Patch Notes 7/21/2015 - Page 2 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 7/21/2015

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#26 Phong92

Phong92

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:56 PM

can some1 clarify this "The Soulcrafting Event has been extended for another week with increased rates"
does that mean the success rate will rise even higher ?

#27 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

can some1 clarify this "The Soulcrafting Event has been extended for another week with increased rates"
does that mean the success rate will rise even higher ?

Yes, the soulcrafting success rate should be higher than last week.

#28 NhatVu

NhatVu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:25 PM

Hi!

Up till now I still can't login. At the login screen, after I entered all information and press login it just doesn't do anything but makes me wait for a long time. Then it still doesn't let me login. No message is displayed.

Does anyone have this problem too (and this is not the only time I can't login when the server is up according to posts on forum)?

Does anyone know how to fix it?

#29 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:57 PM

"Sadly" I'm able to log in just fine.

Have you patched your game?

Is your internet connection working correctly?

Is your firewall (if you got one) working correctly?

Sorry that I'm not able to help you more.

#30 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:39 AM

why u bring out that set for the " pros " which stock up gold and mixables for months XD this [best] unity set is a combination of devilset of agi and ghost busters, and just not obtainable for normal players...

this is kinda gamechanging...

Edited by xfirebrandx, 22 July 2015 - 01:40 AM.

#31 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Vai rèn đoá mừ :)

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:43 AM

Usually an advance mix is 250~400g now Unity stuff is like 1k~3k @@! So hard to get em unless buy IM for W-coins...A whole week I haven't touch a piece .-.

#32 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:46 AM

I bought 3 devil sets of agi because i thought they wont get cheaper. et voila , 120.000 g went down to 30.000, gg

I quit. hopefully u make it socketable. thats the last thing thats missing.

#33 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:54 AM

The "Best" Unity Set is way to overpowered... I guess many people who got the Devils Agi Set will be kinda pissed off or even quit the game.
Events for new players or to increase the active community is a good idea but this will produce more anger than anything else.

#34 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

Costumes in dragonsaga are more important than anything else, atleast make it rain w coins so flood the market with that set so evryone has a chance

#35 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:59 AM

argh...that damn set...I spent whole day yesterday try to mix all devil and Now New Set came in? .-.

#36 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:17 AM

Edited out.

Edited by Homurasan, 22 July 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#37 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:23 AM

Good bye Dragon Saga :( I spent my whole time, (WHOLE) try to mix devil. Popcorn said Devil won't drop much in price because it's only one week, now it drops even lower than during the week that had Devil...Haizz I lost too much. It's not easy to get much gold.

#38 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

It's disappointing for some, but new items with better stats is all a part of progression in an MMO. I have both devil and ghost busters soul bound and legendaried on my main, and now I'm working on this new set. (Haven't checked how it looks yet) think about it this way, friendos, if you don't have it but have ghost busters, it's a great set anyways, if you have devil's on an attack speed class, it's great anyways. Just think of the new set as a bonus. It's not required or anything.

Edited by ManItsMike, 22 July 2015 - 02:37 AM.

#39 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:39 AM

It's disappointing for some, but new items with better stats is all a part of progression in an MMO. I have both devil and ghost busters soul bound and legendaried on my main, and now I'm working on this new set. (Haven't checked how it looks yet) think about it this way, friendos, if you don't have it but have ghost busters, it's a great set anyways, if you have devil's on an attack speed class, it's great anyways. Just think of the new set as a bonus. It's not required or anything.

Yup, just like the community appreciation rings, I guess :)

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:08 AM

Good bye Dragon Saga :( I spent my whole time, (WHOLE) try to mix devil. Popcorn said Devil won't drop much in price because it's only one week, now it drops even lower than during the week that had Devil...Haizz I lost too much. It's not easy to get much gold.

ManItsMike is right with his point of view. An MMO can only live when something new arrives sometimes. And this game had nothing new for over a year. And I agree when you say it's not easy to get gold in the game. But you can't rely on a specific price for a specific item for all the time. It's economy - just an easy version of the real life - if something new "arrives" prices for old things drop. 
As for the stats of the [Best] Set of Unity, it has been compared to the Zeus Set (Artifact Version). It can't be compared to the Devil's Set of Agility, because the Devil's Set is a special grade set and the new Unity Set is an artifact grade set. It's common that an Artifact Grade Set should be better than a Special Grade Set. 

#41 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:26 AM

Okay lol, I can't see the soulcraft increasement somehow. Last time I did way better and now I spent more than 40 IS to get only 2 pieces from advanced to special  :Emo_22:

#42 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:29 AM

Okay lol, I can't see the soulcraft increasement somehow. Last time I did way better and now I spent more than 40 IS to get only 2 pieces from advanced to special  :Emo_22:

I actually mentioned it to the production team and they told me they looked into. I will talk again with them when they are back in the office today.

#43 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:30 AM

ManItsMike is right with his point of view.

