Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 7/14 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 7/14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Hello there folks! Please ask your questions for Tuesday's show. If you didn't watch last week's check out the archive here.

I'll have an even more upgraded overlay for the stream, still working on cleaning up the audio with Adobe Audition

The Tiki Tuesday streams start at 3pm California time at our twitch.tv/warpportal page, so please join the fun in the chat!

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:53 AM

Can we remove the EXP penalty since leveling options are limited past 160?

#3 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

The 12th anniversary quest is leaving this maint; any update from Camp on whether we will get past anniversary quests in game?

Also sorry for sounding like a broken record, but can we get the cash shop merc scrolls unbound?

Finally, any word on making kafra cards exchangeable for EMBs? I believe this was propose a while back.

#4 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

1)May Thor have another zeny draining event?

2)May we also have an event where we can exchange our nerfed Items for goodies like certs/coagulated spells/BBs and such? That mimic in Eden is too greedy :s

3) Regarding FallenRecovery : How will we know if our request has been queued ? Mine's 'been sitting as "unread" for a month now. I know it will be a long and manual process but we'd also want to ensure that nothing's left behind.

4) I noticed that there are migrated Accounts that are on "VIP Access" slots are still accessible even if w/o VIP but I subscribed fer 30 days so just in case we ran out of VIP subscription , are still able to access them or does that we mean we need to either get another VIP or avail request value added services to move them to a non - VIP slot or that's not needed ?

5) There are other HGs that are currently not available in Thor like Mercury Riser and Turkey Hat . Are these seasonal gears or can we expect this inside the box soon or with Firesale ?

Thanks fer taking time to read 'em :no1: !

Edited by Lazaruce, 13 July 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#5 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

May we please request to have the 12th anniversary reward NPC stay until we get new events? We still have lots of coupons to spend and the +12 stats costume was really nice.

#6 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

No zeny draining event please, keepers will always be keepers, hoarders will always be hoarders,,, just update the boxter, include EMH, SC and leaf cat hat in it, will you?

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

reposting from renewal thread when it wasn't completely normal:

Oda will Victoria Quest be back for Amatsu Spotlight?

Also, if you are bringing back the Lunar Helm quest with Amatsu spotlight please remove Sheila Boxter/Pront Costume Pack from the cash shop as Gold Dragonhelms are an exchange item for Sheila Boxter.

With maint being early, does that mean no tiki tues next week?

also, you can always access chars in your VIP slots regardless of your VIP status; you just can't remake them if you delete them and you're not VIP.

and no way to having people exchanging gear for BBs and coags. are you serious right now?

#8 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

1. Can we please please keep the 12 anniversary costumes without effects once the event departs?

2. Any progress about buff npcs? Will be nice to have one with as little chatter as possible in front of dungeons, not necessarily all but at least at popular low level maps and start up towns.

3. Thoughts about cosmetic orphanage npc where it can tell a baby character who the parents are. Should be helpful for those with many babies and lost track of the parent chars :x.

#9 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:34 PM

3. Thoughts about cosmetic orphanage npc where it can tell a baby character who the parents are. Should be helpful for those with many babies and lost track of the parent chars :x.

+ tell parent characters who their baby is/was. I've forgot most of those connected to my characters randomly over the years. It's a cute idea.

#10 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:35 PM

^parent of the year

#11 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

reposting from renewal thread when it wasn't completely normal:

also, you can always access chars in your VIP slots regardless of your VIP status; you just can't remake them if you delete them and you're not VIP.

and no way to having people exchanging gear for BBs and coags. are you serious right now?

The nerfed items aren't doing much fer us . I can settle for anything useful . 'Guess I was asking too much ^__^

#12 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

is there any Fenrir MVP card in our iRO database?

#13 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Can you create bounty board for Board for nightmare Clock Tower mobs, please?

#14 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:08 AM

Can you create bounty board for Board for nightmare Clock Tower mobs, please?

please remove Board at scaraba, nogg, and grove since they are already super popular even before the boards are in. to make it consistent to the purpose of the board.
oops, it cant coz the damage has been done? well, typical WP service

Okay.

Haha, just had to post this as a response, as there was a little discussion in the Renewal 15th Maint.

#15 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

Haha, just had to post this as a response, as there was a little discussion in the Renewal 15th Maint.

I never knew boards have anything to do with "popularity". They just help to level faster to people that don't have much time to grind. Following that logic, they should remove board for bio4 mobs since that place is so popular already

#16 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:18 AM

I never knew boards have anything to do with "popularity". They just help to level faster to people that don't have much time to grind. Following that logic, they should remove board for bio4 mobs since that place is so popular already

That was also pointed out.

Fact is, if the boards are removed for Bio, suddenly it will be reduced to zero population (or at least 1 ~ 3 people on average).

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:55 AM

zero's purpose of bounty board is to make unpopular places popular. but we found many inconsistencies like nogg road, scaraba, grove, orc village, where they are already popular even before the board came. so to make it consistent, i propose those boards to be deleted.
we cant delete bio4 board coz the place is not popular before the board came, so it is still consistent.
sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

#18 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:23 AM

It's also her project and her decision regardless if you dislike it or disagree with it.

#19 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

may I please recommend that any monster which is selected for a weeks turn in be temporarily removed from any bounty board it normally resides on. having the monster of here in both places greatly destroys teamwork and other etiquette in the grandpa turn in. People will leave do you do the board several times during the party abandoning the rest of the team and breaking down cooperation. This is awesome counter-intuitive to the purpose of the boards to begin with as it is currently making the best to exp in the game better which is absurd.

#20 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 06:47 AM

you're better off just keeping bb monsters off the list for TI then because I can imagine it'd be much more work the other way around.

#21 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:51 AM

Apparently iro has the client data for the rental rings that increase exp from specific monster races, such as http://www.divine-pr...e/item/2760/iRO possible to add those to kafra shop?

Edit; Could you enable thorn trap in bio3? Almost noone goes there and would make hunting in the map much easier.

Edited by meli, 14 July 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#22 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

We had those back in pRO .

Not those rings please :wah:

#23 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:17 AM

http://forums.warppo...-6#entry2210657

http://forums.warppo...47#entry1962343

You said:

Thank you everyone for your feedback and passion. We will be going through these suggestions and will likely be testing out some event WoEs during the latter part of December and looking at the suggestions of limiting guild and alliance size through development requests or things we are able to change from our end. We will keep you guys in the loop about what we will be proposing, and you will be hearing news on this project soon!

There has been no change, no proposal, no update, no anything in regards to this. The event WoEs were a complete waste of time with no GM supervision and no asking for feedback, plus they were buggy and had no relation to the proposals in the thread.

As players we need answers. What are the plans for Chaos?

Edited by KamiKali, 14 July 2015 - 08:21 AM.

#24 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:17 AM

I don't see a particular problem with that ring. It keeps you from wearing much better gears like rwc pendants, sound amps, ur's seal, ww brooch, etc.

#25 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

Bio4 is only popular because of the boards. Theyre doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users