*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide - Page 34 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

*UPDATED 12/8/2018* blackCROSS's Ultimate Physical Rune Knight Guide

• Please log in to reply
1238 replies to this topic

#826 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

After some messing around with physical leveling builds I have gotten comfortable with this. I don't really use BB much, may have to download to have the squares show, or if it goes by certain numbers the navigation system can be used. IB hits for about 44k-52k depending on if I use tako and savageBBQ, but overall I use very little slims, and mostly use them after a mob by switching to flamel carded gear.

Don't use oldRag.exe, it doesn't work with new client anymore. To avoid gutterline, check your X or Y coordinate if it divisible by 40

#827 Cando4

Cando4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

Hey guys I want to understand how different would it be if my current aspd is 192 and I have a +9 FAW w/ Petal Card and w CRIT9 enchant Versus a +9 ( or any refine beyond +9 ) FAW ( Fallen Angel Wing ) w Petal Card and w these enchants CRIT6  & speed+1.. I don't have enough money to buy a costume garment with aspd+1 right now hahaha... Kinda hard to do the experiment my self cause I don't have enough zennies. Unless someone lets me borrow theirs.  :rice: Thanks in advance

Edited by Cando4, 21 July 2017 - 01:53 AM.

#828 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:51 PM

If you are an RK then reaching 193 is not a problem. Just stack aspd consumables and agi buff. Then again, if you really want to why not. Use the iro calc to see it for yourself.

Doram's arclouse dash is a good buff too.

#829 Cando4

Cando4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

If you are an RK then reaching 193 is not a problem. Just stack aspd consumables and agi buff. Then again, if you really want to why not. Use the iro calc to see it for yourself.

Doram's arclouse dash is a good buff too.

Edit* Iro Calc is un reliable and it has a lot of missing items anyway I just tried it my self

Actually you're right...
I just tried the guarana candy ( Aspd +10%+ Insta cast of Increase AGI lvl5 [ AGI +7 ]),
Berserk Potion ( Aspd +20% ),
Drosera Herb Stew ( AGI +20 for "5 minutes",  average price is 200k Zennies )
Two-Hand Quicken ( Aspd +30% ) so far this gave me 190 aspd then to top of these I buffed the
Asir rune = 4 x ( 100-Equip_ASPD )%  which gave me 193 aspd

I just don't want to keep buying the Drosera Herb Stew every now and then that's why I prefer a costume garment w/ Aspd+1 ( average price is 1B z ).

1,000,000,000 z ÷ 200,00 z = 5k ( attempts to use the Drosera Herb Stew )

By the way my stat is

STR - 120
AGI - 100
VIT - 60

INT - 40

DEX - 40

LUK - 120

I did my stat that way to get the most out of the mob scarf + sunglasses ( which can be bought in the alberta armor NPC ) combo

Here's an easier way to read the mob scarf description

Class: Headgear
Position: Lower
Defense: 0
Weight: 10
Required Level: 100
Required Jobs: All Jobs

Enables Level 2 Spell Breaker
Reduces damage taken from Demi-Human race enemies by 2%.

Set Bonus
Mob Scarf
Glasses/ Sunglasses

Max HP + 5%, Aspd + 5%, Reduces damage taken from Demi-Human race enemies by an additional 2% for every combined sum of 80 base Agi and Vit.

Atk + 6%, Crit + 5, increases critical damage on targets by 10% for every combined sum of 80 base Str and Luk.

Matk + 120, Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 3%, Increases the recovery rate of recovery skills by 10% for every combined sum of 80 base Int and Dex.

P.S I tried to avoid "jargon" as much as I can so that newbies or returning players like me would understand what's going on.. I might still buy the costume garment Aspd+1 when my items sells :D Peace out

Edited by Cando4, 23 July 2017 - 06:37 PM.

#830 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

Looks good to me man. The stat build is pretty much dead on and exactly what I'm aiming for. Is that at level 175 with no left over stat points? What other equips you using? In particular, what upper headgear and what accessories? I can get to 193 without using any consumables (except berserk pot) or even aesir rune with 110 agi. My FAW is fatal 10 (4/3/3) which I would recommend keeping it total fatal if you can with the petal card.

Edited by Dronin, 26 July 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#831 Cando4

Cando4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:41 PM

xR0SmSI.jpgV2uBq0J.jpg

Looks good to me man. The stat build is pretty much dead on and exactly what I'm aiming for. Is that at level 175 with no left over stat points? What other equips you using? In particular, what upper headgear and what accessories? I can get to 193 without using any consumables (except berserk pot) or even aesir rune with 110 agi. My FAW is fatal 10 (4/3/3) which I would recommend keeping it total fatal if you can with the petal card.

