which im set is fix for ninja? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

which im set is fix for ninja?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 pumiakentutu

pumiakentutu

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

Hi there..after play for a month n i find out there r many im set that make me fizzy..wonder which is da most useful im set for a pve/pvp ninja? There r 2 im set that cross in my mind now which is Best unity set and devil of agility..any other opinion?thx u s much

#2 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

Best unity, ghost busters, any other artifact set.

#3 pumiakentutu

pumiakentutu

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:40 AM

N should i mix da custome?as example 4 set of best unity+ kimart wing and myb an devil agility for other..

#4 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:47 AM

Sure you could.

Tbh you should just try it out for yourself, be aware of 'soulbound' items though.

4 Best Unity parts and the Kimart wings sounds good to me; that's 93 AGI + 30 HLT + the individual bonuses from the Unity items. I'd suggest getting the gloves and the hood for sure.

#5 Literal

Literal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

Ninja? Neither, unfortunately that's the truth. One question to ask yourself, as a ninja do you really seek the 65% attack speed or are you skill-dependent? 

#6 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

Anything that increases your damage output and survivability ?

Let's say : Rune knight shoulderpads, [Best]Gloves of Unity, hat & top & bottom & shoes & backpack of the Ghost Busters set, Pumpkin weapon.

That's 75 STR / 30 INT / 15% max MP / 30 HLT / 15% max HP / 30 AGI / 13.9% Final critical rate / 15% movespeed.

You can trade the Rune knight shoulderpads to any artifact item, which increases critical damage by 20% (but decreases FCR by 1.5%).

If you're building tons of AGI through your regular gear, you might want to pick 2 parts of three different artifact god sets in order to have 90 HLT, which will greatly increase your lacking survivability.

#7 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:24 AM

Anything that increases your damage output and survivability ?
Let's say : Rune knight shoulderpads, [Best]Gloves of Unity, hat & top & bottom & shoes & backpack of the Ghost Busters set, Pumpkin weapon.
That's 75 STR / 30 INT / 15% max MP / 30 HLT / 15% max HP / 30 AGI / 13.9% Final critical rate / 15% movespeed.

You can trade the Rune knight shoulderpads to any artifact item, which increases critical damage by 20% (but decreases FCR by 1.5%).

If you're building tons of AGI through your regular gear, you might want to pick 2 parts of three different artifact god sets in order to have 90 HLT, which will greatly increase your lacking survivability.

Actually if a ninja player decides to reach lv81, they don't have to need critical damage anymore, so rune knight shoulder is still better!

#8 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:54 AM

Actually if a ninja player decides to reach lv81, they don't have to need critical damage anymore, so rune knight shoulder is still better!

Thanks, I wasn't aware of this.

#9 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:50 AM

About IM weapons, Water Guardian Katar is the best choice : with a lv20 item, soulcraft stat is better than lv1 item (especially Health, Critical rate and Agility), 150 damage is not bad as an IM item and 10 health with final critical rate. If ninja players do not decide to reach lv81, Zodiac gold is another option : damage bringer, a bit health, a bit final critical rate, a bit critical damage.

The others, I don't think they are good uses because :

_ Unity, Tuna : Aim rate is unwanted.

_ Fire Guardian, Zodiac Black (i forgot the option but that's all i remember)

#10 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

Pumpkin weapons have a 0.4% native FCC increase and are lv.20 weapons, so your comment about soulcrafting applies.

Water Guardian Katar has (I think) 10 AGI & 0.6% FCC & 150 max ATK, and is a lv.20 weapon.

Zodiac Gold Magichenge Katar has base ATK & 10 HLT & 10% CD & 0.4% FCC, but is a lv.1 weapon.

As for Fire Guardian katar, it provides 10 AGI & 500 (?) aim rate. Zodiac Black Magichenge has base ATK (low though) & 5 AGI & 5 STR I believe, plus it's lv.1, so really not worth it.

Unity & Tuna give aim rate (%), attack speed and very little CR, plus they're lv.1. I can't see any reason to use them either.

#11 pumiakentutu

pumiakentutu

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:07 AM

Woo that a nice guide for me thx u all...

#12 pumiakentutu

pumiakentutu

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:24 AM

N btw i just get da new tuna katar since i wanna focus on aim rate but seem aim rate and evade dint work well now..n i just read all da information about this and i fell wanna threw away dat tuna katar..T.T

#13 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

Pumpkin weapons have a 0.4% native FCC increase and are lv.20 weapons, so your comment about soulcrafting applies.

Water Guardian Katar has (I think) 10 AGI & 0.6% FCC & 150 max ATK, and is a lv.20 weapon.

