• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

so i need to 94-99 my sinx. getting 30% on a 3x battle manual at the moment. not bad but not good and expensive.

any other options? 265 flee a the moment 88 base str edp sin 175 aspd good equips have triple windy katar of quaking triple flammable icicle and working on the triple underneath raging. also have +6 bloody infiltrator and +8 inverse scale

good maps to mob and grimtooth?

#2 Ramses

Ramses

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

juperos is a good place to lvl or... an IP and ID3(mostly coz of the TIs).

#3 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

i did vanberk ti a few times when i wasnt trans and the ti xp was -_-. both isilla and vanberk giving me 1% when i get 12% from the hunt itself. thts not worth.

high aspd dimik makes mobbing juperos pretty hard, not to mention need triple formless jur only for this place. would it be faster than  anubis

#4 Three7s

Three7s

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:57 AM

i did vanberk ti a few times when i wasnt trans and the ti xp was -_-. both isilla and vanberk giving me 1% when i get 12% from the hunt itself. thts not worth.

high aspd dimik makes mobbing juperos pretty hard, not to mention need triple formless jur only for this place. would it be faster than  anubis

Nothing is faster than ID3 for a sinx.  If you don't have an ice pick, I'd have to say Anubis is your best bet.

#5 Strychnin3

Strychnin3

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:42 AM

ID3 with icepick, or if you don't have or can't find the icepick/MG, you could card up a jur for ice titans, and EDP crit, but it'll cost about half the cost of an icepick in EDP to carry you 94-99. If your rich enough to afford both, EDP with icepick should be ridiculously fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users