Hey thanks man. And just like what's on the picture, yes I'm 175 and all my points were used. Not maxed job level yet though cause as soon as I hit 175, I reset my stat and skills :heh: .. Those are my equips. As far as cards/ enchants that can't be seen. The Pendant of Maelstrom has a Gold Scaraba Card, Vfear has FS6/Sharp4, the FAW as I mentioned has CRIT9 (4/2/3), Temp Luk has Lucky Day & Attack Delay4 & the devoted eyes has MATK+1% ( can't afford the one with ATK +1% that time so I bought this instead ) :p_laugh: .

In case you ask my situational inventory weaps = +9 Double Fatal Tae Goo Lyeon w/ Sharp9(4/5) and a +9 Bloody Eater of Exorcism Double FS5/Sharp5. 

Good for you on getting 193 right away. I on the other hand have to use as much consumables as I can to get to 193 ASPD with my build :wah: . As far as my aspd buffs are concerned. I used Two-hand quicken, VIP buffs (+7 AGI ), Berserk Pot, Guarana Candy ( w/ Inc AGI Lv 5 = AGI+7 ), Drosera Herb Stew ( AGI+20) & Asir Rune. As you can see..

There's still a lot of improvement with my items that needs to be done e.g making the CRIT10 on FAW, getting the ATK +1% Bonus on the Phy Shad Set & getting a slotted Sunglasses with a card that would benefit me the most e.g Maya Purple Card ( so that I don't have to switch my accessories ) or any other beneficial Card and so on...  :p_hi: I hope that they return the slotted sunglasses quest  :rice: ... Anyway that's all I can say man...Hope it helped

Edited by Cando4, 26 July 2017 - 10:46 PM.

#832 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Very nice indeed!! If you get your slotted sunnies don't forget (since card options aren't the best, other than maya p like you said is useful) you use a DL essence, like force or even Luk for a lil xtra crit. I'm curious (if you have time to test it) how much total damage bonus your crits get before and after using enchant blade for the matk damage. Good job on gearing, my fellow critRk!

#833 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:iRO[Chaos]

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:08 AM

Hello,

need advice yet again.

I'm currently biding for an Orc Lord card, to put in a Hero plate for my agi crit physical RK build.

Is this a good idea or a big waste of zeny :D?

I am thinking that the reflect will help proc the Hero Plate, King Tiger Doll Hat and Temp Luk boots with BP instead of LD resulting in more deeps.

Also is the Hero plate 'the best' armor for the situation considering we will be getting the geffen magic tournament within the next month (hopefully) and with that the Geffen magic robe.

Any ideas/suggestions/advice thanks !

Regards

Edited by bonislav, 10 August 2017 - 11:23 AM.

#834 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

Hmmmmmm...I wouldn't. Hero plate is pretty good, probably BIS along with either 16.1 robe or EDA, depending on your individual goals. IMHO if you want raw damage, 16.1 robe with either Entwein card or champ Chen card (good luck getting this one ATM) and luk 3/3. You could consider entwein still for the +100 matk in your plate. If you just need the extra proc rate for BP (which hardly ever procs compared to LD) this may help, but I just can't help to wonder if there isn't a more efficient way of getting that DPS boost..??? Good idea though and don't let me talk you out of it, I could be completely off and it might be exactly what you're looking for.

*oh, and with everything you mentioned (white tiger hat, temp boots, Geffen robe) this might actually fit quite well. You know for sure the reflect will help trigger the hat and LD? Or is that what you wanted confirmation on?

Edited by Dronin, 11 August 2017 - 05:28 PM.

#835 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Since reflect is basically more hits output everything that has a chance to trigger while auto attacking will have a higher proc rate [but BP only triggers when you get hit, so it wont help there at all].

I'm trying to push my crit Phys RK to do more damage, but it seems orc lord might not be the way.

Considering i'm on  euRO i'm very limited to what i can improve, aside from getting some High End MVP card or Megs/Bryn [which is pretty much never happening for me].

I just might try to get more zeny for some higher tier MVP like Amdarais.

Regards

#836 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

Grab an Entwein card (its for armor) and boosts MAtk +100. then you can use use enchant blade.Champion Chen Card is far better tho if you have 110+ AGI, but i dont know of anyone who has one on this server, it may not be implemented yet...

