pRO Migrated Items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#151 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:39 AM

Told ya we got a lot of those . There's too much we don't even bother buying it from other players :wah:

#152 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:01 PM

someone of FB for Thor was selling an account that had like 5 entweihen cards....x.x (few days ago)

http://ragial.com/sh...RO-Thor/5008110

those cards are from CNR (Convert and Recieve), Load up and you shall have them.

#153 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

wish we got entweins for CNR. All we got are these chung e costumes that no one wants.

#154 SaintMarkus

SaintMarkus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Locationis the place where you died
  • Server:Thor-Jack

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:07 PM

moonlight and twilight costumes please :)

#155 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:54 AM

wish we got entweins for CNR. All we got are these chung e costumes that no one wants.

I think they released those Crothens (it was Ant Buyanne back in pRO ) back in the time when most players in pRO were wearing Hatiis and Taos so they thought it wouldn't really hurt to put it as a bait...well , until they closed and had us migrate to iRO . Not complaining , though . My Sorce is happy with it  :gg:

#156 rainemeg

rainemeg

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

i am also from the pRO, why i cant see my kafra saved items and the characters migrated to iRO?

i need some help.

thank you.

#157 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

i am also from the pRO, why i cant see my kafra saved items and the characters migrated to iRO?

i need some help.

thank you.

Let me tell you what happened since you just got back.

The migration process didn't went well. Numerous bugs, disconnection issue, changed gender chars/missing characters and items, unsaved progress (level downs), etc. were reported due to corrupt data from pRO.

iRO GMs or their whole team were so nice and generous that they made LOT of fixes, events, compensation, provided us (ex-pRO players) free VIP subscription for 3 months, handled a lot of headache/issue etc.etc. etc. for almost 8 months now since Thor opened. Although there were still disconnection issues for characters and still on fix..

For pRO storage....

There were 4 Kafra storage back in  thor, iRO allowed pRO migrants to have access from these 4 storage as part of their fix from Oct 2015 to January 2015. After the 2nd week of January, they closed out accesses on all 3 server storage (2. Valkyrie, 3. New loki, 4. New Iris) and thor got synced with iRO setting for only one chaos storage for regular players.

Right now, You'll need to subscribe for VIP to access the 2nd storage for valkyrie or have a kafra card to acess the 3rd storage for New loki. But I'm not quite sure for the 4th one for New Iris if it was deleted.

To assist you better, The best thing for you now is to PM Vmod Cinnamon or file a ticket for GM's to handle at support.warpportal.com

#158 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:39 AM

Warp Portal game manager and forum accounts are created upon migration. I see the poster is a newly created forum account. I hope s/he did not assume that accounts are automatically migrated from pRO.

#159 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:19 AM

Bought a twilight costume and it isn't showing, ticket respond was "is the item originated from pRO? ..the item is unavailable etc..". Ugh really, there's not a label tagged "Made in pRO" or something. Stumbled here and guess i'm stuck with an invisible costume. I'd feel bad to shift it on to some other poor guy. Was gonna get a moonstar but seems like that's buggy too?

Don't get why they can't fix this because i see other people wearing the 'working' item.

#160 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

I also miss the twilight costume, moon and star is working tho, it seems Thor cant enjoy costumes until Chaos have em as well lol

#161 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

Ahh haha good point, Chaos doesn't have it. But what are those twinkling sparkles that's around in thor? Is that not a twilight??

Cool i'll try the moon and star, thanks!

#162 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

any chance on this? i have some of the stuffs not working maybe kRO has the equips? it is ok for me the effects will change just to make it available to use again

#163 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:52 AM

Ahh haha good point, Chaos doesn't have it. But what are those twinkling sparkles that's around in thor? Is that not a twilight??

Cool i'll try the moon and star, thanks!

present of snow or red aura costume or cherry blossom falls?

#164 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:27 AM

Don't think so, i can differentiate those. I'll try to grab a screenie if i catch someone with it again. It looked so like the twilight description hence i thought some twilights were working some were not.

#165 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

I like to go back in iRO Thor when I got bored with my hack and slash poor character in pRO.

#166 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

Yes come back.. don't wait till u get migrated again *runs*

#167 layupka

layupka

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

i only do pRO for selling zenny business coz you know boring jobs old job classes i am much amazed on present update of ragnarok i have moved on and past is past ., yes it is fun playing on many player servers., hopefully iRO too has more players than bots sadly it has few only

#168 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

Since I got back, I see lots of new content added to this game. But some of the new items we got don't work like the Sheriff Badge in Rock Ridge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users