MasterMurakami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Hello!

I saw this video gx dd crit server bRO
Unlike the IRO serves and other means are behind on updates and we do not have all available equipment.
Still do not own temporal boots and neither enchant the Sapha even more should come even if a little late.

Although the bRO server does not exist all the equipment we have here, the video was very good , I want something like it.

For Brazilian players was made a guide in Portuguese language by the creator of the video

http://sites.levelup...

Below is my current build

str 70

agi 110

vit 90

int 1

dex 1

luk 100

I need some suggestions over my gx skills and stats build, and some about my equips either.

Edited by MasterMurakami, 25 July 2015 - 02:50 PM.

#2 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

please transfer this to Thief class section

#3 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

there's already a dd crit guide in the thief subforums that tells you everything you need to know

#4 MasterMurakami

MasterMurakami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

there's already a dd crit guide in the thief subforums that tells you everything you need to know

no, he does not have everything I need. From what little I could understand the Brazilian Guide (google translator) saw that is more complete , speaks of the use of Ice Pick the left and right hand and explains how to properly assemble the weapons, which has the guide you show me .

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

he's referring to the DD crit GX guide on WP forums, thief section, take a look

#6 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

the brazillian guide is for brazillian players, the guide on this forum is for this server and should be the one you refer to.

#7 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:51 PM

Just read the brazilian guide and it was very detailed though the one we have here in WP forums in more than sufficient :)

#8 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:56 PM

Murakami, if you somehow understand Brazilian portuguese, you can refer to the guide you shared with us. But keep in mind that bRO still has different modifiers. You can't tell the difference before you try both. Also they have some gears unavailable in our server.

Like "faca frutos do mar" dagger.    http://levelupgames....os-do-mar.lhtml

It's currently their best main hand dagger, but only obtained via ROPs (bRO Cash Shop). Your best bet here is either FQL [2] or Scalpel [3].

The Ice Pick / Main hand / off-hand guide is very useful though. It will teach you what weapon to choose depending on the situation, according to your target.

About build and stats, It will always depend on what gears/cards you have access to. 

#9 vennonBR

vennonBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:07 AM

I need some suggestions over my gx skills and stats build, and some about my equips either.

Good morning!

From what I read of the Brazilian guide, though he did not say that the gears used in the video, no secret. Likely used combo Sapha's without enchantments (with Sapha hood + 9 ~ 12), ice pick [AK] and Discount knife Octopus [2xaunoe, ak] and main gauche [racialfor low def MVP. It seems that did not get 193 aspd but achieved a good damage. It's just speculation but the fact that the Brownie, very spent to have these damages, even not having the gears costumes we have. Even making the bRO does not mean that the construction became cheaper.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

i felt a tryhard google translator now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users