Patch Notes 7/21/2015 - Page 3 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 7/21/2015

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#51 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:50 AM

because that was FREE as u said. evryone who wanted it was able to get it. Even when i had to study for exams i had the time to farm this set on all my 8 chars. Thats why i dont get mad because of that. I had the chance to get it.

Maybe im only mad because this set is better than the costumes i farmed for the last 6 months combined. and the marketprices of 4k per piece and 8k for gloves is just wtf. Imagine the prices in 2 weeks. omg
So dont mind me.

Gloves are 5k, at least that's what I just paid for them. Also got several assorted ones for 3k.

So what are people going with? 30k for the set? I saw a few numbers close to that in trade chat. A devoted player can farm that in the two weeks this will be available. I'm sure it'll be at its low point in 10-11 daus, so even cheaper (yay for supply going up!)

Edit: oh yes! Let me add on here. Ghost busters was popular. They rereleased it. devil's was popular. They rereleased it. This set will be back.

Edited by ManItsMike, 22 July 2015 - 04:53 AM.

#52 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:23 AM

"final evade rate" on "new" set.. seems to be a joke.. everyone know that evade doesnt working at all...... :p_swt:

#53 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:30 AM

"final evade rate" on "new" set.. seems to be a joke.. everyone know that evade doesnt working at all...... :p_swt:

I have nothing against it, since the set has so many other stats that are "quite" good. We cant have everything, right?

#54 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Vai rèn đoá mừ :)

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:24 AM

But why it is released after people spent most their money...(for me literally all) Right now I keep continue losing stuffs as I continue playing :( I accidentally deleted a char once because the screen twitched a lot. I retrieved it but stuffs in the market cant be restore...which means I lost like more than half what I currently have in game, the I bought the devil "considered as cheap" by that time. Then the Devil Set out. I tried to get as much as Devil's parts with current money and hope it would help me fill the loss. But then the THIRD Unity Set came in, BAM, no hopes..Devil's kinda means nothing now because the both is obtained in the same way. And Unity is much much better. If someone says this is okay...they must be a long player or really rich. I started game in March, and spent every single minutes in the game when possible cuz not all kids are allowed to play 24/7 or atleast close to that. I only allowed to play about 7~8 hrs per week :v I guess this game is not suitable for me to continue pursue. New stuffs are good, but it's not by just throw it in randomly.

#55 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:49 AM

This isn't what I'm complaining about. It's nothing to complain about actually. What really is frustrating is that the exact week before this OP set is released, we get to spend to our heart's content thanks to the Mixboard letting us obtain the Devil's set of Agility, which was considered 3 days ago as the most useful and powerful set to have on attack speed reliant classes.

I feel scammed here, because what seemed like a favor ultimately has a negative effect. It was utterly lame to put Devil's in the mixboard the week before.

It can't be compared to the Devil's Agi Set. The devil's agi set is a special grade costume, not soulbound, with mostly special grade stats.

The new Unity Set is an Artifact grade costume with artifact stats. Besides this it's soulbound.

So if you want to have the advantage of a non-soulbound set, the Devil's Agi set is the better choice. The devil's agi set can be sold, exchanged with other chars etc as much as you want. For the new Unity Set this isn't possible.

The new unity set hasn't been thrown in randomly. It has been put in after the BigWheel version of it. And the BigWheel version came in after the Event version of it. 

It was utterly lame to put Devil's in the mixboard the week before.

Why? Just because you guys think the devil's set of agi is the ultimate set - a must have? 

See it this way - the devil's agi set is sellable - even if you already equipped it. You will be able to sell it to new players in the future.

Edited by Popcorn, 22 July 2015 - 06:51 AM.

#56 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

.-. The similarities:
-Both in Deluxe Tab
-Both need 37 points in mixboard for better chance
-Both need at least 5 mixable costumes
-Both Soulbound...Devil is soulbound when I wear it :v
The differences:
Unity:
-Higher stats
-Artifact :/ still both in same Tab
-8 pcs -- higher chance of getting one (I changed wheel once or twice and it filled with only Unity parts, No artemis)
Devil:
-Lower stats
-Special :/ still same way of obtain
-7pcs -- lower chance of getting one (I changed wheel a lot and still sometimes get Artemis even only one of it in the wheel)
Opinions would be completely different if [Best] Unity Set is announced first.
p/s: Again, devil of agi is soulbound .-.

