Scout Ideas opinions and advice please - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Scout Ideas opinions and advice please

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SxillZ

SxillZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

So this is like my sixth time playing this game again and was just curious how everything works nowadays. So I originally played way back in beta days and then p2p, scouts were boss back then and I am wondering what happened? Used to be massive dodge and crit with attack speed. Now I see most people leaning towards AP/ Accuracy, what's with this? The traditional scout in most games relies on crits and attack speed.

That being said people said scouts are impossible to go a dodge build, people say you need at least 4k dodge to be an effective dodger.

I tried dodge build with my bad rein raptor set, and buffed with max cleric buffs (not max dex/con/sen buffs) I get around 3.2k dodge. My gear is mainly reinforced to 7 with one piece at 9 and low durability. Last I remember the higher the durability the higher your dodge will be. If I went ahead and purchased Glorious Spino with substats at 75 dodge/30ap and wore ancient royal costume for the extra 5% dodge, I estimated in between 4.5k and 5k dodge. would this not be suffice? AP should probably be around 2.7k-3k fully buffed. The estimate of dodge includes blue seraphim wings for a higher amount of dodge to add to the total. I don't know if this build will destroy my chance of hitting since it is not in high in accuracy or what a good amount of accuracy would be to have for that matter. That is also why I chose glorious to compensate for the loss of accuracy. Also using the lava set to get ap and accuracy.

So my question would be what is a good amount of accuracy to have? Is That enough AP? is that enough dodge for this type of build to be effective?

I also thought of a more traditional build of crit/aspd/accuracy.

If I understand how crit works correctly it is capped at 50%, but when it comes to PVP it is my crit subtract opponents crit = true crit % chance; so if i have 4k crit and they have 2k crit my crit would actually be 2k crit, can anyone confrim this?

Costume: Akram Kingdom 5% ap 5% crit

Face:  ORO's 9% a-spd; (4.5% a-spd and 75 acc)

Hat: Precious Spino 6% a-spd; Amazing Sunstone Pear (GEM a-spd +8% acc+30)

Armor: Precious Spino 8% A-spd; P7 GEM 10% a-spd

Weapon: Piercing Arch 100 dur 15% A-spd 488 Acc 293 ap; Glaring Malachite Marquise (GEM 4.5% melee +290)

Gloves: Precious Spino 10% A-spd; Bewildering Peridot Baguette (GEM 20% a-spd)

Boots: Precious Spino 6%; A-spd (75 acc 50 crit)

Wings/BS:  Raptor Backshield Sunstone(GEM 3% acc 6% a-spd)

Ring/ammy/earring: Typhoon 17.7% a-spd P7x3 (Gem 30% a-spd)

IM Skills Passive

25% accuracy IM

10% crit IM  General 

10% AP IM Hawker

20% A-spd IM Hawker

10% crit damage

skill passives

60% a-spd

50% +25 ap

35% acc +25

40% crit dmg

skill active

10% crit

Buffs%

??

Equipment stats Bonus: 81.7% a-spd, 488 accuracy, 5% crit, 5% ap +293

Equipment Bonus stats & gems:  78.5% a-spd, 3% acc +180, crit +50, 4.5% melee +290

Skill Bonus: 80% a-spd, 60% acc +25, 60% ap +25, 20% crit, 50% crit dmg

Max buff bonuses:  unknown

No stats

• a-spd 240.2%
  • acc 63% + 668
  • crit 25% + 50
  • ap 65% + 318
  • melee 4.5% + 290 <---- where to add this?
  • crit dmg 150%

With stats 291 Dex 277 con 278 Sen

• a spd 240.2%
  • acc 63% + 1014
  • crit 25% + 383
  • ap 65% +630
  • melee 4.5% +290
  • crit dmg 150%

Reminder: these stats are unbuffed stats as i do not know max stats buffs for cleric

Ideally this build would serve purpose as to sneak attack on one player or hiding  while attacking from afar with a group of players. The crit would cause the player to be momentarily stunned or KBed the high rate of attack speed would be effective to land more kbs efficiently enough to land a stun skill. The stun skill would more than likely be able to used twice before a melee target reaches you which by then you could evade if necessary to prevent inevitable death.

Anythign to add anyone any advice any experienced players know if this would work?

Edited by SxillZ, 22 July 2015 - 05:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users