Rogues treasure + black cat/cold heart vs Rental Crit Rings vs Medal of honor - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rogues treasure + black cat/cold heart vs Rental Crit Rings vs Medal of honor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:39 PM

anyone tried all 3 on a crit sin and seen what they do for damage?

i have 90 str and 90 agi so a rogues treasure would be pretty solid +10 flee +10 atk +10 crit makes it better than one crit ring, but they dont stack so i will need black cat for mvp and cold heart for pvm. the aspd boost it gives will pretty much max my aspd which is a great thing.

how much is 5% atk really on the medal of honor? alot? A little?

my build is natural crit with 53 luk. two rental crit rings is what i use right now for a total of 82% crit with a katar, allowing me to use racial/size/elemental katars for excellent damage.

i am wondering if maxing my aspd out and losing 20% crit by going rogue treasure combo would be superior. or if the medal of honors are really all that. they will both save money in the long run rental crit rings are 12.5x 2 = 25m every two weeks

#2 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

Rogue Treasures stack bro,

Crit rings are a waste of money, don't rent anymore.

You should be looking at an Assassin Handcuffs + Chakram for criting MvPs, but Guillotine Katar and a few other Katars work out great.

Accessories aren't really what you want to rely on for crit as optimally you'd put a bako tattoo in one slot and a wide variety of damage increasing accessories in the other... if not another Bako tat.

Pump the hell out of your luk. Crit builds honestly probably shouldn't have less than 90 Luk in the final builds (90 for HBP Bonus, 80 for FAW Bonuses). Faws will also help on your crit chance, get one and shove fatal enchants in it unless you use a backpack, which is more all around (can't specialize like a FAW but it ends up doing a lot more than a FAW with most builds with limited gears).

Also: ASPD at 193 is vital, but you probably won't be hitting it till around levels 140-150, and you'll have to get certain gears to reach it if not use a -_- ton of consumables. 193 ASPD does considerably more damage than 185-190 ASPD.

See the closer your ASPD is to 200, the closer it is to having an infinite number of attacks per second, ergo each point of ASPD increases exponentially. There's a sweet spot where damage and ASPD become the best combination, as too little damage and a lot of ASPD still means too little damage. Honestly, as you level you'll gain all that 20% back and more so don't worry about it for now.

#3 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

I would say RT + cold heart/black cat is your best bet, assuming you have base 90 str/agi to get the full bonus. It's more versatile.

Don't bother renting Critical Rings. Supposing you already have 55~60 Crit Rate (That's all you need for Katar build). Each ring will give you 5.5~6 more crit. 1 RT alone already gives you 10, plus the other bonuses.

Medal of honor is a good option too, but you need to use it along with the Glorious ring to have the full bonus (Mainly 10% more physical dmg, 10% elemental reduction and some aspd)

If you are struggling to reach 100% crit, then RT combo is your first option. Also more affordable than a glorious ring, which is obtained via KVM.

But if elemental reduction is your main concern, I guess Medal of Honor + glorious ring.

Forget about the Critical Rings.

As you go further, start investing on 2 bakos or 2 RWC Rings (Atk3%/Atk3%)/(Fs3/Fs3). They will be your endgame accessories.

Hope it helps.

#4 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

sorry guys this is for classic and i didn't realize the combo accessories are as of yet unavailable

#5 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

I don't know about the effects on classic. But as long as they are the same, 2 Rogue Treasures since they stack.

#6 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

There's a separate forum for classic classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users