#837 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:21 AM

That Entweihein Crothen would be very expensive i guess and surely rare on our server. I haven't seen anyone selling it.

Chen would be what ? As expensive and as Rare [maybe even more rare] than Thanatos :)

I guess if you have Champion Card you don't really need Thanatos Card ? 

Regards

Edited by bonislav, 14 August 2017 - 06:27 AM.

#838 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

bio4 MVP Champion
and nope, its effect is totally different from Thanatos.

#839 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

From the description of the Champion Chen MVP card it seems that it has a chance to cast a skill that night interrupt your autoattack sonicblow like - could this be true ?

That would be very sad. 

Regards

Edited by bonislav, 14 August 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#840 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:43 AM

It doesnt interrupt, and it autocasts when you take damage, not when you deal damage.

#841 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:32 AM

So Enchant Blade is affected by matk not int?

#842 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

int at the moment of casting, matk at every hit.

#843 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

Would 
Two hand quicken  - 30% aspd

Berserk Potion       - 20 % aspd

Celermine Juice     - 10 % aspd

+9BBag                  - 10% aspd

+Temp Boots AD    - 10% aspd 

2x Bako Tattoos     - 20% aspd

Get me to 193 aspd ?

Regards 

#844 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:36 PM

Some of those multiply, so not necessarily, depending on what else you have (stats, buffs, rune, etc.)

Also, does the bravery bag give different ASPD boost on euRO? Here it's 8% and +1 flat ASPD (the flat 1 would be enough to push you over to 193 probably). 

#845 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, i got that wrong - it is 8% as well, but you also use the Physical Earring shadow so you go over 100%. Agi would be 90.

Because currently i'm not using a 100% aspd build and my stats are 

120 str

100 agi

90 vit

120 luk

but if i change to 100% aspd i would be able to do 

100 str

90 agi

90 vit 

90 int

11 dex

120 luk

And the 90 int should boost my overall DPS with Enchant Blade and all the magic procs from VF and Hero Plate.

Regards

Edited by bonislav, 17 August 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#846 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:02 AM

Dont use aspd% gears or consumables(that count as gear aspd%, like celermine) on RK. Because of how Asir Rune works you will end up having the same aspd with or without them. That is ofc,using the rune.

#847 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:23 AM

@Ashunkel - are you saying i should NOT use any of these :?>

Berserk Potion       - 20 % aspd

Celermine Juice     - 10 % aspd

+9BBag                  - 8% aspd

+Temp Boots AD    - 10% aspd 

2x Bako Tattoos     - 20% aspd

Physical Earring Shadow - 3%

Then how do i get to 193 ASPD 

And if end with 193 aspd with or without ASIR why is this a bad thing ? 

Having 193 aspd constantly is the best situation.

Regards

Edited by bonislav, 18 August 2017 - 04:06 AM.

#848 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:49 AM

Berserk is fine, the rest is gear aspd% (even Celermine is counted as it as well)

Asir rune provides 4aspd -(4*GearAspd%). If you have no aspd% on gear, it will provide the full 4 points. If you have 50%, it will give 2 points instead, and so on.

The amount of aspd you gain from the rune and those gears is roughly the same, so you can just not use those gears and focus on damage gears instead.
You can very well see on this thread pics of multiple RKs that achieve 193 aspd using little to no aspd gear, just good agi, buffs and foods.
If you want to not use the Rune tho, feel free to use them

#849 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:30 AM

The gears you have like the +1 aspd custom allow you to do that with low agi 90 ish on euRO is much harder

Also if i have to remove all my aspd gears that means i should remove the Bravery Bag/Heroic Backpack

Removing the Heroic backpack will cost me  

30atk

50matk

10% crit damage

1aspd flat

10% neutral resistance

and my other option would be to use +12 GGSS with 3xagi from which i will gain 15%MHP/SP

Is it worth it ?

Remember we don't have enchantable FAW.

Thanks for your input!

Regards

#850 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:54 AM

90 agi

+10 & +20 Agi Foods

Celermine

Agi Bless Buff

THQ

Berseck Pot

Asir

Use this items and stat u should have a 192 aspd since there is no c.aaw in your server try to wear a hat that gives flat aspd ( Like MSH ) or any items u think so that u can achieve 193.

here's some pick

Spoiler

Edited by SuAvE, 18 August 2017 - 06:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users