[Important] Ragged Ghost Set Information - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

[Important] Ragged Ghost Set Information

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#1 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:35 AM

Most of the players in community are aware that we can unbound artifact costumes, thanks to the new update. It will allow us to unbound ghost buster sets, Best unity sets, ragged sets etc.

With the new update it will increase the player access to ragged sets which is very OP when it comes to pvp. You can put element attacks and resists 6* and other socket cards like max hp 10% or atk speed. So for the new players that has access to ragged they should be informed on the future plans for the socket capability of ragged sets before they spent a lot of golds , cash and time in building their ultimate ragged sets.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends! Please read the following information carefully!

This is the official statement about the Ragged Ghost Set:

The Ragged Ghost Set will definitely not stay socketable and a fix will be applied soon.

In other words: The set will be made unsocketable again and the existing sockets on all set parts will be removed.

What happens to my socket cards / money / gold I spent for socketing this set when the fix is finally applied?

• If you have invested money / gold and cards to socket this set and you still own it we will compensate back what you spent for the socketing
  • If you have purchased an unsocketed set from another player via trade or in-game market and you have socketed it yourself we will compensate back what you spent for the socketing but not what you paid for purchasing the set
  • If you have purchased a socketed set from another player via trade or in-game market we will only give you back the socketed cards we remove from the sockets but not what you paid for purchasing the set

This is the final decision directly made by our producer and our production team and there will be no further change to this decision.

Additionally please know that there will be no socketable IM costumes available in the game in the future.

Thank you.

Edited by Popcorn, 27 July 2015 - 09:41 AM.

#3 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:49 AM

Aw

#4 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:49 AM

Thanks a lot poppie.

#5 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

Wait! Will they get the socket hammer as compensation as well?  :heh:

#6 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:27 PM

So u will compensate us the g2 socket cards which we have spent months farming and those cards will end up useless... applauds*

#7 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

Thank Zaros. I'm glad to hear that this will be fixed.

#8 AnimeOX

AnimeOX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:31 PM

Give me the Socket Card Extractor (Item Mall) . i need to remove card from the socket  :p_err:

Edited by AnimeOX, 27 July 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#9 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:34 PM

So u will compensate us the g2 socket cards which we have spent months farming and those cards will end up useless... applauds*

Well... that's kind of "too bad" since you heard some time ago that it was to be fixed as soon as possible. Maybe you can think of it as a tolerated exploit that eventually will be fixed.

#10 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:07 PM

rip my g2 cards

#11 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:11 PM

you heard some time ago that it was to be fixed as soon as possible.

Nah lol they left the set socketable for 8 months.

#12 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends! Please read the following information carefully!

This is the official statement about the Ragged Ghost Set:

The Ragged Ghost Set will definitely not stay socketable and a fix will be applied soon.

In other words: The set will be made unsocketable again and the existing sockets on all set parts will be removed.

What happens to my socket cards / money / gold I spent for socketing this set when the fix is finally applied?

• If you have invested money / gold and cards to socket this set and you still own it we will compensate back what you spent for the socketing
  • If you have purchased an unsocketed set from another player via trade or in-game market and you have socketed it yourself we will compensate back what you spent for the socketing but not what you paid for purchasing the set
  • If you have purchased a socketed set from another player via trade or in-game market we will only give you back the socketed cards we remove from the sockets but not what you paid for purchasing the set

This is the final decision directly made by our producer and our production team and there will be no further change to this decision.

Additionally please know that there will be no socketable IM costumes available in the game in the future.

Thank you.

Why not compensate for the set? People paid like 100k-150k for the full set.

Edited by UraharaStore, 27 July 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#13 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

It has been a known issue for a long time. People had plenty of time to prepare for it.

#14 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

Does it have to be meant to cost 150k for the set? Does GM say it has to cost 150k? Did you choose to buy? Did someone force you to buy?

#15 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Well... that's kind of "too bad" since you heard some time ago that it was to be fixed as soon as possible. Maybe you can think of it as a tolerated exploit that eventually will be fixed.

