*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide - Page 23 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide

• Please log in to reply
1238 replies to this topic

#551 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hi, could you upload some new videos blackcross like a full run of you doing et ( as high as you can go ) with your ab alt.

#552 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:03 AM

blackcross is mia for the last few weeks, that why i am the one who look after this thread for quite sometime. And i also considering to change to other game right now. Ro is kinda.. boring right now for me.

btw, alt fcp also just as important as alt ab. Get those two if you want to get far in et. Your first limit will be floor 60. If you have high refined glorious claymore, you should be able to go through it if you proceed slowly. Then the next stop will be floor 80. 

To be honest 80, 85, 90 are pretty hard to do in et. (or almost impossible). With bb party however, you can just CS and bwing. unless you are xandez.

#553 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

blackcross is mia for the last few weeks, that why i am the one who look after this thread for quite sometime. And i also considering to change to other game right now. Ro is kinda.. boring right now for me.

btw, alt fcp also just as important as alt ab. Get those two if you want to get far in et. Your first limit will be floor 60. If you have high refined glorious claymore, you should be able to go through it if you proceed slowly. Then the next stop will be floor 80. 

To be honest 80, 85, 90 are pretty hard to do in et. (or almost impossible). With bb party however, you can just CS and bwing. unless you are xandez.

its a shame your considering leaving the population will decrease  :p_sad:  could you uploads some videos of your rk?  and what can you tell me about xandez rk?, i heared he solo killed ifrit mvp with agi crit rk using no gods/mvp card is this true? if so how?

#554 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:16 PM

xandez is a god. leave him alone

#555 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

yeah, since if you want to crit properly using this new sword, you will have to trade your rwc/ pendant of maelstrom with luk glove. so you will be missing some major portion of your damage. but it is still better than your weapon breaking while in frenzy.

how can your weapon break while in frenzy

#556 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:49 PM

Does crush strike rune permanently break your sword making it disappear forever? or it just unequippable until taken to prontera black smith to be repaired for a few zenny? 

#557 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

2nd option

the only way to permanetly break and lose your gear is failing a refine attempt (without certs,etc)

#558 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

hi, im having a hard time in ogh.....i keep dying from the raydric archers i bought a Errende Ebecee Card  and want to ask what is the best Accessory to put it in? and is the proc rate of the card really enough to deal with the archers?

#559 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:44 AM

hi, im having a hard time in ogh.....i keep dying from the raydric archers i bought a Errende Ebecee Card  and want to ask what is the best Accessory to put it in? and is the proc rate of the card really enough to deal with the archers?

if you ride a dragon, just keep spear dynamo'ing away back and forth until you find a number you can handle, usually 2~3 at a time, sometimes 1v1 and ctrl-click. I don't have errende card and I can solo the mobbing parts just fine.

...until I run out of slims :v

specifically, which part of ogh you die at? 1st part (pre-corruption root) or 2nd part (post corruption root)? also my RK still 150 so I don't usually go on ogh alone.

#560 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

Just get the archers 1 by 1, i do it even on my gx just to be extra safe.

#561 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

I actually recorded one today for you that makes use of deviling garment (I used around 150 aloes total), but I forgot to use fire converters at Amdarais, so the damage wasn't beautiful (70K?), so decided not to use that. I uploaded my older video two weeks ago where we still had the baphomet costume instead with 150K crits (minute 12:50).

Things to note:

1. Armour: Bring both Undead and Evil if you can. If you had to choose only 1, bring Evil armour. I recommend using the Engraved Armour (120Def, 25Mdef) to slot the Bathory with. It's dirt cheap anyway. Undead armour is only for zombies map and Root of Corruption. Amdarais isnt a threat so use either.

2. Garment: Bring raydric (and Deviling, optional) when mobbing. Again, if you had to choose only 1, use raydric. Never use Deviling for the map with bugs. They will rape you. Only switch to Deviling after the map with zombies. My youtube video above did not use Deviling at all.

3. Weapons: Besides the VF for the bosses, i hope you saw how wonderful the Death Guidance and Thanatos GS was. Death Guidance isn't compulsory (although it is frigging awesome for saving consumables), but get yourself a Thanatos GS at least since it heals both HP and SP at the same time, plus parrying is just too awesome for this instance. I did not use a single SP item with Thanatos GS.

4. Items: Always bring Fire resist Potions. just use one when you hit the Raydric mobs, it reduces magnum break damage a lot, and also Meteor Storm later. While I only used ~80 milk here, it's safer to bring around 400 Aloes or slims, and some seeds for emergency. The others are up to you, things like +20 foods and Tako etc.