I will be pasting this on every reply to every post. EVER. (just kiddin')

But seriously, you can take any item that's not 100% guaranteed to be discontinued and look at it's price. (I hope you don't mind, I'm going to be pulling some info from a competitor's game, I'm keeping it as non-advertisey as possible) witholding item names

Item: x staff. Rare drop from a brand new VERY difficult boss in the game. Best mainhand magic weapon in the game by far.  Everyone get's excited, value is through the roof.

NEW Item: y staff. able to be farmed solo, slightly better damage output than the old x staff. Value is sky high. the old, less popular staff drops significantly in value as there's a better alternative now.

0345f98a801634ea8046ebe11d23e503.png

Anyways, items get devalued, it's the way it all goes.

EDIT: I actually put in the wrong graph. fixed, and I simplified it a little bit.

Edited by ManItsMike, 22 July 2015 - 03:38 AM.

#44 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

Any new item obtainable thorugh normal gameplay and farming is progression.

How can a costume be part of the progression of a game?

New levelcap is a progression, new maps, new dungeon, new items but NOT costumes or any other items from itemmall.

U force the players to spent money on the game to get a costume since it only stays for 1-2 weeks in the mixwheel.

give us alternatives. Another Set with atkspeed but more vitality and less anything else. But not a combination of 2 high end sets. thats retarded.

Give us a choice what fits best. Now we only have the one best set that evryone wants and needs since any other set is worse in evrything what this set gives

Edited by xfirebrandx, 22 July 2015 - 04:06 AM.

#45 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:14 AM

Any new item obtainable thorugh normal gameplay and farming is progression.

How can a costume be part of the progression of a game?

New levelcap is a progression, new maps, new dungeon, new items but NOT costumes or any other items from itemmall.

U force the players to spent money on the game to get a costume since it only stays for 1-2 weeks in the mixwheel.

give us alternatives. Another Set with atkspeed but more vitality and less anything else. But not a combination of 2 high end sets. thats retarded.

Give us a choice what fits best. Now we only have the one best set that evryone wants and needs since any other set is worse in evrything what this set gives

Are you talking about the one set that had number 1 status  for years, the devil agi set?

Thought so........could have been fitting perfectly.......till just one day before. :p_smile:

But that one was okay........sure.

And nobody - I mean it - nobody forces anyone to buy anything. Or do you need any IM costume to play the game? Or is the game telling you if you don't have IM costume item xy equipped you are not allowed to enter a dungeon/mission map/ play pvp/ start the game?

Just saying.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 22 July 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#46 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:14 AM

No ones forcing you to spend money.
Edit: at above: they force you to wear a RO costume to enter the worlds collide dungeons. It's free too! (I'm agreeing with you, don't worry!)

Edited by ManItsMike, 22 July 2015 - 04:16 AM.

#47 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:20 AM

No ones forcing you to spend money.
Edit: at above: they force you to wear a RO costume to enter the worlds collide dungeons. It's free too! (I'm agreeing with you, don't worry!)

Didn't mention that one, cause the game does hand it out to every player for free.  :p_smile:

And you stated the reason why you get it for free, why everyone gets that one set for free already, perfectly fine.

And I agree with you too.  :p_smile:

#48 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:30 AM

Didn't mention that one, cause the game does hand it out to every player for free. :p_smile:
And you stated the reason why you get it for free, why everyone gets that one set for free already, perfectly fine.
And I agree with you too. :p_smile:

absolutely, friendo, just thought I'd jump in before someone tried to use that as a point.
People are flipping out like they took the stats off every other set in the game or something. I admit that this one can look a little overpowered, but remember. Critical rate has a cap. Attack speed has a cap (well, my computer sucks, and you can only smash a key so fast anyways) cast speed doesn't affect every skill, there are better numerical stats on other sets (looking at health and agility) other artifact costumes have better % max hp/mp/mspd.

While this new set has some stellar stats, there are others to beat it in most specific departments. It's a jack of all trades, master of none.

Also, the free unity set made cupid obsolete. I didn't see people get mad because of that.

Edit: as for "devaluing" the other sets, heirloom bone was devalued by it being rereleased recently and people seemed more happy about it than anything. When galaxia was released, and all of the new items were released... uhh.. I wasn't around then. Did people kick up a stink about having to get new better gear?

Edited by ManItsMike, 22 July 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:36 AM

And there's something I want to throw in as well: As long as there isn't stated "Final" the most values are calculated from base values. 

Edited by Popcorn, 22 July 2015 - 04:36 AM.

#50 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:40 AM

Also, the free unity set made cupid obsolete. I didn't see people get mad because of that.

because that was FREE as u said. evryone who wanted it was able to get it. Even when i had to study for exams i had the time to farm this set on all my 8 chars. Thats why i dont get mad because of that. I had the chance to get it.

Maybe im only mad because this set is better than the costumes i farmed for the last 6 months combined. and the marketprices of 4k per piece and 8k for gloves is just wtf. Imagine the prices in 2 weeks. omg

So dont mind me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users