• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:53 PM

I dont really got money to buy it, but I want to ask some stupid question on it.

1. Does it stack? if we use 3 on a weapon?

2. I dont really see this card on weapon except a bow. Does it any good on genetic weapon?

#2 cfuu

cfuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

I think it stacks.

People have discussed similiar topic before:

http://forums.warppo...turtle +general

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:56 PM

Gonna have to tell us which weapon. It's hard to say whether TG is worth it a lot of the time. AK card is a lot cheaper and should beat TG on boss types in most cases. TG would be more "general purpose" but paying a lot of money just to have a "general purpose" weapon really depends on the situation. You can just have two weapons that will both outperform TG in two different scenarios and just switch between th two.

#4 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:10 PM

Gonna have to tell us which weapon. It's hard to say whether TG is worth it a lot of the time. AK card is a lot cheaper and should beat TG on boss types in most cases. TG would be more "general purpose" but paying a lot of money just to have a "general purpose" weapon really depends on the situation. You can just have two weapons that will both outperform TG in two different scenarios and just switch between th two.

Hi, I am trying to figure out what would be the highest CC damage without god item? lets say we can get like 3 TG on the twin red.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

That would be a huge waste of money IMO.

AK Hurricane Fury is more than good enough on bosses. Byeol should be pretty good too for a one-hander, or maybe an Erde.

Most of these weapons are worth investing in and most have situational uses where they will be the best. Trying to get one good "general purpose" weapon is a huge waste of money and is very inefficient.

#6 cfuu

cfuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

Why not do 2TG 1Drake on red twin edge instead of 3TG? And as Kasshin said, itll be a waste. Are you doing PVP or PvM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users