They didnt say anything abt fixing it. It was always " we are trying to find a solution" and they tried 8 months just to come up with such a simple solution... if they were gonna end up removing all sockets why not say earlier... even suggestions were given to remove sockets during earlier debates and they were like "we're still trying"

#16 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Just want to ask: Do we need to remove the socket cards in ragged cause we have important cards there? Please reply ASAP.

#17 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

They didnt say anything abt fixing it. It was always " we are trying to find a solution" and they tried 8 months just to come up with such a simple solution... if they were gonna end up removing all sockets why not say earlier... even suggestions were given to remove sockets during earlier debates and they were like "we're still trying"

It's case sensitive, how can they tell you?

And maybe this is the only way.

#18 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

Case sensitive? Only way? Then shouldn't the verdict be out 1 month at most after the sets were released? Doesnt take much consideration to make such a decision which ignores the efforts of all ragged holders

#19 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

Ok, you can put yourself into their situation and think of a solution if there is the other way.

I might not think if they won't have compensation for their mistakes so keep waiting for good news.

#20 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

Then at this pt of time. Shouldn't we bring up the fact that nothing is done abt im belt and shields with sc effects. This was so much longer before ragged

#21 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

Not many people have those soul crafted belt and (exactly) bracelet. But this Ragged Ghost is a bigger mess.

#22 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

Then at this pt of time. Shouldn't we bring up the fact that nothing is done abt im belt and shields with sc effects. This was so much longer before ragged

One Step at a time

#23 Arvz69

Arvz69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

It's case sensitive, how can they tell you?

And maybe this is the only way.

Well let me break this to you Mr.Google Guy

First of all it's WP mistake that they "accidentally" put it in game.

Second, the decision that they made is not really complicated to think, to the point that they should've made a decision right away, cuz a lot of people spent a lot of time farming socket cards for it. 

And lastly Mr.Google Guy... You don't know how hard it is, that's why its easy for you to say stuff like this. Sometimes, try to be sensitive, a lot of players work hard, pay lots of cash for that set.

PS I hope that they can compensate for the time and electricity bill that people spent.

More power and God Bless.

Edited by Arvz69, 27 July 2015 - 07:51 PM.

#24 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

Not everyone has ragged set as well -.-"

#25 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

rip my g2 cards

Nah lol they left the set socketable for 8 months.

I always told you from the beginning that this socketed IM set was a mistake and that we will find a solution. Fixing is a solution and in every debate I told you that the production team doesn't want socketable IM in the game. You must have seen this coming. You shouldn't always think everything we say is just "blah blah". 

Just want to ask: Do we need to remove the socket cards in ragged cause we have important cards there? Please reply ASAP.

The cards will be refunded to you by the support team. I will give you the details after the fix is applied.

You can't compare some "low" soulcraft effects with totally OP socketing effects.

Well let me break this to you Mr.Google Guy

First of all it's WP mistake that they "accidentally" put it in game.

Second, the decision that they made is not really complicated to think, to the point that they should've made a decision right away, cuz a lot of people spent a lot of time farming socket cards for it. 

And lastly Mr.Google Guy... You don't know how hard it is, that's why its easy for you to say stuff like this. Sometimes, try to be sensitive, a lot of players work hard, pay lots of cash for that set.

More power and God Bless.

As for the effort we needed and still need to fix this, it was actually hard to deal with the socketing information.
Here is the information we have: "2602881441857532 36028801441857536 295839780376576 1087362". Are you able to see what socket card this part has on which socket? What the state of the socket is? Even if this part has a socket or not and if yes, if there's a socket card in the slot? How this part is enchanted? What duration this part has if it has one? Because all of these informations are encoded into this 4 numbers. We had to learn this, because there is no support from Korea.

As for the "Mr. Google Guy", I would prefer if you wouldn't vent your anger by offending other players.

PS I hope that they can compensate for the time and electricity bill that people spent.

Words fail me because of this statement.

Edited by Popcorn, 27 July 2015 - 10:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users