The issue with the car pets is fixed!

You need to patch your client

to version 0.3.62 now!

This is important!

The cars which are broken now can't be

fixed. The solution is to submit a ticket

to our support team with a screenshot

of the broken car. They will be replaced

by a brand new car pet egg of the same kind.

Example:
If your Cool Sportster is broken you will

get back a Cool Sportster Car Pet Egg

Thank you for your patience and your cooperation!

Edited by Popcorn, 13 July 2015 - 12:30 PM.

#2 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Players,

after some time of investigation and Fliederduft78's assumption in another topic that it could have to do with the pet stage, I found the "bug".

It can be fixed hopefully by tomorrow if I can get someone from the production team to restart the server.

Until then only randomize new Car Pets that are at STAGE 1 (until Level 20 and NOT advanced to Stage 2 or higher)

Thank you very much for all your help! I really appreciate this.

So... If pets (any pets) use randomize b4 lv20 will get bug?

#3 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

So... If pets (any pets) use randomize b4 lv20 will get bug?

No, the pets randomized after Level 20 can get the bug. Every car that is pet stage 2 and above can get the bug if you randomize it. :)
The cars that are pet stage 1 ( Level 1 to 19) should be okay to randomize. At least that is how I unterstand it.

#4 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:57 PM

so what will happen to the bugged car pets??

#5 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:22 PM

No, the pets randomized after Level 20 can get the bug. Every car that is pet stage 2 and above can get the bug if you randomize it. :)
The cars that are pet stage 1 ( Level 1 to 19) should be okay to randomize. At least that is how I unterstand it.

1 more Question, what will happen if I use a randomize on my lv60(stg3) midnight calm? will it get bug?

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

so what will happen to the bugged car pets??

That is still subject of discussion how this will be handled.

1 more Question, what will happen if I use a randomize on my lv60(stg3) midnight calm? will it get bug?

No, it only affects the new cars.

#7 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:05 AM

That is still subject of discussion how this will be handled.

just a suggestion though , better to give a new car egg for those players who made their  pet bugged ...

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

just a suggestion though , better to give a new car egg for those players who made their  pet bugged ...

This is one of the options we're thinking about.

#9 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:54 AM

I'd like to keep my unlimited car though (for collection). Is it also something you thought about, or are they meant to be removed from the game ? :/

#10 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:01 AM

I'd like to keep my unlimited car though (for collection). Is it also something you thought about, or are they meant to be removed from the game ? :/

Your very own perpetuum mobile. :)

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:02 AM

This is one of the decisions what I have discuss about with the production team. I will keep you informed.

#12 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:10 AM

Update:

We will have a short server restart

today (July, 13th) at 14:00 Server Time

to fix the car randomizing issue

You need to patch your client

to version 0.3.62 then!

This is important!

The cars which are broken now can't be

fixed. The solution is to submit a ticket

to our support team with a screenshot

of the broken car. They will be replaced

by a brand new car pet egg of the same kind.

Example:
If your Cool Sportster is broken you will

get back a Cool Sportster Car Pet Egg

Thank you for your patience and your cooperation!

Edited by Popcorn, 13 July 2015 - 10:11 AM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:25 PM

Servers are up again

and the issue is fixed!

Thank you for your patience and

your cooperation!

#14 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

So.. Apparently you can randomize the bugged ones now and get stats on them, while keeping them permanent. Why weren't we told that we would be able to do this beforehand? Here I was trying to spread the word and ended up putting myself and other players at a disadvantage.

#15 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

So.. Apparently you can randomize the bugged ones now and get stats on them, while keeping them permanent. Why weren't we told that we would be able to do this beforehand? Here I was trying to spread the word and ended up putting myself and other players at a disadvantage.

Because of a very easy reason: We didn't know. The client should have prevented this. Seems we're hitting another client bug here.

#16 bon3k

bon3k

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:12 PM

i writed yesterday a ticket how long i have to wait now for a new pet egg?

