I find the character storage expansion coupons a bargain.

Thanks.

#12 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:18 AM

I believe I used to have some items like gems and chems on a dealer character, but they're no longer there.

I'm gonna go rogue here as I believe, a big maybe, that I recall Leonis mentioning something about Items overlapping eachother in bank-slots. So try dragging items around in the bank and on your characters. I might be completely off and have dreamt this up but.. worth a shot ;)

#13 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:08 AM

A few questions:

1) I noticed that the storage system has had some changes. I believe I used to have some items like gems and chems on a dealer character, but they're no longer there. Is it possible that bank pages have been removed that may have contained items in the past, and if so, can I recover these items perhaps with assistance from Game Support?

2) I noticed the [Character Storage Expansion] and [Account Storage Expansion] items in the IM. Are these permanent?

Thanks.

welcome to spacemonkeys and if you need any help ingame just ask us and i saw pdfisher already replied to these questions :).

Good luck and if need any help ask me!

#14 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

I'm gonna go rogue here as I believe, a big maybe, that I recall Leonis mentioning something about Items overlapping eachother in bank-slots. So try dragging items around in the bank and on your characters. I might be completely off and have dreamt this up but.. worth a shot ;)

There was some issue when we first merged with that but far as I know it was corrected.

@ MaxTheDragon- Best advice is to make a ticket . I'm sure your items are not lost and support can help you recover them.  :)

#15 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:46 PM

Allright, I'll do that. Thanks all.

In the meanwhile, I've started my Cleric-to-be, and he's now at L36 :)

#16 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:11 AM

Hit L50 on Shinrael yesterday. :D

#17 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:22 AM

Wow, congrats.  :p_smile:

You for sure are a fast leveler. 

Just hope to meet you in game soon. Really would appreciate some party leveling and stuffs.

(I'm only level 45 so far though......hihi)

#18 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

Wait till you get to the Krawfy place at Kenji Beach. Went from lvl 50 to 76 today. :)

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

Congrats to both of you!

#20 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:18 AM

Is there a way to quickly bank a whole stack of items? Like pressing Ctrl and clicking a stack of items would put it into the bank instantly without getting the little quantity window?

#21 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

Is there a way to quickly bank a whole stack of items? Like pressing Ctrl and clicking a stack of items would put it into the bank instantly without getting the little quantity window?

If you mean moving all of item x into storage at the same time, click max on that little quantity window and that will move all of them. Just make sure you have dragged them to the spot you want them. Otherwise they fill in the first empty spot on that storage tab. 

#22 MaxTheDragon

MaxTheDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:46 PM

Yeah I know that, but I was wondering if there was a way to skip that window by pressing and holding like Alt or Shift while dragging the items around, which would be the same as clicking Max but without the window popping up. It would make putting a lot of different item stacks such as various materials obtained from monsters in storage a bit more convenient.

Edited by MaxTheDragon, 16 July 2015 - 01:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users