Water Guardian Katar provide 10 health, not agility.

Pumpkin katar is just LITERAL a part of water Guardian Katar.

#14 kevcool100

kevcool100

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada
  • Server:The Last :3

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

Go for all GB except for shoulder and gloves

Shoulder: Rune Knight

Gloves: [Best] Unity

#15 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:55 PM

There are no shoulderpads on the GB set, which is the reason why you can switch from GB gloves to [Best] Gloves of Unity and obtain 5% more FCR.

Edited by Homurasan, 28 July 2015 - 08:56 PM.

#16 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:00 AM

Necklace : Violent blow.
Belt : Lovely gold.
Ring : Lovely silver, new origin (only if you don't have compensation ring)
Earring : Wood rush.
Shield : New origin.
Looks like we have done everything for you.

#17 kevcool100

kevcool100

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada
  • Server:The Last :3

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

There are no shoulderpads on the GB set, which is the reason why you can switch from GB gloves to [Best] Gloves of Unity and obtain 5% more FCR.

And rune knight shoulder

#18 8832160108073104397

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAlmighty Guild

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:38 AM

If you like to have more health try my build.  :wave:

EApnnil.jpg

3pcs Best unity parts (Rose, hood, gloves) +30 health and 5% FSCR

FSCR Shoulderguard or CD (It depends on what you want. But I prefer FCSR over CD)

3pcs GB parts (Top, bottom, shoes) which gives 30 health also and get the 10% SC in the shoes  :thumb:

And for the back part: MS wings (Purple wizard wings or Semi formal wings) or +20 IM Def wings

Peaceout!  :wink:

Edited by 8832160108073104397, 18 April 2016 - 12:40 AM.

#19 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:59 AM

Don't ninjas have a really high cr boost in general? Should work on cd to abuse the cr.

#20 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:28 AM

Don't ninjas have a really high cr boost in general? Should work on cd to abuse the cr.

They have a passive that gives a short duration crit rate boost but it's triggered by every commonly used skill. (Daggers, swapping out of Ninja Frenzy, Ambush,  etc.) Also it has zero cooldown to reset it meaning your combos will proc it numerously. This is a main reason people prefer CD IM shoulders as that small crit rate boost doesn't do much vs +20% CD. Given that the main endgame set for ninjas gives a huge CD bonus, combined with CD sc's on weapon, back, IM weap, IM back and a CD IM shoulder, Ninjas can reach high Crit damage which they have high atk and naturally good cr to abuse it with.

JamesReid actually has a good setup, prefering HLT/Movespd alongside CR. But here's what I'd edit;

Belt: New Origin > Unity

New origin belt is much higher defenses.

Ring: Good Luck Ring > Rocket Punch

Get 2 Rocket Punch ring sockets (One level 3 and one level 2) to compensate.

Shoulder: Any Arti IM shoulder that gives Critical Damage.

Again, Ninjas have naturally good CR.

Skill Neck/Ear to Hero grade for +1 level is also an idea. But that's absurdly expensive to replace due to their rarity.

Edited by Coolsam, 28 March 2016 - 10:29 AM.

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:45 AM

I'm pretty sure 20% cdmg shoulders are way better then the 1.5 crit ones for every class just by pure mathematics alone.

#22 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

Lethal attack is +6% Final Critical Rate.
Ideally ninja's should be stacking maximum CD after reaching 34%+ CR, along with mspd and health

#23 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

I just meant cd>cr in general for ninjas because of the cr boost. Crit rate vs crit damage if you only stack 1 you get only a 200% efficiency, while if you stack both evenly but less than if you would stack on one would have 400% efficiency. Since ninjas already have a decent amount of cr added through any means, building cr would drop that efficiency and would be inefficient. Not to mention that cr has a cap, making it less reliable to stack upon via efficiency standards. Just numbers and logic.

On the other hand, if someone can get 600% cd and 40% cr, that would be maximum efficiency that you could get and would be op. Ninjas buff do not give you more than 40% cr anyways since it is capped. so that extra 6% or whatever is a wasted stat.

Edited by Agitodesu, 28 March 2016 - 11:26 AM.

#24 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

Getting crit rate is so much easier than cdmg that I can't see 1.5 crit rate ever being better really.

#25 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 28 March 2016 - 12:33 PM

This is what i use on my Ninja

9290d1ad68a0b55c6568d2ac1b16f799.png

984d0f209da5949382198c181b73ed8e.png

i got 40% crate, all you see is my crate in numbers, cash gear does so i get that 40%

Edited by Spaarky, 28 March 2016 - 12:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users