5. Runes: Use Hagalaz Rune when you hit the second map, monsters don't hurt anymore when you use it. Also use Isia when you need extra healing recovery in second map. Thurisus and Asir is standard so I won't mention them:)

6. Mobs: It's ok to mob everything there except for the area with only Raydric and Raydric Archers. It's safer to kill Raydric Archers one by one. If you really have problems there, bring a Errende Ebecee Carded accessory and watch them miss you. Reminder: Switch to your Deviling only once you hit this map.

A standard run should take around 30minutes.

open wide...all you need to know about OGH.

#562 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:59 AM

For the archers part. Make sure you are wearing bathory. They use one skill that does like 25k without it.

Also take them either 1 by 1 or 2 at once if close together. Go slow and if you see a lot of them together just wait for them to move. They are constantly moving, just be patient.

Always use spear dynamo level one to move through the mobs.

#563 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:55 AM

For the archers part. Make sure you are wearing bathory. They use one skill that does like 25k without it.

Also take them either 1 by 1 or 2 at once if close together. Go slow and if you see a lot of them together just wait for them to move. They are constantly moving, just be patient.

Always use spear dynamo level one to move through the mobs.

how do you use spear dynamo  to move through the mobs ?

#564 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

Spear dynamo works as endure, the diferences are what endure has 10 seconds cooldown and Spear Dynamo no, this means what you can use and reuse infinite times for have free movement while taking damage.

#565 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

So the major drawback of the new Gigant blade, -15% aspd and -250 atk unless base STR is 111. Still a good CS weapon but VF still wins for crit build. This really force us to go 111 STR to use it. I think I'll stick to my Hurricane Fury for CS. If we could enchant it with Sharp I might consider it, but I don't like the idea of swapping my perfect enchanted RWC rings, cost me too much and its account bound so can't even swap them for something else lol.

Edited by jiggity, 24 May 2016 - 06:29 PM.

#566 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

I believe Gigantic blade works just like the Doom Slayer.  If so, then the weapon is pretty crap. The +250 atk is calculated in an unorthodox way.

#567 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:10 AM

Based on the description, Gigant blade should work with normal weapon atk instead of the equip atk like doom slayer.

I don't know why they screwed up with the giant lance so badly, but alas. 

#568 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:13 PM

Gigant blade for CS is a must for now. I'm just not sure if I want to commit to a new crit setup build around it. The only plus I see is the sneaky CS that Diemliek Cake mentioned, otherwise I'm happy with my damage for now. My main concern right now is improving AOE. Anyone know when exactly we will get the new headgear that increase IB damage by 120%?

#569 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:28 AM

Not sure what you'd use CS for.  Tho, it is a fun skill.   

Edited by cory, 26 May 2016 - 02:44 AM.

#570 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:10 PM

i'd CS everyday as a low agi IB RK :V

#571 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

dont worry about -15% aspd from gigantic blade. Because of how Asir rune work, you will still have the same aspd using that sword. As for damage, my +9TGL[2AK]sharp9 only deal 1k more damage than random +4 gigantic blade [1]. 

This is done using 2LukGlove. I am pretty sure 2fsRWC ring with VF will beat 2lukGlove with gigantic blade, but i dont think the damage difference will be that huge.

have fun.

#572 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:46 AM

dont worry about -15% aspd from gigantic blade. Because of how Asir rune work, you will still have the same aspd using that sword. As for damage, my +9TGL[2AK]sharp9 only deal 1k more damage than random +4 gigantic blade [1]. 

This is done using 2LukGlove. I am pretty sure 2fsRWC ring with VF will beat 2lukGlove with gigantic blade, but i dont think the damage difference will be that huge.

have fun.

I'm pretty sure you would have to add at least 1 ASPD 10% gear to reach 193 aspd. So since it can't be accessory you're looking to equip Temp Luk AD4/LD or BP. Also luk glove doesn't quite make up for the loss of sharp8-10 so you would be relying on consumables to reach over 95% crit rate. DemliekCake please share your stat and equip build. I might reset back to Physical RK since it is possible to make a +10 gigant blade now with hammer event.

#573 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:27 AM

Asir with rune mastery 10 gives 4 aspd * ( 1 - (apsd% gears)), if you had 20% aspd in gears, asir will give 80% of its value, 3.2. Gear that decreases aspd would pretty much revert this* making it then 4*(1- (-15%))=4*115% = 4.6

*I can't confirm this, if someone is willing to do the official test i'd be glad.

#574 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

anybody can confirm the performance of gigant blade? i saw on market the sword is not very prosperous, sold around 3-5m, while another charleston drops like robot's arm and tornado axe are 150m

#575 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

I think a lot of people are put off by the ASPD of the gigant blade, and its being viewed as either a crush strike or clashing spiral weapon. I am hoping to mess around with it a bit with my RK a bit. I'll see if the ASPD business works in double negative territory with the Asir rune today when I get home. 

Also to compare to Cardo for CSpiral damage cuz why not. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users