New player questions about equipment - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player questions about equipment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nitraflex

Nitraflex

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

Hi

I am pretty new to this game, I played ragnarok years ago but only got to level 30-40 before I quit. Right now I have a level 93 Hunter with about 5m zeny from looting ( this is all my zeny).

My question is what gear can I buy for him?

I am currently using a hunting bow from the prontera weapon shop with eden group armor, dizzy glasses, apple of archer and a spiritual ring.

My stats are:

90 AGI

92 DEX

20 LUK

1 STR

1 VIT

My other question is where is an ok place to farm loots and get ok xp? I get very bored sitting in TI and actually really enjoy exploring the map and fighting new monsters.

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

Please look through the forum threads please, there is already an abundance of threads/post that answer these questions in such detail.

#3 Nitraflex

Nitraflex

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

Please look through the forum threads please, there is already an abundance of threads/post that answer these questions in such detail.

Give me a link or something then, a lot of this stuff is quite confusing to me.

#4 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:22 PM

A good place to level outside of TI is Rachel. You can do 91-99 Eden Leveling Quest by hunting Roweens, Stapos and Siromas. My advice is just get lv 99 as soon as possible and rebirth. Most of the good gears usually require transcended characters.

But if I were you, I'll stick with Eden Gears until you're a ranger. Save up the money to get a white wing set for when you become a ranger.

Some good links that I usually use:

- Search monsters within your level range: http://www.healplz.com/exp

- Search any gears/monsters: http://db.irowiki.org/db/

Edited by DeadIntern, 15 July 2015 - 04:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users