RWC Reset Ticket / Not received Magical Stone from 8 EMB TI - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RWC Reset Ticket / Not received Magical Stone from 8 EMB TI

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bazza1017

Bazza1017

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:08 AM

Hi there,

I used to RWC reset ticket to change my enchant (specifically slot two) on my Chambered RWC pendant, however when I used it with the NPC, the ticket was used but the old enchant was still on the Pendant.

Does the reset ticket work 100% of the time? or is this a bug.?

I also went to trade in 8 EMB for a Magical Stone, however it said "cannot receive item as over weight limit", but my character was under 50% weight - I didn't receive the stone but I lost all my EMB.

Does anybody have any suggestions and will this be able to be resolved with a ticket?

Thanks

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:50 AM

for the first instance, the enchant was reset; you just got the exact same enchant.

for your second problem, you will need to ticket it in to get the reset stone. you were o/w in the sense that your inventory exceeded 100 unique items. don't carry so much stuff.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

^ Probably 100 unique items

#4 Bazza1017

Bazza1017

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:10 PM

Oh, of course - i forgot about the 100 unique item things. Thanks for the informative replies. I've made a ticket regarding the stone and thanks for the information on the Enchantment reset :)

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

Oh, of course - i forgot about the 100 unique item things. Thanks for the informative replies. I've made a ticket regarding the stone and thanks for the information on the Enchantment reset :)

Regarding the enchantment, its definitely not a bug. There are only like 9 things you can get, its NOT rare to re-roll and get the exact same enchant. I am 99.97% sure you did not experience a bug.

So because you had 100 items it ate your 8 eden merit badge but didn't give the stone? I suggest reporting this to oda in the tiki thread. Maybe campitor can fix the npc to check ahead.

Edited by Jaye, 27 July 2015 - 01:42 PM.

#6 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

Regarding the enchantment, its definitely not a bug. There are only like 9 things you can get, its NOT rare to re-roll and get the exact same enchant. I am 99.97% sure you did not experience a bug.

So because you had 100 items it ate your 8 eden merit badge but didn't give the stone? I suggest reporting this to oda in the tiki thread. Maybe campitor can fix the npc to check ahead.

It's 100% on the re roll and it's bull crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users