• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 extc

extc

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:39 AM

Hi there. It has been a while since I played Dragon Saga so I got some questions about the Zodiac dungeon:

1. Does the Star Fragments only drop at the end of the dungeon in the 9 reward slots? (as far as I can remember I got those out of the Box/Thief too but didn't work for me so far)

2. How/Where do the Star Stones (Taurus, Hydra etc) drop? I did some runs but didn't get any of those

3. Same as question 2 but for Serpents Force and Wing Ingredient.

Is it because of my lvl? I am about 60+ and do the Rare Runs. Do the drop rate increases with Hero or Legend run/is there a (higher) drop chance for Star Stone/Ingredient/Serpents Force only on higher lvl missions (70-99 / 80-99)? Is there a higher drop chance of any stuff (Star Fragements / Star Sign Dust) on higher lvls as well?

Thank you for your help, guys :)

#2 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

Hi there. It has been a while since I played Dragon Saga so I got some questions about the Zodiac dungeon:

1. Does the Star Fragments only drop at the end of the dungeon in the 9 reward slots? (as far as I can remember I got those out of the Box/Thief too but didn't work for me so far)

2. How/Where do the Star Stones (Taurus, Hydra etc) drop? I did some runs but didn't get any of those

3. Same as question 2 but for Serpents Force and Wing Ingredient.

Is it because of my lvl? I am about 60+ and do the Rare Runs. Do the drop rate increases with Hero or Legend run/is there a (higher) drop chance for Star Stone/Ingredient/Serpents Force only on higher lvl missions (70-99 / 80-99)? Is there a higher drop chance of any stuff (Star Fragements / Star Sign Dust) on higher lvls as well?

Thank you for your help, guys :)

Hello. Things have been changed a bit while you were away from the game.

1. You'll get them as end rewards, with the exception of Pegasus F7 where you can also get them from the Space Thief bonus monsters.

2. You can get them from the daily quests on weekdays. A different kind for each day and at most three per day.

3. You have a chance to get those from the boxes you receive by doing the daily quests during weekends. Those boxes are a bit bugged, though. Not all keys work as they should.

#3 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

Allow me to add more information from @Laburey21 reponses.  :p_smile:

2. You can get them from the daily quests on weekdays. A different kind for each day and at most three per day.

2. The quest will be available after you completed Hero quest for Ophiuchus dungeon.

3. You have a chance to get those from the boxes you receive by doing the daily quests during weekends. Those boxes are a bit bugged, though. Not all keys work as they should.

3. You can also obtain Serpent forces from the 9 slots reward after Ophiuchus dungeon boss (this apply to Legend mode only?) which is lv80+ mode, I'm not sure about other modes though.  :heh:

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 23 July 2015 - 11:36 AM.

#4 extc

extc

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

Boxes? Keys? Bugged? So, I get these boxes from quests and I need keys to open them. Where do I get those keys (plese don't say IM only  :Emo_21: )? And in what kind of way are they bugged?

The quest will be available after you completed Hero quest for Ophiuchus dungeon.

Ah, I see.I guess I should finish the quest this week :Emo_13:

Thanks so far for helping me :)

#5 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:13 PM

Boxes? Keys? Bugged? So, I get these boxes from quests and I need keys to open them. Where do I get those keys (plese don't say IM only  :Emo_21: )? And in what kind of way are they bugged?

There are two types of boxes, Star Sign Present and Protector Present, and two types of keys for each, Gold keys and Silver keys. I think the Gold keys used to be in the IM but they are bugged so you can't get them anymore. Silver keys are obtained with the quests but some of those are also bugged, don't remember exactly which ones.

The keys are bugged in the way that they simply don't work, it says it's the wrong type of key although it isn't. But I think this will be fixed someday.

#6 extc

extc

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

There are two types of boxes, Star Sign Present and Protector Present, and two types of keys for each, Gold keys and Silver keys. I think the Gold keys used to be in the IM but they are bugged so you can't get them anymore. Silver keys are obtained with the quests but some of those are also bugged, don't remember exactly which ones.

The keys are bugged in the way that they simply don't work, it says it's the wrong type of key although it isn't. But I think this will be fixed someday.

Thank you for your answer so far :)

Do you know how rare the serpents force or the wing ingriedient are? I saw the force in market for 1k+ but I don't really know how rare they are. Also, do I need to be in a higher mode than rare (hero or legend) to get them maybe out of the mission end reward or something?

#7 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Do you know how rare the serpents force or the wing ingriedient are? I saw the force in market for 1k+ but I don't really know how rare they are. Also, do I need to be in a higher mode than rare (hero or legend) to get them maybe out of the mission end reward or something?

Well basically you need (Legend) mode in order to see the Serpent in the 9 slots-reward. There are different 9-slots wheel so it will require bit luck. Inside the 9 slots-reward there is 2 slots with 1 serpent each. so the chance to get one will be 2/9. If you have Galaxia Dungeon Coin to get additional rewards then farming serpent shouldn't be difficult. 

Ripped Protector Wing you cannot find at any dungeon, but you can get one from Protector of Star Hero Quest which available at Lv79 and after Elga Hero Q. Every character only can get one ripped wing from Quest so it's high price like 8~10kg or so 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users