#17 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

Because of a very easy reason: We didn't know. The client should have prevented this. Seems we're hitting another client bug here.

My apologies. I jumped the gun here a bit. Would it be recommended for players to report all bugged car pets, for example If I were to see a random person hanging around pow, to send a ticket about it and get it fixed for then?

#18 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

So what will happen to pets that are unlimited with stats. I wanna keep them unlimited for show though (stats doesn't matter)

#19 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:01 AM

Well, now that the staff is aware of the situation everything can happen. And I mean really everything.

My personal opinion on this matter would be : don't keep your hopes up too high to keep any unlimited pet (without and with stats).

The cat is out of the back now, the staff is aware and Poppie even stated this is a bug that they didn't expect to happen (client bug). So I would expect a bug fix of some sort (or some kind of work around similar to the snow blues one) for sure.   :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 14 July 2015 - 01:07 AM.

#20 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:44 AM

My apologies. I jumped the gun here a bit. Would it be recommended for players to report all bugged car pets, for example If I were to see a random person hanging around pow, to send a ticket about it and get it fixed for then?

I don't think this is necessary. I guess there will be a high chance that this cars with unlimited duration will be automatically set to a 7 days duration. For the time being this is only an assumption. I will keep you informed.

#21 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:50 AM

I do hope not. Some ppl paid higher price for car pets with no stats just becoz the cars are for display purposes and having to keep feeding food for this reason is quite costly

#22 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:10 AM

You guys knew it was a bug. There were several forums topics about car pets without duration. Poppie even told you guys it was a bug.

You guys should have known that the staff will try to fix said bug.

Actually nobody should have sold any of the cars.......but however you guys did. Now you have to live with the "consequences" out of that.

The staff did step 1 already and fixed the randomizing aspect, so that there can't be any new cars being randomized "broken".

Sadly the staff got hit by some kind of client bug Poppie told us.

Now for sure step 2 follows, whatever it will be. But I'm sure it will be some kind of bug fix or work around for that crappy client bug thing.

If I were you guys, I would go and randomize said cars so they at least got some good stats. So you have at least something gotten out of this bug thing. And maybe once step 2 is done, you are able to sell those cars for a good price.

I personally doubt that this cars stay unlimited in the game as long as it is possible to randomize them. Even though one or two or even more of you guys don't want to randomize them and just keep them stat free for the looks.I truly 

believe that some of you guys only want to have the cars for show purpose only, without thats.

But there will be abusers that do randomize them and this is the reason why the staff needs to do something. Because  unlimited cars with stats is are unfair advantages to all others.   :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 14 July 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#23 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:52 AM

I wouldn't say it's unfair, since no one knew of it and it just appeared "out of the blue", so to say. It was about (a lack of) luck more than anything else, and you can't say that the game is unfair to you because someone of your party looted a Bloody crystal and you didn't.

I really want to keep my unlimited car, for the same reason I have Valkyrie outfits and a premium inventory about filled with costumes : merely because it's something that looks nice and isn't useful (that's what makes it beautiful).

Also I really, reeeeeeaaaaaally want to point out the fact that an unlimited car has less impact on the game's economy (probably none if it isn't being sold) than this weird thing that's said to be going on with basic elements. But since it isn't proving my point or is a reasonnable nor receivable argument, I'll keep it at that :x

#24 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:00 AM

I really want to keep my unlimited car, for the same reason I have Valkyrie outfits and a premium inventory about filled with costumes : merely because it's something that looks nice and isn't useful (that's what makes it beautiful).

I see your point, but as Fliederduft78 already said, this will be definitely abused by some. Means that some will for sure say: "I want to keep it for the looks" and after one or two weeks, when they feel save, they will begin randomize them. And then they will have cars with stats that are permanent. And we all know this will happen. However, this is not wanted for obvious reasons. 

#25 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:03 AM

Meaning that I'll have to randomize it now and sell it a super-duper-high price because of its nature, since it won't be of any use to me after it's graded down to 'normal' ? Oh well, fine.

Never enjoyed this kind of trade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users