Thinking of joining the rose community - Introductions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of joining the rose community

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zmembrane06

zmembrane06

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:02 AM

hi im from the philippines is this available in our country? Is it the international version?

#2 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:13 AM

Welcome to the community.

I'm in China right now and the game works fine. There are also many people from the Philippines that play, so you should be fine.

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

Welcome! We look forward to seeing you in game, and hearing more from you here on the forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. There are many here that are able and willing to help.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:06 AM

Run while you can.... 

-jk, or am i-

Edited by Feuer, 15 July 2015 - 03:07 AM.

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:02 AM

Welcome! We look forward to seeing you in game, and hearing more from you here on the forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. There are many here that are able and willing to help.

Yup yup, any questions poke me and ask me :).

#6 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Welcome!

Here is the link to download the game  http://www.playroseo...edownloads.aspx    We have a large number of players from PH so you should have no trouble.

I'm moving this topic to the Newbie Zone. You will also find a variety of guides that you might find helpful. Our community is very friendly so don't hesitate to ask when you have questions.

I hope you enjoy playing Rose :p_smile:  

#7 zmembrane06

zmembrane06

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

Tnx im currently a hawker now tnx for the tip it really is a very friendly community I would like to ask about the leveling guide in which map or monsters should i fight in certain levels thank you for accepting been enjoying myself for quite a while im looking forward to be a raider

#8 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

Tnx im currently a hawker now tnx for the tip it really is a very friendly community I would like to ask about the leveling guide in which map or monsters should i fight in certain levels thank you for accepting been enjoying myself for quite a while im looking forward to be a raider

i would advice you to get the quests by the npc's you bump into and those will slowly guide you into the maps and fight monsters which have yellow name, those are easier to handle then when they're purple,pink or orange.

If you want you could follow My rose online adventure, which is about me lvling a fresh char by grinding/quests only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users