3 replies to this topic

#1 carbonrow

carbonrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

I would like to know if a +9 Hurricane Fury with EA 7 (AS) Weapon would be better than a +9 RTE (3xAS)... Also, how much should the aforementioned weapon cost (the Hurricane Fury one) or if it's higher than EA 7?

Many thanks! :heh:

#2 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:22 PM

Better in terms of what?

If damage, the HF does more coz of its natural high atk.

But rte is better for solo play and mvping coz u get to wear a shield and its a big deal.

#3 Loyce00

Loyce00

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:26 AM

well i think that the HF should deal more damage than the RTE (ACID BOMB) . About the card, ak is better for a +9 HF cause it s atk is high. about the price i think that 300m is fair, you could try to make it on your on , just buy safe to +7 and e.elu and some silver lines . i just made a +9 clean one for my self and i spent  150m during the process.

You should wait for the experts to answer anyway, i m just a beginner with the class :no1:

hope i could help 

#4 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:21 AM

well i think that the HF should deal more damage than the RTE (ACID BOMB) . About the card, ak is better for a +9 HF cause it s atk is high. about the price i think that 300m is fair, you could try to make it on your on , just buy safe to +7 and e.elu and some silver lines . i just made a +9 clean one for my self and i spent  150m during the process.

You should wait for the experts to answer anyway, i m just a beginner with the class :no1:

hope i could help 

he wasn't asking about the card, just merely the 2 weapons which are both AS carded.

And as I mentioned, go with the HF if you always mvp with a party, in which someone is tanking for you. Otherwise go with RTE for solo play coz you will definitely need a shield.

Edited by denebski, 14 July 2015 - 11:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users