Edited by Happiness2k15, 22 July 2015 - 07:05 AM.

#57 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Okay, my mistake then. I never had a Devil's Set of Agility because I don't only look at the stats when I play.

But to be honest, what do you want to achieve with your complains now?

No one forces you to "buy" or "get" this new set. As already said by many others here: You don't need this set to play. 

It's up to you if you want this set or not, the game does not tell you "you can only access this area with the [Best] Set of Unity".

And it won't be the last time, the new unity set will be in the mixboard. It's not a "one-time" set.

Edited by Popcorn, 22 July 2015 - 07:11 AM.

#58 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

nobody here see the real problem.. when u ve just  2 o 3 usefull stats on game ( health, AS, Final CR ) this kind of things just  happen....

#59 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:17 AM

I spent all gold on Devil and hope I would sell it again somedays for its good stats, but now the Unity came in, people would focus more on it rather than the Devil...Nvm, I just want to show my own frustrating opinion on this releasing. I'm quitting anyway. Also, even if I want I cant :/ My complain is about [Best] Unity is out "after" the Devil, not Unity Set is not good. I'm done. Sorry for bothering you Popcorn :)

#60 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:23 AM

.-. The similarities:
-Both in Deluxe Tab
-Both need 37 points in mixboard for better chance
-Both need at least 5 mixable costumes
The differences:
Unity:
-Higher stats
-Artifact :/ still both in same Tab
-8 pcs -- higher chance of getting one (I changed wheel once or twice and it filled with only Unity parts, No artemis)
Devil:
-Lower stats
-Special :/ still same way of obtain
-7pcs -- lower chance of getting one (I changed wheel a lot and still sometimes get Artemis even only one of it in the wheel)
Opinions would be completely different if [Best] Unity Set is announced first.
p/s: Again, devil of agi is soulbound .-.

yes but contrary to artifact costume, you can remove soulbind option on a special costume. while arte is stuck on you forever.(item to remove arte soulbound doesent exist)

#61 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:25 AM

I spent all gold on Devil and hope I would sell it again somedays for its good stats, but now the Unity came in, people would focus more on it rather than the Devil...Nvm, I just want to show my own frustrating opinion on this releasing. I'm quitting anyway. Also, even if I want I cant :/ My complain is about [Best] Unity is out "after" the Devil, not Unity Set is not good. I'm done. Sorry for bothering you Popcorn :)

You didn't bother me. Fact is, the new unity set is a rare set just like the other rare ones. It won't come into the game ever and ever and ever again. So I see definitely chances to sell the Devil's Agi set in the future again, when the time comes the new unity set is no longer offered in the market. I would assume that none of these "top" sets will come back into the mixboard within the next 3~6 months, so the value of the Devil's Agi Set will definitely increase then. You just have to be patient. There will be a time none of the "top" sets are offered in the market anymore and then this would be your chance. I won't ask you not to quit, it's your decision. But I would recommend not to overreact. :)

#62 Happiness2k15

Happiness2k15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

I guess I was overreacted :< You know when something depressed or frustrated me in games, I felt like just want to punch through the screen :v.

Edited by Happiness2k15, 22 July 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#63 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:35 AM

Ok. No matter what we discuss doesn't change the present. Allow me to ask if this best unity set will come back again.

#64 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:40 AM

Ok. No matter what we discuss doesn't change the present. Allow me to ask if this best unity set will come back again.

There is your answer.  :p_smile:

And it won't be the last time, the new unity set will be in the mixboard. It's not a "one-time" set.

I think both, the unity set in the bigwheel and the one in the mixboard are like any other IM bigwheel/mixboard sets.

Both will come back into the game from time to time, like all IM costumes do.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 22 July 2015 - 07:42 AM.

