7 replies to this topic

#1 marques22

marques22

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:20 AM

hello guys!

I'm with some doubts about equipment and stats of my GX.

well, I'm lv 155 and I intend kill most of the MVPs, at the moment these are my stats:

str: 100
agi: 100
vit: 90
dex: 90
luk: 76

Gears:

+7 White Dropping Eddga
gangster Scarf
+4 Valk armor (Porcellio Card)
9 Chakram FS 10 (1 AK card)
9 HBP (Raydric Card)
+6 Enchanted Variant Shoes
Rogue's Treasure
Assassins Handcuff

I'd like your opinion on how I can increase my damage. What I need to change to get a good damage and kill MVPs easily. I'd like to keep dex on my build because of Agi Up of some mvps

I thank everyone who can help me.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:42 AM

get eddga to +9 or +12 even; at +12 you basically have perma +300atk due to proc rate

dex won't help you against mvps when they agi up. you need crit for that.

you need a full set of elemental armor in order to take on most mvps since they usually have an elemental attack of one kind or another that does a lot of damage. for example, vs mvps that waterball you have no chance of surviving w/o water armor. you will likely also need additional water resistance like waterproof pots. to maximize damage you should put the elemental cards in a sapha cloth since you can add additional enchants to those in mora.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 27 July 2015 - 03:42 AM.

#3 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:44 AM

1. Wrong section.

2. You cant hit agi up mvp using that dex, since agi up triple mvp's flee. You will need to depend on crit. Better swap dex and luk for hbp bonus.

3. Dont default Porcellio carded armor. You will want to use elemental armor, and unfrozen for some mvp. Valk armor is good if you dont have fcp slave.

4. Increase the refine of your stuff.

5. E.Variant with fire lock is good and all, but tempboots is better. If you still cant +9 and add in firelock, normal variant is better. As for tempboot enchant, BP for 
damage, SoL for tanking normal hit+aspd, LD for general purpose.

6. Stats wise, get 100 total vit for stun immunity, 120 in stat of your tempboots. (for example, 120agi for tempagi).

7. Try to get 193 using gears+buffs. Refer to previous thread about what you need.

8. Get Kvm Katar for demihuman mvp.

9. If you can maintain the 193aspd, fatalFaw will give you more damage than Hbp. But HBp is generally better.

10. Katar double your crit but remember that every mvp's 5 luk will decrease your crit rate by 1. So try to get more than 50crit rate.

11. Against hard hitting mvp, swap your top and mid headgear to ak helm (or that one headgear that give neutral resist per refine, i forgot its name :v) and put elemental resist cards in them.

12. I know there is a lot of good card for garment, cenere, petal, wakwak, but unless you think you can outdps the mvp (DDcrit woot woot), stick with your Raydric or improve it to DR for garment.

#4 marques22

marques22

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:54 AM

Thx guys and sorry for the wrong section hahahah...

i'll do the changes! THX

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:14 AM

11. Against hard hitting mvp, swap your top and mid headgear to ak helm (or that one headgear that give neutral resist per refine, i forgot its name :v) and put elemental resist cards in them.

http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/18878/

#6 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:07 PM

2. You cant hit agi up mvp using that dex, since agi up triple mvp's flee. You will need to depend on crit. Better swap dex and luk for hbp bonus.

It doubles flee actually.

#7 Boyenz

Boyenz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

get eddga to +9 or +12 even; at +12 you basically have perma +300atk due to proc rate

dex won't help you against mvps when they agi up. you need crit for that.

you need a full set of elemental armor in order to take on most mvps since they usually have an elemental attack of one kind or another that does a lot of damage. for example, vs mvps that waterball you have no chance of surviving w/o water armor. you will likely also need additional water resistance like waterproof pots. to maximize damage you should put the elemental cards in a sapha cloth since you can add additional enchants to those in mora.

Perma +300atk? like what is the proc rate at +12? That's so OP!

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

it's a very high proc rate. with sufficient aspd it's basically 100% uptime.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 04 August 2015 - 09:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users