bug in theme battle triffi server - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

bug in theme battle triffi server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

i have a bug going through multiple characters and i am not the only one i myself can not raise my hp in strongest theme battle when i put on all the gear people can not attack with theme strongest weapons equipped only skills work auto attack does nothing '

also in the premium dungeons there are times when you turn into a golem by opening a stone on the ground that it will not let you attack all you do is stand there i will post more bugs to this thread as i find them if this thread will be checked by staff that can fix these bugs as i am sure repairing this game would make many players happy and bring about plenty more profit

#2 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:56 PM

also of note players in nova server still can not get into any battlegrounds foc strongest theme battle the players in foc do not even show up when i switched from triffi which showed there was at least 5 in the foc BG to nova it said 0 players in foc no waiting no participating

#3 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:49 AM

the Golem debuff from PD is supposed to work like that.

You can`t use your skills but your Auto Attacks are much stronger while transformed.

You can pretty much 1 or 2 hit the Mobs in that Form.

Never heard of that TBF Strongest Bug before. But who knows.

The Battlefield Bug ya that goes around for a while now...

#4 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

no auto attacks would not work as a golem you just stand there

#5 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:43 PM

works for me...

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:17 PM

Works here too! Anyway, you should use a cracked version of bandicam...that www.bandicam.com rlly ugly :D

#7 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

about golem not attacking i had the same experience back in the time i was running it a lot , with all my rangers attacks. not with melee. seems like auto attack was disabled when equipped with a bow or gun.

dunno if it helps... :p_swt:

#8 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

yeah that is what i was saying i think that is what i was using too AA ranger in the PD.

They really need to look into TB AA being disabled and hp not going up with the TB armor on my hp stayed as if i had not changed gear and not being able to AA made it nearly unplayable i was healed by a radi lvl 90 and my hp never went up i stayed at 35%or less health despite the 4000+ heals going off and i heard healing on certain class's are bugged they cant heal people at all idk about that i dont usually heal in TB since i changed my radi to a prot but may be noteworthy to look into also sounds like the coding for TB's got messed up

Edited by mjwx5, 13 July 2015 - 03:29 AM.

#9 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:38 AM

yeah that is what i was saying i think that is what i was using too AA ranger in the PD.

They really need to look into TB AA being disabled and hp not going up with the TB armor on my hp stayed as if i had not changed gear and not being able to AA made it nearly unplayable i was healed by a radi lvl 90 and my hp never went up i stayed at 35%or less health despite the 4000+ heals going off and i heard healing on certain class's are bugged they cant heal people at all idk about that i dont usually heal in TB since i changed my radi to a prot but may be noteworthy to look into also sounds like the coding for TB's got messed up

changing from rad to prot is not wise tho :p_swt:

#10 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:30 AM

I played  radi for many years and the cd time on heals was stupid and never having enough health and resistance.

all i am saying is stop adding to the game until you get some of the big bugs and glitch's under control pvp is one of the main things keeping requiem afloat and its bugging out by not fixing it they are cutting their own throat they could greatly improve the game by fixing a few bugs in the system but they continue to ignore them some of the bugs myself and others have noted in forums go back several years and were never taken care of .

they should sell this game to someone that will take care of it requiem actually has a lot of potential to be far better than what it is even for a free to play but it is left in incapable hands and understaffed and over worked people to maintain the game.

it will be tragic to see a game like this get flushed down the toilet because it was mismanaged and poorly cared for i have been a player since bloodymare  early days and i must say it seems like the best thing that could happen is it be sold to a company that will leave it F2P horror and give us better servers and more attention to ...oh i don't know what the players are saying in forums  what do you think open and closed beta's are and they ask for feedback and don't react on the majority of it .

but i guess it does not matter there is a 15% chance they will ever look at this and a 1% chance they will do anything so i don't know

*fix theme battle health and auto attack bugs

*need ranger avenger traps accuracy fixed so they actually go off when walked over

*need damage delay fixed so back to back hits deal damage the numbers display

* remove break items when enchanting /upgrading items

* fix the lagg issues that have plagued this game since the beginning (dungeons server and battleground)

* improve direct pathing on projectiles enemys and minions so they do not go through over and around walls like they are heat seekers

* fix enemy AI stop attacking if you are out of combat and stealthed etc.

* add npc's in each major city with a lant charge to change skills/dna

* repair broken skils and add 10 skill points and 10 dna points to each class

* either add more gear or smooth out the gear ratio between levels so there is not huge gaps

* lower the experience needed between level 70 and level cap to gain levels by atleast another 15% without premiem

* add more dungeons and raids in turba parness and south hammerine

* add a few more quests to each area so you can at least feel like it is a adventure and not go to the same places completing the same quests with every toon to the point it gets mind numbingly boring and predictable

Edited by mjwx5, 15 July 2015 - 07:33 AM.

#11 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:02 AM

yes , as you said it too here again, we kept telling same things again and again for years. can't help i suppose. But for sure each of us will keep saying the same.

:p_sad:

#12 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:34 AM

none of us want to lose this game as it is a fun f2p with potential to be greater but if they will not listen they will lose all their players and thus all the possibility of making money in the item mall

yeah we can just up and go to a different game but they wont have the same stylization of class's as this and i love the ranger it has always been my main and i have yet to really find a game with a DPS like them that can be AA with a buttload of buffs and have the option of increasing the range of their attacks with 1 or both range extension buffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users