#65 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:57 AM

I thought it was pretty obvious when unity set came out on big wheel as adv costume. I was thinking that may be a special/ artifact costume or our first legend im costume might appear. I guess its a lack of foresight and the team is getting blamed for it o.o

#66 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

Both will come back into the game from time to time, like all IM costumes do.  :p_smile:

Sadly, Ragged Ghost set won't

#67 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:05 AM

Sadly, Ragged Ghost set won't

There is still a very good chance that also the Ragged Ghost (Artifact) will come back into the game. But the solution for our well-known problem is not easy. We want to achieve the most fairest solution for it. Please do me a favor and don't start another discussion about this. Thanks.

However, if you want to have the Ragged Set only for the look and not for the stats we could already give out the special grade version of it (as far as I know).

#68 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:05 AM

I thought it was pretty obvious when unity set came out on big wheel as adv costume. I was thinking that may be a special/ artifact costume or our first legend im costume might appear. I guess its a lack of foresight and the team is getting blamed for it o.o

I'll take it as this and stop bothering anyone. Sorry for being pissed off by things I have seen too often from other game publishers that weren't nearly as clean as WP.

#69 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:07 AM

However, if you want to have the Ragged Set only for the look and not for the stats we could already give out the special grade version of it (as far as I know).

Hmm how about [Best] Ragged Ghost set...and yes, artifact, non-socketable.

#70 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

I rmb seeing someone in pow with an adv set that looks exactly the same as ragged. Forgot the name of the set tho... I think its something like little ghost or along those lines.

@homu I didnt read your comment that was before mine. That was my personal opinion, not targeting at any individual

#71 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:17 AM

I'll take it as this and stop bothering anyone. Sorry for being pissed off by things I have seen too often from other game publishers that weren't nearly as clean as WP.

It was not the intention of the production team to scam, cheat or fool anyone. WP never did this since I am here and I am absolutely sure that they won't do something like this in the future. It's always WP's intention to give the players the most comfortable feeling with the possibilities they have. We all are only humans and we make mistakes and I'm sure that no one really assumed this could cause such reaction. Also the Players Unite event was a very stressful time for everyone. Creating the sets, the new cars, the weapons, the quests and such, then the cars bug (which wasn't very funny tbh) was hard work for everyone who was involved. I understand that some of you are angry, but it was never intended to cause anger. 

#72 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

I rmb seeing someone in pow with an adv set that looks exactly the same as ragged. Forgot the name of the set tho... I think its something like little ghost or along those lines.

@homu I didnt read your comment that was before mine. That was my personal opinion, not targeting at any individual

There are 3 grades of the ragged ghost set available in the game:

Little Ghost Set - It's the advanced version of the Ragged Ghost Set

Ragged Ghost Set (Special)

Ragged Ghost Set (Artifact) :)

#73 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

This is sad... at first i farmed for like 10 hours getting Event unity set on alot of alts.. Then spent like 10k on a unity set. And now im gonna have to buy the Best unity set for 30k..... These OP sets make me sad.

Edited by Brian26, 22 July 2015 - 08:36 AM.

#74 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

Well, actually I'm quite happy there is a new set as good as the devil agi (or similar good) that comes without a butt cross.  :p_smile:

However, I'm with reqt

for me it was pretty obvious too. First event, after that bigwheel, at the end mixboard.....made perfect sense to me. :p_smile:

But you don't have to buy this set if you don't want to. You can go on without it and just be happy with the one you got. 

Or you can buy it at a later time, when it does come back to the mixboard......if you want to of course.

Poppie said it would come back, I think like any other mixboard set there is. Don't think there is any need for rushing or hurry, or something like that.  :p_smile:

I neither own the bigwheel nor the mixboard set myself. Cause......to be honest.......I can't decide which color I like better. Yes, feel free to call me crazy now, but I'm one of the old school guys that goes for the look and not the stats.

However, I think all of us will have a fair chance to obtain any of the two sets in the future again - I'm sure, I trust Poppie.  :p_smile:

#75 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:47 AM

This is sad... at first i farmed for like 10 hours getting Event unity set on alot of alts.. Then spent like 10k on a unity set. And now im gonna have to buy the Best unity set for 30k..... These OP sets make me sad.

And devil set gets devalued sadly and everyone was angry about they spent their money to make profit then it ends up like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users