[Need Suggestion] Know nothing about Kagerou/Oborou/Ninja - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Need Suggestion] Know nothing about Kagerou/Oborou/Ninja

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:51 AM

....[tl;dr]............

I have reserved 2 Ninja characters and they are ready to change to Kagerou and Oborou each. (Of coarse, Ms.Jane done that)

Both of them are lv99 with 1 all stat.

Because I have no experience while being Ninja, so, I am lost how to build them, how to gearing them and everything.

1st thing I know, there must be 2 builds to play with ninja: INT build and AGI build, and I want each of them play different build that I can experience more fun of the game.

.....[tl;dr].........

Before I am going ahead to read more in wiki I need some advice and suggestion which one is better to play the build. I have observe the skills that Kagerou and Oborou have a little bit different in some skills. Which is better in INT and which is better in AGI?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by armourer84, 09 July 2015 - 12:57 AM.

#2 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:41 AM

read this little bad boy: http://forums.warppo...el-like-making/

#3 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

From my perspective, theres only 2 build viable for Kage/Oboro; DEX build(huuma/throwing) & INT build(magic)

Oboro might have a bit more advantage going for INT build because they have Distorted Crescent skill.

While an AGI build which I think you are referring to melee build, I think Kage is the better option( no experience about it though)

#4 NOTLEETENUFF

NOTLEETENUFF

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:57 PM

there are actually about 6 viable builds for kagerou and oboro. Magic, Melee, humma throwing, DD throwing, Magical Melee, Full Hybrid. and the type of melee build is split between agi crit and double attack...

#5 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:00 AM

Actually I'm quite skeptical about melee build kage/oboro. First of all, they don't have flee boost like thief class, low HP multiplier compared to other classes, dont have CRIT multiplier like thief class do... and double attack? That is a passive 1st job skill... and you need to cast it + shadow orb catalyst.

I dont see these as viable.

To me kage/oboro is more like a ranger/sorcerer that can take in more damage but with less damage output., a hardened glass cannon to be precise.

#6 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

If it can play melee better than WL and also have more HP multipier. It is worth to play, sir.

Thanks for all worthfully comment. I am deciding. Btw, DEX-range build seem expensive.

#7 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

True. But a spellfist build sorcerer can do up to 10k damage per melee hit, in case you are interested :hinthint:

Ninja class need a decent budget to perform, dex build need some kunai material and magic build need Orbs to cast some skill.

Magic ninja is cheaper to play, but you must bear with its slow casting speed and lack of aoe magic skill. Things will get better once you become kage/oboro due to Pure Soul and 16th Night skill.

You can make a merchant char to get more income from loots and also get a discount for NPC items.

#8 NOTLEETENUFF

NOTLEETENUFF

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

Actually I'm quite skeptical about melee build kage/oboro. First of all, they don't have flee boost like thief class, low HP multiplier compared to other classes, dont have CRIT multiplier like thief class do... and double attack? That is a passive 1st job skill... and you need to cast it + shadow orb catalyst.

I dont see these as viable.

To me kage/oboro is more like a ranger/sorcerer that can take in more damage but with less damage output., a hardened glass cannon to be precise.

ive seen a melee build hunt MVPs and take down 3rds in PVP. also when you add in things like CD in Mouth, K/O have an added bonus of being able to use both magic and physical equally well. Raksasa Daggers for a example has decent atk and matk and is dirt cheap. remember K/O can dual wield making them able to use an ice pick in off hand or other modifying daggers to increase damage. they can work much like a dual dagger sinx but with the advantage of having better matk and Pure Soul makes them alot tankier than one might expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users