how to kill every FS char easy :) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how to kill every FS char easy :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:03 AM

I was arguing with a few over auto cast.  They said they do not auto cast so even if they reflect damage lol meh.

Since they all want to be the exact same it's only going to take 1 guide.

Quick pointers than more thorough guide below

They have approx

str none :)

120 int they love temporal int.  since they love run away magic.  Just hit them with more than 175 aspd.  They cant use phen.  cant use phen than they cant cast high heal ;)

100 - 120 vit. I just know its enough for Occult impact to be their down fall.

Agi  doesn't matter they just might be bleed immune meh.   If not immune to bleed i say u should try and make em bleed as long as it doesn't hurt your build/gear setup for pvp/woe

Dex  lol they would never have enough to cast high heal.  Since they cant use phen just tap them once faster than they can cast High heal with around 70 dex

Luck  they want like some but not enough its useful.

They will never have alot of luck they said thats stupid  definitely use Curse on them they cant spam bless and heal.  If you can add status curse+coma+stone curse

If they wear medusa shield they have no thorny so they will never wear medusa in pvp environment. .  if they have no luck+thorny = stone curse will own them too.

Use my fav weapon if you can  Edge sword,  Or Ledger of death.  or Ivory bone knife  it actually doesn't auto cast bleed. It auto cast the anti heal skill lvl 1.  -20% i think to their heal strength lots :).

ROFL is their weakness lets see  Occult impact is your friend. use Chen muffler if you have no spheres and get 2 right away.

They may be able to afford unano card but they don't have any useful lvl of agi.  Make sure to use Status Bleed.

I think chasers with ASS LOV can kill 16 of em.  U gonna Lov so fast they cant even move they may be able to spam heal on themselves so just pair with ROFL.

Thats it its too easy.  Did i miss something question or concerns welcome

#2 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:30 AM

do you even woe? Good luck trying whatever half baked strategy you have outlined here. Who the heck uses auto cast gears to kill anyone in pvp?

#3 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

Yah i did woe was in top guid RO empire. Had to interview passed and skonzed with Empire u know absolute meh we were never taken over. Did i play fs noo pure int dex trapper. So priests get shockwave landmine and birdy killed many

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:29 AM

You make a lot of threads

#5 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

Of course you gonna criticize a how to kill you guide just means im right or you would not have wasted your time.

Thx for confirmation
And now every new aco that plays has a chance :). I felt so bad when i saw fs guides they terrible had to give them so much useful advice i hope we get less FS and more priest i cant predict.

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

Yah i did woe was in top guid RO empire. Had to interview passed and skonzed with Empire u know absolute meh we were never taken over. Did i play fs noo pure int dex trapper. So priests get shockwave landmine and birdy killed many

I've never heard of this guild but i did take a long ass break so i'm not attuned to the woe scene. was this on iRO?

also reading your OP, i am willing to bet that you will be dead before you touch a single person in woe today. any FS that would die to you should delete.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 24 July 2015 - 12:13 PM.

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

Kinda mean there necro :(

But yeah... nobody is going to die to autocasts anyway, much less from someone wearing sub par gears.

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

well i sincerely hope no one stands around long enough for someone to proc a gfist off of autocast because that's just embarrassing.

from OPs WoE experience i'm leaning toward them woeing during pre-re era, back when hunters could still kill people. nowadays even "clothies" have 10s of thousands of hp and combined with woe and demi reductions, damage from autocast equips will tickle.

#9 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

Back in the day, the wife would clean up one-on-one in PVP with a perma-acolyte. As out of touch as I am, I could tell you that's not viable nowadays. OP's build seems like something that would be in the same boat.

#10 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

Kinda more like the problem is with the renewal mdef formula, so any magic with a low % mod tends to deal next to zero damage if the hits are calculated seperately. Like with cd in mouth, you outright do 1s with the bolts unless you have like hundreds and hundreds of matk (like 600+).

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

oh guys, please stahp

#12 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:53 PM

Kinda more like the problem is with the renewal mdef formula, so any magic with a low % mod tends to deal next to zero damage if the hits are calculated seperately. Like with cd in mouth, you outright do 1s with the bolts unless you have like hundreds and hundreds of matk (like 600+).

Yeah don't you need to be chock full of mvps and such in order to be an offensive caster nowadays?

#13 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

First you two post just as much.  Second sub par gears i think you just sad your OP  ie over priced gear is garbage. 

I would never PVP or WOE on priest lol  see im smart

I only trap and arrow repel during woe cause my traps ignore your sad wasted Over priced gear :)

and trust me ive traped guilds when WOe just came out.  they think im predictable or lol i just dont have 1000 sp 30 sp per tick regen and traps are light.

I wear a shield and fortune sword or a personally made weapon. and just hotkey my bow beside arrow  reepel as needed or now arrow storm.

The less you post the less I will.  I just not going to let you think u rich and in charge.  If so prove it name the competition if its intelligble and fair.  I try think of new players now and than i am game.

But I am going to find a way to actually make a priest as useful as my chaser and ranger for woe or die many times over trying.

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#14 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

Arrow repel is awesome in WoE, you're so right.

#15 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:33 PM

Arrow repel is awesome in WoE, you're so right.

LOL

OP please post vids of you skroning newbs in pvp thanks

#16 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Pretty sure I could kill this ranger in pvp on my linker just autoattacking :( this advice is so terrible, at least it's consistently terrible.

#17 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

When did killing a FS priest become that amazing?

#18 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

Also pvp think priests supporting others to kill would be a big sin  I will try to avoid it unless requessted l.  Maybe we dont belong there :) unless your ME or battle

Edited by behemothjr, 24 July 2015 - 01:40 PM.

#19 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

Are you mad

#20 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:42 PM

I honestly can't understand that whole last post.

#21 ghettoscythe

ghettoscythe

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

You work for god i would think in RO just like the world in anime RO. Yufa would never be koool with u taking her buff. And killing ppl like we do in pvp. Pvp or woe i prefer my trapper u see 50 traps so many u cant see me im 25 spaces away with 70 random my choice traps between us i wont divulge more u guys want my secret have u seen my post than price of gear trust me i got time and i know whats trash and whats situational treasure

Example bought 10 seeker card june 1st had idea they good now they are gave 7 to new baby bishops to get started 2

Edited by ghettoscythe, 24 July 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#22 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:57 PM

are you related to behemothjr?

#23 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:40 PM

video or replay file or it never happen

#24 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:43 PM

are you related to behemothjr?

he said he had a brother on some of his posts.

Yes i read the posts!

If a woe vid was made i think it'll be more interesting than the other woe vids posted on wp.forums.

#25 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:43 PM

What the hell is going on here LOL ahhahahahah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users