Ice pick ice titans vs anubis leveling 90+ - Classic Class Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ice pick ice titans vs anubis leveling 90+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

never done ice titans im wondering whether its worth investing in a triple saharic titan main gauche and an ice pick, using converters and killing ice titans for xp. its quite an investment so thought i would ask around first

currently doing anubis with aspersio scrolls and its pretty fast. about 1%/minute at 96

#2 Three7s

Three7s

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

never done ice titans im wondering whether its worth investing in a triple saharic titan main gauche and an ice pick, using converters and killing ice titans for xp. its quite an investment so thought i would ask around first

currently doing anubis with aspersio scrolls and its pretty fast. about 1%/minute at 96

Ice Titans is the best overall, as long as you have an ice pick.  Anubis isn't bad though!

#3 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

tried it. anubis with aspersio scroll is better. but riskier mobs can get big and 1 SB with stun can take you out for 5 min off your bm

Edited by nitaant, 23 July 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#4 Strychnin3

Strychnin3

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:21 AM

I did the icepick/mg combo on ice titans as a sin from 86-99, worked very well. With VIP plus BMX3 I believe I did it on 7 or 8 BMs , soloing the titans with the 150 turn in quest, to go from 86-99. Wouldn't know how long it takes as sinX tho since I wen't katar purist and did the same thing but with a anti-ice titan carded jur and EDPs with a crit build. If I had used the icepick combo with EDP tho, god damn lol woulda been faster, the jurs were critting 7-8k with edp/endow, but I remember as just a sin , buffed with the icepick/mg the double attacks would hit around 7k, so with EDP thats what 28k dbl attacks? lol one shotting ice titans with auto attack gg

#5 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

im pretty sure edp is for katars only

anyway i DID end up doing it at ice titans with triple saharic katar bms and tis. was actually much faster and safer than anubis. one SB from anubis - if it lands- is death and have to waste 5+min of BM getting back to sphinx 4. not to mention it can get real mobby ID can be controlled. i did spend on edp to quicken the leveling used about 100 bottles from 97-99. got it done in 2 days

#6 deesrojournal

deesrojournal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:ggdeeofficial
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO RE:Start Odin

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

edp works on both katars and daggers

#7 leguho

leguho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:45 AM

i leveled my assassin in anubis from 86-99 using only BG katar , Triple Vadon Ice Katar and HP gears.  At first i get 1 shot by SB, but after after switching to HP gears and immune manteau. I can tank Anubis' SB well.  Used around 6 BMX+VIP, got to 99 in a few hours. And after that, I leveled from High Novice to lvl 60+ sinx using Fencer scrolls in anubis.   

I have also tried ID3 using converters, but i think Anubis is safer because you can cloak your way out of danger.

In my opinion, CRIT = Anubis,  Dual Dagger= Ice Titans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users